Who wants to party? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

View Poll Results: What political party do you affiliate with?
Republican 20 64.52%
Democrat 5 16.13%
Independent 6 19.35%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-24-2004, 07:06 PM   #36
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
you're an ******* Corey. First off, media is owned by big business which is supported by Republicans... the only ''democratic'' one is Fox I think. Your insulting my generation is purely horse*****. My generation is going to pay your social security. My generation will solve cancer, possibly aids. My generation won't make the mistakes your generation did. My dad's generation (probably the same one you're in) was left paying for my grandpa's generational mistakes i.e. nuclear warfare. Where will my generation have to go to mend the religious fences your generation can't seem to let mend themselves? How many of my generation will have to die because we don't understand that the Muslims will never like us messing in their business? And all you can say is "I don't expect much from the ME ME generation". You should be ashamed. Some of the greatest thinkers to ever be known may come from my generation. Every generation has their's. Stephen Hawking... your approximate generation, and an amazing story. Handicapped to a wheelchair, and the smartest man on the earth... eventually, he'll be replaced by someone of my generation... maybe the person that figures out blackholes, or how exactly to stop a nuclear attack without ending the world... oh yeah, maybe you should read YOUR history, wars are started because of problems rooted back a generation or two or more... so my generation truely WILL have to fight YOUR war.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2004, 07:34 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
what on earth are you smoking jimmy im sorry man but its a provin fact that the media sides with democrats as do the majority of celebrities. no questions asked, sorry i had to pipe up lol
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 07:41 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Clinton's economy?

I suggest you look at the facts Beaner. Clinton's economy was on the down slope BEFORE the 2000 elections. Bush pointed it out, correctly, and the lying left screamed. 9-11 came and ALOT of totally unconnected companies used it as an excuse to bury the misdoings that had occured on CLinton's watch. After all why would they need to restated earnings for that last few years BEFORE 9-11?

You just keep swallowing the leftwing kool-aid.

On another note,

Being conservative has nothing to do with staying out of wars and everything to do with stopping our enemies. Any one that claims Saddam wasn't our enemy is a damn liar. Just like being conservative has nothing to do with amendments and everything to do with keeping traditional values (i.e. homo-marriage) and if an amendments is what is needed to keep our traditional values then that is what needs to be done. Unlike the left that thinks the Constitution is a "living document" we don't believe that. We believe that the amendment process is how you change the Constitution, not thru judicial fiat and screaming whiners.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2004, 07:49 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
you're an ******* Corey. First off, media is owned by big business which is supported by Republicans... the only ''democratic'' one is Fox I think.
sorry but your wrong abou that CNN is the Clinton News Network Fox is the biggest republican station hence hannity and colmes and such

In Texas? check out www.lonestarstangs.com
timpryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 08:09 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
ok, if media is ''owned by the democrats'' why is it that we couldn't hear enough about Clinton's sex scandal, and yet we haven't heard much at all about Bush's faulty reasons for going to war? The ''weapons of mass destruction'' he kept talking about. Where are they? Where? We found none... because they didn't exist. And yet, we don't hear hardly a peep about them. yeah, you're right, democrats own the media

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 08-24-2004, 08:14 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
ok, if media is ''owned by the democrats'' why is it that we couldn't hear enough about Clinton's sex scandal, and yet we haven't heard much at all about Bush's faulty reasons for going to war? The ''weapons of mass destruction'' he kept talking about. Where are they? Where? We found none... because they didn't exist. And yet, we don't hear hardly a peep about them. yeah, you're right, democrats own the media
i never said it was owned by the democrats but we heard a ****LOAD about the "faulty reasons" but i guess someone didnt hear about the serin nerve gas they found about a month ago or so let me dig it up they also found VX there too.

Old 08-24-2004, 08:17 PM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy

the nerve gas wasn't being MADE was it?... was it left over from awhile ago or new? Plus, was that Saddam or terrorists?

Old 08-24-2004, 08:17 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
the nerve gas wasn't being MADE was it?... was it left over from awhile ago or new? Plus, was that Saddam or terrorists?
here http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120137,00.html

does it matter we went in because he HAD it in his possesion and he wasnt supposed to, read the rest of the article as well.

Old 08-24-2004, 08:18 PM   #44
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
you dont see a sex scandal every day thats why it was all over, just like kobe bryants one they dont shutup either
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 08:19 PM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy

I didn't know Mustang Gas counted as a weapon of mass destruction... seems to me it could only kill those that breathed it, not entire large cities

Old 08-24-2004, 08:22 PM   #46
Legacy Member
Legacy

Kimmitt said the shell belonged to a class of ordnance that Saddam's government said was destroyed before the 1991 Gulf war (search). Experts believe both the sarin and mustard gas weapons date back to that time.

"It was a weapon that we believe was stocked from the ex-regime time and it had been thought to be an ordinary artillery shell set up to explode like an ordinary IED and basically from the detection of that and when it exploded, it indicated that it actually had some sarin in it," Kimmitt said.

that's a direct quote from the article. Notice how it was dated pre-1991. That means 12 years ago. 12 years at the earliest. Show me something he was BUILDING that caused us to go to war

Old 08-24-2004, 08:24 PM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy

I made that post before you did, which is why I asked the questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpryor
here http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120137,00.html

does it matter we went in because he HAD it in his possesion and he wasnt supposed to, read the rest of the article as well.

Old 08-24-2004, 08:26 PM   #48
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Because the Media not unlike you is still not convinced that the WMD wont be found. And dont want to have egg on there face if they find some. If Saddam can bury his Mig Jets in the sand and we only find them when we walked right up on them and you like many feel there has been enough time to search every inch of a country the size of Texas you are insane. Most of are energy there is used to rebuild infrastructure, feed people, provide security and root out bad guys. would you sign up to go help look for it. The UN did for 12 years and up to the war said it was there. So pretend that we were the only ones that believed it was there but you would be lying to yourself. The world said he had them we spent 12 years being kicke dout of Iraq whn we would get close and only let us in when we threatened to attack then he would kick us out again when the public lost interest, then we would see movement on Satelites and threaten him again. This happened 8 times in 12 years.

You dont remember 12 years ago because you were watching Barney or playing with hot wheels. You just dont know the big picture.

Here is a question for you. If tomorrow they found a bunker with Chemical warheads hat would you think then ???? Wouild it make a bit of difference to you I bet NO you would just form somekind og Bullcrap statement about it being planted. See I have 5 friends there right now risking their lives trying to find WMD and they have really only scanned about 25 % of the country and almost none north of Baghdad in the Suni triangle.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:27 PM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I didn't know Mustang Gas counted as a weapon of mass destruction... seems to me it could only kill those that breathed it, not entire large cities
An airburst in a major city during rush hour traffic would kill thousands. Mustard gas is a nerve agent.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:31 PM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Kimmitt said the shell belonged to a class of ordnance that Saddam's government said was destroyed before the 1991 Gulf war (search). Experts believe both the sarin and mustard gas weapons date back to that time.

"It was a weapon that we believe was stocked from the ex-regime time and it had been thought to be an ordinary artillery shell set up to explode like an ordinary IED and basically from the detection of that and when it exploded, it indicated that it actually had some sarin in it," Kimmitt said.

that's a direct quote from the article. Notice how it was dated pre-1991. That means 12 years ago. 12 years at the earliest. Show me something he was BUILDING that caused us to go to war
Find the story where the UN inspectors are in Jordan right now is a area where Iraqi trucks illegally dumped thousands of tons of Missile parts in mass dump. Dude you and people are so gullible to think Saddam did not hide stuff he had 12 years of deceit to try and prevent this stuff ferom being found
Old 08-24-2004, 08:31 PM   #51
Legacy Member
Legacy

I know it's a nerve agent... however, it lacks destroying MILES of land. If they found said bunker of WMD, I would state I'm wrong, and our reasons for war were justified. Until they are found, I don't think they were justified. Bush, Sr. should've finished this war 12 years ago.

Old 08-24-2004, 08:33 PM   #52
Legacy Member
Legacy

I didn't say he DIDN'T ever have them, I said, show me, show me what he has. Then, you have proof, and I can shut up and be on my way

Old 08-24-2004, 08:35 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I didn't say he DIDN'T ever have them, I said, show me, show me what he has. Then, you have proof, and I can shut up and be on my way
a WMD doesnt have the destroy the land the whole point is to kill the people and nerve gas does that extra ordinarilly well

Old 08-24-2004, 08:37 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy

I didn't say it had to destroy land. Bombs generally do a better job of killing people than gas. Say nuclear warheads, hydrogen bombs, that sort of thing. They kill MANY more people... like most of NYC. Nerve Gas could clear a subway station...

Old 08-24-2004, 08:38 PM   #55
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Bush, Sr. should've finished this war 12 years ago.
This proves you dont no squat abut this subject. You see we could not invade Iraq and topple Saddam. In building a coalition to kick Saddam out of Kuait we made a deal with the Arab states we were there to boot him out and take back the oil fields and to prevent escalation of the war. Once he surrendered we had to stop. See we worked that time with your precious idea of cooperation and it bound our hands. I wished we could have invaded. It could have saved 100,00 people from Saddams Wrath who tried to revolt after the gulf war.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:38 PM   #56
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
WTF!!!!! Hilary Clinton in 08???????? Are you on drugs!!! :no:

A big HELL NO to that
dude ill fire up the r/c plane

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 08:40 PM   #57
Legacy Member
Legacy

ok, so Bush, Jr. goes against what like half of the world thinks and attacks Saddam, and Bush, Sr. couldn't go against one country? F*ck the treaty, finish the job right the first time... (my motto for cars as well)

Old 08-24-2004, 08:40 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I can shut up and be on my way
Please.

BTW, Mustard gas is not a nerve gas, it is a blister agent. It kills you by causing a ****load of blisters to form, break and drain in your lungs essentially drowning you in pus.

They used it a lot in WWI and that is the reason the chemical weapons treaty that banned them came about.

I suggest that you learn something before you open up that piehole you call a mouth. Everytime you talk you only prove your complete and total stupidity. Your ignorance is only surpassed by your willingness to show it off.

Remember, better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Anyone still think brother and sister should be allowed to marry?

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 08:43 PM   #59
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
ok, here's your one fact,
Where?

Quote:
Clinton's economy... much higher than Bush's...
One word Technology... the economy was slumping before Clinton took office.
Quote:
I don't care about planes or 9-11....
You know what? I do. You know what else. The fact that you just said that infuriates me. You are ignorant. You think you know weverything but you dont. You piss me off to know end. Ignorant people do that. Planes and 9/11 are the reason the economy was in the gutter. You are helpless. You know that. You have the truth in front of you and you run like a little girl away from it. Can't take critism? Tough ****. You wont go far in life if you cant.

Quote:
one fact, his economy was much higher than Bush's... fight your way out of that one.
Figure your way out of what? It wasnt Clintons economy. I dont have time to provide links so Corey want to do the honor?

Quote:
You wanna get pissy?
What the hell are you talking about?
Quote:
That's fine, Clinton would out president Bush anyday. (my honest to God opinion)...
And since its your opinion its automatically correct right?
Quote:
like me or hate me, I don't care, and personally, I could care less if you mock me.. if it gets to the point I have no fun on this site because of being badgered over politics on a car site, I'll just leave.
You have got to be kidding me. You have given NO ONE ON THIS SITE REASON TO RESPECT YOUR OPINION. You back up nothing you say. You say Clintons economy was bigger. Since when was that a fact???????????/ The economy was going down hill BEFORE CLINTON TOOK OFFICE. AND YES JIMMY I CAN PROVE THAT

Quote:
3.8mustang doesn't do this, I won't get to actually know many of them as individual people... but they won't harrass me for not liking a Republican.
Run away from your problems Jimmy... run fast!!! If someone disagrees with you run like the wind!

Give me a break. You say the dumbest things.

I am sorry if you dont like me but you can not say I have not tried to be nice and discuss politics intelligently on this forum with you and others. Ask V6stang007 or Thirstymate. They dont agree with me on issues and I dont agree with them on some issues. But they know what they are talking about!

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 08:44 PM   #60
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Mustard gas is a nerve agent.
I wasn't the first to say Mustang gas WAS a nerve agent...

Old 08-24-2004, 08:44 PM   #61
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I didn't say it had to destroy land. Bombs generally do a better job of killing people than gas. Say nuclear warheads, hydrogen bombs, that sort of thing. They kill MANY more people... like most of NYC. Nerve Gas could clear a subway station...
You dont really know about Nerve gas do you. During the trench wars of WWI the Germans started using Mustard Gas on the French and British troops in the trenches. They would wait for a wind coming out of the east and release the gas and it would float over the battle field. Now I admit to kill in a large radius you need a lot but in Time square at 9 AM you would kill thousands. WMD is not just a number of people it can kill but how effective it is Mentally to your enemy. Think about after 9/11 and jow few people flew and even today several airlaines are about to go bankrupt do to that exact fear United Airlines, Delta Airlines and US Airways even British Airways.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:49 PM   #62
Regular

Quote:
ok, so Bush, Jr. goes against what like half of the world thinks and attacks Saddam, and Bush, Sr. couldn't go against one country? F*ck the treaty, finish the job right the first time... (my motto for cars as well)
Jimmy:

Bush Sr didnt not have authority to topple Saddam

Bush Jr. did

What is the problem?

So basically you say screw the treaty and do something illegal? Uhh yea right.....

Reddit
Old 08-24-2004, 08:49 PM   #63
Legacy Member
Legacy

it's not about running away from my problems, or fights. I'm just kind of fed up with you thinking you have the right to force your opinion on me. I don't care if you think you're right. I don't care how much you think I'm ignorant. You can say anything you want, I don't care any more. I'm just going to have to come to grips that there are some people that are never going to change. Never going to realize we don't need war most of the time. We didn't NEED the war in Iraq. We didn't need to spend billions of dollars. We didn't need to kill our own to remove him. Why don't we all just sit back and watch what happens to that *****hole of a country in a few years.

Old 08-24-2004, 08:53 PM   #64
Legacy Member
Legacy

then you're not saying they need WMD, they need mental game weapons. they need things they can play with our heads with. They wouldn't need to kill many at all. That's not a weapon of MASS DESTRUCTION... notice the last two words there, they would kind of be important. A terrorist strategy may be a better phrase. It's almost like Guerilla Warfare. If you can't beat your enemy fairly, hide and attack them while they can't defend themseleves. Except, they'd be attacking civilians with the hope of disabling our economy.

Old 08-24-2004, 08:54 PM   #65
Legacy Member
Legacy

you do realize Saddam had a case against Bush, Jr. for commiting war crimes right? by the way, war crimes are against the law, which is also the same thing as being illegal... so yeah, I guess a president can do things illegally

Old 08-24-2004, 08:54 PM   #66
Regular

Quote:
I wasn't the first to say Mustang gas WAS a nerve agent...
you said Mustang gas

Thats awsome

Just messing with you I do that to as well

Reddit
Old 08-24-2004, 08:56 PM   #67
Regular

Quote:
you do realize Saddam had a case against Bush, Jr. for commiting war crimes right? by the way, war crimes are against the law, which is also the same thing as being illegal... so yeah, I guess a president can do things illegally
What case against Bush Jr?

Reddit
Old 08-24-2004, 08:56 PM   #68
Legacy Member
Legacy

must be too long on this forum... or not paying attention, or the small amount of sleep I've gotten since school started

Old 08-24-2004, 08:56 PM   #69
Regular

Quote:
it's not about running away from my problems, or fights. I'm just kind of fed up with you thinking you have the right to force your opinion on me. I don't care if you think you're right. I don't care how much you think I'm ignorant. You can say anything you want, I don't care any more. I'm just going to have to come to grips that there are some people that are never going to change. Never going to realize we don't need war most of the time. We didn't NEED the war in Iraq. We didn't need to spend billions of dollars. We didn't need to kill our own to remove him. Why don't we all just sit back and watch what happens to that *****hole of a country in a few years.
So basically you shut off the rest of the world and go into your corner where Jimmy Beaner is always right?

I got ya

Reddit
Old 08-24-2004, 08:57 PM   #70
Regular

Quote:
must be too long on this forum... or not paying attention, or the small amount of sleep I've gotten since school started
btw I dont force my opinion on anyone. This is the internet

I do however tend to use Facts. Those are really cool things

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar