Who wants to party? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

View Poll Results: What political party do you affiliate with?
Republican 20 64.52%
Democrat 5 16.13%
Independent 6 19.35%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-24-2004, 08:57 PM   #71
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I don't remember, I heard there were international laws he had broken, something like the UN not agreeing to the war, and being as the US is part of the UN they were supposed to approve every war and all that BS... that might be it, not sure, I can find it some time when I'm not doing homework and all that

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2004, 08:58 PM   #72
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
guys chill the **** out... this is exactly why i dont discuss my political views on websites, it makes me have beef with someone id normally get along with. CHILL DOODS!!!

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 08:58 PM   #73
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

and brent... like i said, ill fire up my R/C plane and get it prepped for hillary's assassination

I like toys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2004, 08:59 PM   #74
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
So basically you shut off the rest of the world and go into your corner where Jimmy Beaner is always right?

I got ya
no, actually, I've been doing my homework for multivariable calculus while arguing, keeps my blood pressure up, helps me focus

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 08-24-2004, 08:59 PM   #75
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
I don't remember, I heard there were international laws he had broken, something like the UN not agreeing to the war, and being as the US is part of the UN they were supposed to approve every war and all that BS... that might be it, not sure, I can find it some time when I'm not doing homework and all that
Well I can go ahead and tell you he didnt commit war crimes So spare yourself the time looking for the information

I mean give me a break

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 09:00 PM   #76
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
and brent... like i said, ill fire up my R/C plane and get it prepped for hillary's assassination
Dude dont telll everyone 2:

Reddit
Old 08-24-2004, 09:01 PM   #77
Legacy Member
Legacy

couldn't just be nothing... I have to at least find what he was accused of

Old 08-24-2004, 09:01 PM   #78
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Quote:
no, actually, I've been doing my homework for multivariable calculus while arguing, keeps my blood pressure up, helps me focus
eeek... ive got calc 2 homework i gotta get done here tonight

I like toys
Old 08-24-2004, 09:02 PM   #79
Regular

http://democrats.com/elandslide/peti...mes&refer=home

There ya go

I'm sure your going to believe every word of it to

Reddit
Old 08-24-2004, 09:03 PM   #80
Legacy Member
Legacy

found another site...

http://www.motherearth.org/bushwanted/laws.php#rogue

just click on war crimes... that lists everything he's done that he COULD be put on trial for

Old 08-24-2004, 09:05 PM   #81
Legacy Member
Legacy

sure, if you go to a democratic website... or you could go to a third party non-biased site

Old 08-24-2004, 09:06 PM   #82
Legacy Member
Legacy

I think this is one for his daddy

http://deoxy.org/wc/warcrim2.htm

Old 08-24-2004, 09:06 PM   #83
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
when you lead one of the most powerful nations in the world you cant follow every rule bud. Unless you wanna turn out like france
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 09:09 PM   #84
Regular

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=17147

http://www.infoshop.org/news4/warcrimes.html

http://kurtnimmo.com/blog/index.php?p=239

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Yu...sWar_Yugo.html

http://www.zoran.net/afp/text/misc2/...ll_clinton.htm

Guess what I dont believe any of those links. Bill Clinton wasnt a war criminal and neither is George Bush

You can dig of anything on anyone.

There are always going to be people that hate a President in this country.

They will dig up everything can, spin it, and make it out so that it makes the President look worse than Saddam himself

GIVE ME A BREAK

You remember back when I said dont believe everything you read.

You read it, think about it, research it and then use your brain.

Its as simple as that.

From here on out I am not responding to anymore of your posts concerning politics. I keep repeating myself over and over again. Plus I haev to go meet some friends.

I'm not forcing anything on you. Just asking you to use common sense.

Reddit
Old 08-24-2004, 09:12 PM   #85
Legacy Member
Legacy

wait a second! you tell me I have to believe your websites... that say Bush is a God, but when I find others that say he isn't, I can't believe those?... isn't that double playing?

Old 08-24-2004, 09:15 PM   #86
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent

From here on out I am not responding to anymore of your posts concerning politics. I keep repeating myself over and over again. Plus I haev to go meet some friends.

I'm not forcing anything on you. Just asking you to use common sense.
why are you even asking you know his response
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Old 08-24-2004, 09:22 PM   #87
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Sorry but the UN resolution giving him his final warning or face dire consequences as well as the other 12 resolution he broke justifies our cause and action. And you are right Mental terror game are not WMD but Saddam is still playing them and you now. How easy it is for liberals to jump on the side or a ruthless maniac to serve their cause. You feel Saddam is not capable of hiding WMD with the 12n years he had to do it???? You think he has a real chance that GW will be chargeed with warcrimes MUHAHAHAHHAHAH You are Jimmy the Terorist. You should go to a Al Qaeda Training camp you would like it.

Jimmy you still fail to get it. This was not just GW's war the ENTIRE HOUSE AND SENATE AGREED AND VOTED TO GO TO WAR !!!! EVEN JOHN BUTTHEAD KERRRY WHO ALSO SITS ON THE US INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE THAT HE MISSED 70% OF THE INTELL MEETINGS. KERRY WAS PRIVILEDGED WITH THE EXACT SAME INTELL AS GW. THAT IS HOW THE GOVERNMENT RUNS. CONGRESS IS NOT LEFT OUT OF THE LOOP.

This is where you show you lack of knowledge. The president is briefed just like the Congressional Intelligence committees. It was not Bush's war it is a US war Period
Old 08-24-2004, 09:48 PM   #88
Legacy Member
Legacy

yet again, you attack ME, not what I said. "this shows your lack of intelligence". I didn't say it was impossible for him to hide his things, in fact, I believe he could've.. however, Saddam was a madman, he didn't do things rationally. He was money hungry, which explains all the money our troops found. With him hiding all this money, where does he come up with money for building this stuff? Not only that, how is he going to get 80 tons of this stuff to the US? You can't put that much on a plane. Split it up, maybe, but then it's not as effective. Ship it over, yeah, right... do NOT call me a terrorist. I'm just as patriotic as you. I don't care if you've served or not. I have as much pride for the US in me as you do. You may act superior to me, and you surely know more things in some areas than me, but I undoubtedly know more in some areas, maybe not as many, but some.

Old 08-24-2004, 10:00 PM   #89
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
I have been voting since 1978 I have never flip floped in idealism YOU HAVE!!! But you are a kid so I so not expect much from kids growing up in the spoiled ME ME generation.
So you're die hard "Republicans can do no wrong!"? Congratulations. You picked a party and stuck with it. Right or wrong, at least you haven't "flip-flopped.

Quote:
Well since you asked The reason for Saddam was not only weapons of WMD but the cost of patrolling Iraqi no-fly-zones at a cost of billions a years to keep a Carrier Groupe in the Persian Gulf and a Carrier Groupe in the Mediteranian or the 12,000 troops stationed in Saudia Arabia.
Well, why was the only thing that was ever said "WMD, WMD, WMD, WMD, have to get the WMDs, WMD, self-protection..."? Why didn't they say that it was really about money in the beginning?

Quote:
Or the fact he Saddam was in violation of every resolution since 1991 Gulf War
This is what get's me. If it's so bad that he was in violation of UN resolutions, why didn't we go through the UN in dealing with it? We claim the UN whenever it suits us and go against it whenever it doesn't. Why do we even pretend?

Quote:
That was 12years of F#*&ing with him 12 YEARS. Dude you were still wetting your bed 12 years ago.
Yeah, way to make your point. Throw around insults. Stupid ones, no less.

Quote:
I am a Analyst for the Defense Giant Lockheed Martin. I have a above Classified Clearance.
Yeah, big deal. I work in defense, and have a clearance too. Guess that makes us god like.

Quote:
I have responsibilities for some 300+ aircraft that the military has in country and abroad at any time. You really have no idea what is really going on except for the news so really it is a waste of time talking to you about this.
I'm sorry that I've wasted your time. I will now accept all of your opinions quite readily, since you are so much more enlightened and informed than myself.

Quote:
Well I guess the thousands of vets that see it differently will have something to say about that come election day. I work with some 300 Vietnm vets and not one lwill be voting for him.
That's their decision. They can vote for whomever they want. That doesn't change the fact that he has more of a right than anyone posting on this site to speak for or against that conflict.

Quote:
I think you can find it on your own !!!!! I believe someone has found it for you !!!
I asked for reputable links. Not obviously Republican sites with no real article. I'll post non-biased results when I find them.

Quote:
That is because incumbents have a natural advantage. Honesty ALGORE is a baffoon and a stick of wood. If the economy had been heading down the a little faster it would have not been so close.
Could barely beat baffoon-like stick of wood. That's about how awesome he is.

Quote:
But the real reason is the Dumbing of America. I ave posted it many time.
So people who aren't staunch conservative Republicans have been "dumbed". I get it now.

Quote:
We live in a time where people believe what the hear on the news. People dont take the time to read the truth, people want it in 30 sec blurps and they dont seem to care where the info comes from.
So do you have some super secret news channel that you watch, where every bit of news is a thirty minute, in depth program? Or do you just get your news from "Conservative" sources and declare everything else liberal, brain-washing propaganda?

Quote:
We also live in a mindset where at least 30% are of the Jerry Springer Mentality. We also find the school systems failing, they take God out and replace it with " Everything is OK " If it feels good do it" Now we have the largest dropout rate , Highest pregnancy rate amoung all of the industrial countries in the world.
How does one get god out of school? Super satanic liberal force fields? If, by that, you meant that religious references were out of the schools, good. School isn't a Christian indoctrination camp. Religion is to be taught to kids out of school. By, and here's a wild concept, their parents!

Quote:
The dumbing of America and you bought into it HOOK LINE AND SINKER.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 10:04 PM   #90
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
yet again, you attack ME, not what I said. "this shows your lack of intelligence". I didn't say it was impossible for him to hide his things, in fact, I believe he could've.. however, Saddam was a madman, he didn't do things rationally. He was money hungry, which explains all the money our troops found. With him hiding all this money, where does he come up with money for building this stuff? Not only that, how is he going to get 80 tons of this stuff to the US? You can't put that much on a plane. Split it up, maybe, but then it's not as effective. Ship it over, yeah, right... do NOT call me a terrorist. I'm just as patriotic as you. I don't care if you've served or not. I have as much pride for the US in me as you do. You may act superior to me, and you surely know more things in some areas than me, but I undoubtedly know more in some areas, maybe not as many, but some.
Dude if drug runners can smuggle tons of Pot in a ship to the US they can most certainly smuggle warheads and devices into the US the size of Bowling Balls. No people right now are trying to get stuff here, our intelligence here and the international community as a whole is doing there part also.

As for knowledge I Dont know everything but I do know about Politics, the Military and strengths world wide, I know a lot about cars, I work on the F-22 raptor program, I build computers on the side, I am a Aerospace Engineer/Analyst and I was a lic Gun dealer, Volvo master mechanic, Jet engine mechanic, I have degrees from Auburn, Alabama Aviation College, UAB and James Madison University.

I dont know a damn thing about Ice cream or being a Liberal. I also am lost when it comes to the right kind of panty hose !!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
Old 08-24-2004, 10:08 PM   #91
Legacy Member
Legacy

u crack me up sometimes lol
Old 08-24-2004, 10:50 PM   #92
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
So you're die hard "Republicans can do no wrong!"? Congratulations. You picked a party and stuck with it. Right or wrong, at least you haven't "flip-flopped.
No I have voted for democrates who were conservative including Dem Senator Fritz Hollings of SC. in the last election

Quote:
Well, why was the only thing that was ever said "WMD, WMD, WMD, WMD, have to get the WMDs, WMD, self-protection..."? Why didn't they say that it was really about money in the beginning?
Its not about money it is about 12 years of Saddam jerking the world around costing the US and the UN billions

Quote:
This is what get's me. If it's so bad that he was in violation of UN resolutions, why didn't we go through the UN in dealing with it? We claim the UN whenever it suits us and go against it whenever it doesn't. Why do we even pretend?
Hello we did with the last resolution and then the French, Germans and Russians wanted to drag their feet for what ??? another 12 years.. No it was time for him to go.

Quote:
Well that is your opinion. But the fact is true I have heard so much crap from people who 1. are to young to remember the Gulf war 2. Have not even vote yet and are completely lost as to how government operates 3. I have not insulted you unless you fit into that catagory. DO you like Barney also !!!

Quote:
Yeah, big deal. I work in defense, and have a clearance too. Guess that makes us god like.
No I dont think so But it does give me and possible you more insite to what is really going on in Iraq. I really can get into specifics on the type of info I have access to. I like my job and dont want to loose it. The God thing is unjustified. Iwill never suggest I am anything near it

Quote:
I'm sorry that I've wasted your time. I will now accept all of your opinions quite readily, since you are so much more enlightened and informed than myself.
why do you say that. I dont know you I dont know what you know but Jimmy inserts his foot with stuff he is not knowledgeable in and then gets defensive when challanged. I have never had a problem with you!!!!

Quote:
That's their decision. They can vote for whomever they want. That doesn't change the fact that he has more of a right than anyone posting on this site to speak for or against that conflict.
You are exactly right and I have every right to challange anything he post that is inaccurate or what I believe is right Period !!!

Quote:
I asked for reputable links. Not obviously Republican sites with no real article. I'll post non-biased results when I find them.
yes and I said find it yourself. I am busy here arguing with you and answering other post

Quote:
I know that was disturbing but I was not suprised 40% of the people identify as republicans 40% identify as democrates 20% are fence straddlers just blowing in the wind. it is the mood of that 20 % that will determine the outcome PERIOD!!!

Quote:
So people who aren't staunch conservative Republicans have been "dumbed". I get it now.
Wrong O I am not a staunch Conservative. I believe in Civil Unions but not Gay marriage. I believe the time is now to decriminalize pot, To many people are in prision under the 3 strikes for simple possession and 1st time murders get out after serving 7 years. I believe in a clean enviroment, I believe there are people that will always need Government assistance, I personally dont believe in Abortion but I dont vote based on the subject because I believe in the rights of Americans to choose.

So I am not as staunch as you think I am

Quote:
So do you have some super secret news channel that you watch, where every bit of news is a thirty minute, in depth program? Or do you just get your news from "Conservative" sources and declare everything else liberal, brain-washing propaganda?
HAHAHA you are funny. In the military there is something called daily intell briefings and I get things right off the wire without the network spin. I dont really watch any Network news they all have there agenda. Fox though is at least more centered

Quote:
How does one get god out of school? Super satanic liberal force fields? If, by that, you meant that religious references were out of the schools, good. School isn't a Christian indoctrination camp. Religion is to be taught to kids out of school. By, and here's a wild concept, their parents!
well lets see if a teacher has a assignment to bring a picture of the greatest figure to you and a child brings a picture of Jesus they would not be allowed, but a child that brings in a picture of Ghandi or Martin luther king they are allowed. That really happend 20 years ago. No the removal of God from school books is rewriting history. Jesus was a historical figure that changed a world whether you believe he was the son of God is not the issue. The fact is millions upon millions of people follow his word. Do you think maybe we could mention him in the history books as much as they do Adolf Hitler or Stalin ?????? See there is an attack that is brewing in this country that will eventually consume a great majority of us right now and the battle lines are being drawn. The split in the US is growing the left and the Right will never find common ground again until some major catastrophic event happens. So many issuse with no way to resolve because neither side will concede

[/QUOTE]
Old 08-25-2004, 01:19 AM   #93
Regular

Quote:
wait a second! you tell me I have to believe your websites... that say Bush is a God, but when I find others that say he isn't, I can't believe those?... isn't that double playing?
What are you talking about? Yes I know I am responding to you. All those links I showd you prove that you can spin anything to say someones a war criminal when actually they arent. So give it up man. Bush isnt a war criminal. Clinton isnt a war criminal. Saddam was

Reddit
Old 08-25-2004, 06:11 AM   #94
Legacy Member
Legacy

Cool

Quote:

REINFORCEMENTS THANK YOU

Old 08-25-2004, 06:22 AM   #95
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
REINFORCEMENTS THANK YOU
Well that is 2 of the 5 liberals here!!!!!! Might need a little more reinforcements
Old 08-25-2004, 06:26 AM   #96
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
No I have voted for democrates who were conservative including Dem Senator Fritz Hollings of SC. in the last election
isn't that the ''flip-flopping'' you said you hadn't done in some dozens of years?

Quote:
*Its not about money* it is about 12 years of Saddam jerking the world around *costing the US and the UN billions*
all I can do is shake my head.... my eyes hurt, my brain as well at just reading these few words that seem to go together until you realize.... wait, one says it isn't, the very next few words says it is... I'm confused ... I've taken the time to put a space between those few words that kinda contradict. Unless by billions you're talking amount of sleep, or divorces, or hairs lost... but I'm assuming it's still money

Quote:
Wrong O I am not a staunch Conservative. I believe in Civil Unions but not Gay marriage. I believe the time is now to decriminalize pot, To many people are in prision under the 3 strikes for simple possession and 1st time murders get out after serving 7 years. I believe in a clean enviroment, I believe there are people that will always need Government assistance, I personally dont believe in Abortion but I dont vote based on the subject because I believe in the rights of Americans to choose.
almost in agreement... pot, yeah, legalize it, then you can tax it, and control it, clean environment, sure, good thing, yes to Gov't. aide, Abortion=woman's choice up to a period of say 6 weeks, long enough to know you're pregnant and do something, not long enough for the baby to DEVELOP into a baby

Quote:
well lets see if a teacher has a assignment to bring a picture of the greatest figure to you and a child brings a picture of Jesus they would not be allowed, but a child that brings in a picture of Ghandi or Martin luther king they are allowed. That really happend 20 years ago. No the removal of God from school books is rewriting history. Jesus was a historical figure that changed a world whether you believe he was the son of God is not the issue. The fact is millions upon millions of people follow his word. Do you think maybe we could mention him in the history books as much as they do Adolf Hitler or Stalin ?????? See there is an attack that is brewing in this country that will eventually consume a great majority of us right now and the battle lines are being drawn. The split in the US is growing the left and the Right will never find common ground again until some major catastrophic event happens. So many issuse with no way to resolve because neither side will concede

[/QUOTE]You're right. Almost. It's not the physical presence of Jesus or God in a school I have a problem with, it's the idea being forced upon people. That's why it was made. Showing a picture of Jesus in a class, such as a teacher having it up, is forcing a belief upon you. It says, I believe in Him, don't you? It's subtle, but it does. I disagree with them saying it can't be drawn. We talked about it in school all the time, but that's an advantage of a small school. The biggest problem with God in school is that God says science sucks... i.e. creation vs. evolution. the Monkey trial of 1850's-1860's? Somewhere in there, (off the top of my head).. it was a teacher that actually got convicted for teaching evolution, and it was in a BIOLOGY class. That's wrong people. If you take our sciences and throw it out the window, guess what, you don't have cars!... Science gives us the life and luxeries we have today. Separation of church and state is a GOOD thing. It lets us learn without having religion put upon us as well. How could someone really focus on evolution if they believe in creationism? Exactly

Old 08-25-2004, 06:53 AM   #97
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to kaper232 Send a message via Yahoo to kaper232
:locked: :closed: :locked: :closed: :locked: :closed: :locked: :closed: :locked:
kaper232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 07:29 AM   #98
Legacy Member
Legacy

NO LOCK sorry
Old 08-25-2004, 08:00 AM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Welcome to the liberal world where facts are wrong and opinions (the right opinions that is) are right.

The only permission the President needs to go to war is Congress'. They gave it. We do not need, nor will we ever need the UN to approve it. The only US war criminal of reknown is Kerry, self confessed no less.

For the ignorant and uniformed, part of the cease fire agreement SoDamn Insane signed with the US to end Gulf War I was NO WMD, none, zero, nada, not even one drop, kinda like facts in your opinons. Also, no ability to make any and no ability to reconstitute the ability to make any AND proving it.

He failed on all counts.

Of course the liberal idiots claim that one or two or a hundred artillery shells with WMD in them are not enough. One is more than he was allowed. Fact.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 08:02 AM   #100
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
isn't that the ''flip-flopping'' you said you hadn't done in some dozens of years?
No I vote based on my views that have not flip floped. There are Conservative Democrates with shared views. back int the 70's in the South there were still very conservative democrates that I voted for. Years later those same Politicans switched parties after the democratic party kept moving to the left.

Quote:
an do is shake my head.... my eyes hurt, my brain as well at just reading these few words that seem to go together until you realize.... wait, one says it isn't, the very next few words says it is... I'm confused ... I've taken the time to put a space between those few words that kinda contradict. Unless by billions you're talking amount of sleep, or divorces, or hairs lost... but I'm assuming it's still money
No money is just part of the equation not the main reason. Sure Billions being spent by the UN and US military to maintain forces in the gulf was a problem, but the constant shooting of missiles at Coalition Aircraft patrolling over the no-fly-zone, Supporting Terrorist world wide, Failure to comply with the conditions of his surrender form the Gulf War, The violation of some 12 UN resolutions including the finial resolution that gave us athority to go into Iraq. The murder of thousands of his own people were also reasons for going in Iraq.

Quote:
almost in agreement... pot, yeah, legalize it, then you can tax it, and control it, clean environment, sure, good thing, yes to Gov't. aide, Abortion=woman's choice up to a period of say 6 weeks, long enough to know you're pregnant and do something, not long enough for the baby to DEVELOP into a baby
You really have a hard time agreeing with me dont you ?????

Quote:
You're right. Almost. It's not the physical presence of Jesus or God in a school I have a problem with, it's the idea being forced upon people. That's why it was made. Showing a picture of Jesus in a class, such as a teacher having it up, is forcing a belief upon you. It says, I believe in Him, don't you? It's subtle, but it does. I disagree with them saying it can't be drawn. We talked about it in school all the time, but that's an advantage of a small school. The biggest problem with God in school is that God says science sucks... i.e. creation vs. evolution. the Monkey trial of 1850's-1860's? Somewhere in there, (off the top of my head).. it was a teacher that actually got convicted for teaching evolution, and it was in a BIOLOGY class. That's wrong people. If you take our sciences and throw it out the window, guess what, you don't have cars!... Science gives us the life and luxeries we have today. Separation of church and state is a GOOD thing. It lets us learn without having religion put upon us as well. How could someone really focus on evolution if they believe in creationism? Exactly
I believe that God and science co-exist, only Atheist and uneducated people believe they cant. I also believe Evolution and Creation are one in the same. No i dont believe we evolved from some ape man. The lack of the missing link reminds me of the flaws that exist in Mans science. So much of Science theory is constantly being rebuked or changed. Recent theories of Black Holes has been changed by Stephen Hawkins. No science and God are not exclusive . I dont believe God hates science.
Old 08-25-2004, 08:38 AM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Science is nothing more than figuring out how God made things.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 01:05 PM   #102
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
U have to understand one thing, Congress has the power to declare war, not the president. If they decided to do so, is because they looked at the Intel and decided the move was justifiable. Will they find WOMD? I do not know, I cannot argue that they will as well as I cannot argue that they won't. Don't put everything on Bush, our Govt' decided attacking Iraq would be the best course of action based on the facts presented to them. They made the decision and that is what we elected them for, to make those decisions. We have to live with that. Was money a factor? Off course, was it the only reason? I do not think so. America had taken a big hit, we are in the middle of a war against terrorism, our Gov't receives credible information that Hussein's Regime is a direct threat on the U.S. what do u expect our Gov't to do? Just sit back and wait for another attack? I don't know about u but I don't want to see any more people being killed on American soil. Off course a lot of innocent lives have been lost, but think about the innocent lives lost in Iraq under Hussein's rule and all the people that would've died if he were left alone. Iraq will be better off now that that monster has been taken down, off course it will take more deaths, but nobody said freedom came cheap. Iím sorry to say this but in the future if there is even the smallest possibility that a group or country might attack or help attack our people, I would like to see them taken down w/o hesitation ;I do not want to live through another 9/11. Bush is responsible for the decline on our economy? Do u even remember 9/11? I do not know what would've happened if the attacks had not taken place but I do know after 9/11 we struggled and our current administration has done a decent job on slowly getting us back on our feet. I don't care who the president was; nobody could have prevented the plunge in our economy after 9/11. Am I a republican? Hell NO, I believe in a woman's freedom to choose, I would like to see some changes on our Immigration Laws (we wont get into that), I believe the Govt should care for our elderly and poor (the truly poor), I am strong on civil rights and love the 4th amendment, I believe school is for learning and church is for praying, I approve of gay marriages, my godmother is a Lesbian and my favorite uncle is gay. I believe crimes against gay people should fall under hate crime category, I might support the death penalty but only if all possibilities of innocence have been depleted (ie DNA tests), I still watch Barney and play with Hot wheels, etc, etc. But the America we live in today is not an America of Republicans against Democrats, it is a country of Americans for Americans, we should all stop trying to figure out who is right and who is dumb and start looking at the whole picture, our priority right now is National Security, sad but true. We went to war because our Commander in Chief wanted to protect his people and our Gov't backed him up, simple as that.

Quote:
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 01:10 PM   #103
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
U have to understand one thing, Congress has the power to declare war, not the president. If they decided to do so, is because they looked at the Intel and decided the move was justifiable. Will they find WOMD? I do not know, I cannot argue that they will as well as I cannot argue that they won't. Don't put everything on Bush, our Govt' decided attacking Iraq would be the best course of action based on the facts presented to them. They made the decision and that is what we elected them for, to make those decisions. We have to live with that. Was money a factor? Off course, was it the only reason? I do not think so. America had taken a big hit, we are in the middle of a war against terrorism, our Gov't receives credible information that Hussein's Regime is a direct threat on the U.S. what do u expect our Gov't to do? Just sit back and wait for another attack? I don't know about u but I don't want to see any more people being killed on American soil. Off course a lot of innocent lives have been lost, but think about the innocent lives lost in Iraq under Hussein's rule and all the people that would've died if he were left alone. Iraq will be better off now that that monster has been taken down, off course it will take more deaths, but nobody said freedom came cheap. Iím sorry to say this but in the future if there is even the smallest possibility that a group or country might attack or help attack our people, I would like to see them taken down w/o hesitation ;I do not want to live through another 9/11. Bush is responsible for the decline on our economy? Do u even remember 9/11? I do not know what would've happened if the attacks had not taken place but I do know after 9/11 we struggled and our current administration has done a decent job on slowly getting us back on our feet. I don't care who the president was; nobody could have prevented the plunge in our economy after 9/11. Am I a republican? Hell NO, I believe in a woman's freedom to choose, I would like to see some changes on our Immigration Laws (we wont get into that), I believe the Govt should care for our elderly and poor (the truly poor), I am strong on civil rights and love the 4th amendment, I believe school is for learning and church is for praying, I approve of gay marriages, my godmother is a Lesbian and my favorite uncle is gay. I believe crimes against gay people should fall under hate crime category, I might support the death penalty but only if all possibilities of innocence have been depleted (ie DNA tests), I still watch Barney and play with Hot wheels, etc, etc. But the America we live in today is not an America of Republicans against Democrats, it is a country of Americans for Americans, we should all stop trying to figure out who is right and who is dumb and start looking at the whole picture, our priority right now is National Security, sad but true. We went to war because our Commander in Chief wanted to protect his people and our Gov't backed him up, simple as that.
:patriot:

Well said.

Basically the difference between me and you is social issues. IE Gay Marriages, Immigration (which I can see you have valid points to).

Reddit
Old 08-25-2004, 01:41 PM   #104
Legacy Member
Legacy

I think we shouldn't allow open borders... why give up American jobs to people that
1) weren't born in America
2) can't speak English
3) don't care to learn said language (refer to 2)
4) are more than happy to work for minimum wage
5) live off welfare (not really taking jobs, but sucking down American money)
6) whose kids will be born in America, and continue to use the government for aide

I do not however have a problem if they're coming here in smaller numbers and DOING something productive. Allowing open borders means the US is just a slightly better version of Mexico. That is not the American way. We're the best country in the world, it's time we stop helping everyone out and shooting ourselves in the foot and just once look after some Americans. I didn't say give up on the world, nor close your eyes to the world... just help Americans as well. All Americans, not just the poor.

I'm for the death penalty. I believe allowing someone to LIVE for 50 some odd years with no chance of getting out of jail is retarded. If they killed someone, like a vicious murder, (the Bible states) an eye for an eye... I do believe ... When the lady pushed her kids into the lake inside her car and killed both of them (when I was young... don't remember her name, but she was crazy, and blonde hair maybe?) I believe that lady should've been drown as well. I bet you we'd see a lot less murders, a lot less vicious acts. Manson wants to eat people, just dandy... we'll cut him up... alive. That may sound inhumane, and very cruel.. but you know what, those people were inhumane, they were cruel first. You will stop many criminals simply doing that. I don't mean like you accidentally hit someone. If it's an accident, you won't get life in prison most likely. Also, that's not usually going to be a gruesome murder anyway. But something that's either planned out, or done viciously, hell yes. If they took the time to plot something, like poisoning someone... POISON THEM. That's fair. That's justice.

Old 08-25-2004, 01:46 PM   #105
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Quote:
I think we shouldn't allow open borders... why give up American jobs to people that
1) weren't born in America
2) can't speak English
3) don't care to learn said language (refer to 2)
4) are more than happy to work for minimum wage
5) live off welfare (not really taking jobs, but sucking down American money)
6) whose kids will be born in America, and continue to use the government for aide

I do not however have a problem if they're coming here in smaller numbers and DOING something productive. Allowing open borders means the US is just a slightly better version of Mexico. That is not the American way. We're the best country in the world, it's time we stop helping everyone out and shooting ourselves in the foot and just once look after some Americans. I didn't say give up on the world, nor close your eyes to the world... just help Americans as well. All Americans, not just the poor.

I'm for the death penalty. I believe allowing someone to LIVE for 50 some odd years with no chance of getting out of jail is retarded. If they killed someone, like a vicious murder, (the Bible states) an eye for an eye... I do believe ... When the lady pushed her kids into the lake inside her car and killed both of them (when I was young... don't remember her name, but she was crazy, and blonde hair maybe?) I believe that lady should've been drown as well. I bet you we'd see a lot less murders, a lot less vicious acts. Manson wants to eat people, just dandy... we'll cut him up... alive. That may sound inhumane, and very cruel.. but you know what, those people were inhumane, they were cruel first. You will stop many criminals simply doing that. I don't mean like you accidentally hit someone. If it's an accident, you won't get life in prison most likely. Also, that's not usually going to be a gruesome murder anyway. But something that's either planned out, or done viciously, hell yes. If they took the time to plot something, like poisoning someone... POISON THEM. That's fair. That's justice.
here we go again...

Put up ur shield Jimmy! You're gonna need it after that wonderful display of incredible intelligence. I have chem class, or my post would be longer.

And I do hope your two topics (the parts I bolded) were not connected in any way...
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar