Who wants to party? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



View Poll Results: What political party do you affiliate with?
Republican 20 64.52%
Democrat 5 16.13%
Independent 6 19.35%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-23-2004, 06:43 PM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 3
Who wants to party?

What political party do you affiliate with?
juice300x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-23-2004, 06:49 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,438
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
we had one of these before rep here
__________________
-Derek
1999 Trans Am WS6
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 08:04 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
an even split as of yet... lol. I'm not getting into any more debates... they get too heated on here. I'll argue with other people around here that can't defend what they think. (I'm not that much for Kerry... just I just don't like Bush... and as an American, I can have that view point... so back off ) Personally, I think Kerry's being a ***** by not fighting Bush's ads, but hey, for some reason all Democrats have done that except raving madman... and I think we all know whom that would be. Hilary in 2008!!!! We all know she made all the political decisions of Clinton's years anyway... and I'm tellin' ya'... she'll have another 8 years in office.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-23-2004, 08:28 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
im republican, but i can see the strategy in not fighting ads. itll make him "seem" more honest, and seem like he wont stoop down to bushs level. of course it will only "seem" that way to the people who arent smart enough to see through it and see its only another one of his strategies to win votes.

republican all the way.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 09:37 PM   #5
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
an even split as of yet... lol. I'm not getting into any more debates... they get too heated on here. I'll argue with other people around here that can't defend what they think. (I'm not that much for Kerry... just I just don't like Bush... and as an American, I can have that view point... so back off ) Personally, I think Kerry's being a ***** by not fighting Bush's ads, but hey, for some reason all Democrats have done that except raving madman... and I think we all know whom that would be. Hilary in 2008!!!! We all know she made all the political decisions of Clinton's years anyway... and I'm tellin' ya'... she'll have another 8 years in office.
WTF!!!!! Hilary Clinton in 08???????? Are you on drugs!!! :no:

A big HELL NO to that
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 09:44 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,438
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
WTF!!!!! Hilary Clinton in 08???????? Are you on drugs!!! :no:

A big HELL NO to that
tru dat
__________________
-Derek
1999 Trans Am WS6
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 10:03 PM   #7
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
I'd vote for Kerry over Hilary any day
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 10:04 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
timpryor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 676
i'm not trying to be racial or sexist but nethier a woman or a minority will ever be president i can tell you that much right now it just wont happen
__________________
"The LORD shall judge the people:judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me." PSALM 7:8

In Texas? check out www.lonestarstangs.com
timpryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 10:05 PM   #9
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
i dont like calling myself republican, cuz i don't vote straight republican. that would be stupid, whichever party ur for.

but i did call myself republican.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 10:06 PM   #10
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
i dont like calling myself republican, cuz i don't vote straight republican. that would be stupid, whichever party ur for.

but i did call myself republican.
Yea same hurr.... I voted republican cause thats where I lie in most of my views.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 10:08 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
lol, keep on thinking that... but I can see it. I see the Republicans of the Forum have started to vote on the poll, lol. You may not vote for her, but do you know how many women would? On average, they'd be about 50% of the population.... and winning 50% of the population should win you the presidency... of course in Gore's case, he actually won more votes and still didn't win, but enough about the past... I'm sensing Kerry won't do **** because he's being a pansy.... therefore, my chant is as follows: "Clinton: 2008" .... I don't care which one it is... both or either can run. Or, Hilary could run with Bill as her running mate. That'd be crazy. A big thank you for insinuating I'm on drugs... but no, no drugs...
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 10:24 PM   #12
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
lol, keep on thinking that...
I will You keep on thinking that you know everything. I can use another good quote from you in my sig!

Quote:
but I can see it.
Is it red and blue with a Jackass on it?

Quote:
I see the Republicans of the Forum have started to vote on the poll, lol.
Yea thats freaking hilarious!!!!
Quote:
You may not vote for her, but do you know how many women would?
Why does that matter? Just because women vote for her she is now capable of running a country?

Quote:
On average, they'd be about 50% of the population....
Yea your real smart. Now of those 50.9 percent females in this country how many:

1) Are 18 and older
2) Vote
3) Will end up voting for Hilary

I know Females that despise her more than I do. Give me a break!!!!!

Quote:
and winning 50% of the population should win you the presidency... of course in Gore's case, he actually won more votes and still didn't win, but enough about the past...
Uh winning 50% of the population gets you a pat on your back guy. Winning Florida gets you the presidency. I swear to god dude you need to go to History Class

Stop crying about Gore!!! Those votes were counted and recounted. Damnit stop being such a sore loser. Gore couldnt even win his own state. Had he done that we would not be talking about this. So give me a break
Quote:
I'm sensing Kerry won't do **** because he's being a pansy....
You are correct

Quote:
therefore, my chant is as follows: "Clinton: 2008" .... I don't care which one it is... both or either can run.
Your dumb. Sorry but you are I have tried to hold back from saying it but I cant help it. Your ignorant to the truth. You vote blindly. You listen to one side you close off the other. Your wasting a vote. You can't tell me one thing Clinton did while in office other than get a bj. You just cant do it. I dare you try.
Quote:
Or, Hilary could run with Bill as her running mate. That'd be crazy. A big thank you for insinuating I'm on drugs... but no, no drugs...
It was a joke.

I'm tired of arguing with people that are close minded. You have not given me one good fact to back up anything you have said on this message board pertaining to politics. Everything you have said I have proved other wise.

You need to stop thinking you know everything and open your mind.

I was once like you. Thought I new everything. Then I started using my brain. Started researching. Starting making my own decisions.

You can take what I wrote however you like. But you have said absolutely nothing to prove yourself worther of holding a intelligent debate.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 06:23 AM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
lol, keep on thinking that... but I can see it. I see the Republicans of the Forum have started to vote on the poll, lol. You may not vote for her, but do you know how many women would? On average, they'd be about 50% of the population.... and winning 50% of the population should win you the presidency... of course in Gore's case, he actually won more votes and still didn't win, but enough about the past... I'm sensing Kerry won't do **** because he's being a pansy.... therefore, my chant is as follows: "Clinton: 2008" .... I don't care which one it is... both or either can run. Or, Hilary could run with Bill as her running mate. That'd be crazy. A big thank you for insinuating I'm on drugs... but no, no drugs...
Jimmy your poor confused liberal. Hillary will not win reelection in Ny. If Rudy runs for the Senate she is toast. They did a poll of New Yorkers and nearly 70 % said they would vote for Rudy over Hillary.

All I can say is a Big Hell Yeah on that one !!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 11:10 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ponycarman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Texas
Posts: 349
Bill can neither run for President or VP. There is this thing called a constitution, of course liberals ignore it when it doesn't suit them. Look at Torricelli.

I know for a fact Hillary won't win all the women's vote, probably not even half of thier vote. Which won't get her ****.

Steve
__________________
1996 Mustang
1965 Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 11:14 AM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Fishers Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,507
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
rep, but split-ticket.
__________________
Charles
2006 F150 4x4 with the 5.4L V8
Fishers Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 12:15 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
I marked independent. Which party I hope wins the election changes every four years or so. In the time leading up to 2000, I was leaning Republican (away from Gore, more specifically). By November 2000, however, I was leaning Democrat (away from Bush, more specifically). This year I'm still leaning away from Bush. I'm not crazy about Kerry, but I think that he'll be more responsible in the foreign affairs arena than George "For me or against me" Bush.
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 12:32 PM   #17
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
I marked independent. Which party I hope wins the election changes every four years or so. In the time leading up to 2000, I was leaning Republican (away from Gore, more specifically). By November 2000, however, I was leaning Democrat (away from Bush, more specifically). This year I'm still leaning away from Bush. I'm not crazy about Kerry, but I think that he'll be more responsible in the foreign affairs arena than George "For me or against me" Bush.

George "For me or against me" Bush

John Kerry is a *****. He will let the United Nations go back to the normal routine of screwing us over. He will go back to letting countries violate one United Nations Resolution after another.

John Kerry has done nothing over the last 35 years but be a war hero. (And there is so much unknown about that) Had he not served in Vietnam we would be talking about Bush and Dean right now or Bush and Lieberman (which I wish Lieberman had won it in the first place)

John Kerry is a joke. His voting record is a joke. He doesnt deserve to be President of the United States of America. Joe Lieberman or George Bush do deserve that title however. Someone like Gephardt as well. Someone that actually wants to try to make this country better regardless if I agree with them or not.

Have you ever seen Head of State? The vice President who runs against Chris Rock always during speeches reminds people that he is a war hero. That was the only thing the guy could run on. He had nothing else.

Kerry has nothing else.

Well I have rambled on enough.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 12:55 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
I marked independent. Which party I hope wins the election changes every four years or so. In the time leading up to 2000, I was leaning Republican (away from Gore, more specifically). By November 2000, however, I was leaning Democrat (away from Bush, more specifically). This year I'm still leaning away from Bush. I'm not crazy about Kerry, but I think that he'll be more responsible in the foreign affairs arena than George "For me or against me" Bush.
What a shame you are such a flip flip. If you change president every 4 years you just might not accomplish anything especially if it is a party change every 4 years. With Four years you never see the fruit of the past President nor do you get commonality of services. When a president takes office it take 8 months to get the administration and all of the appointments going. What confusion changing every 4 years. You are a fence straddler and in Foreign affairs GW is great, just like Reagan he was unliked by Europe and all of the socialist world because he was firm and strong and had the no hold barred approach to deplomacy. and in his second term those contries including Russia respected him for his strength and his unwilling to flip flop on issues

Kerry has flip floped his whole life. He says he was a Hero and then he was a war protester, He said he thre his medals over the White house lgate and later showed the media the same medals. He is the Flip flop king He never was a sponsor or Co-sponsor of any bill in the Senate, He was absent over 70% of the time from his committees he was a member of. The fact is Kerry is one of the least qualified Senators in the Senate and a poor performer and Should not even be running for President. it just blows my mind that Kerry is the best the democrates could find ????? MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHA
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 01:06 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
I love how people think that Europe will suddenly love us if Kerry wins the election. Oh, and Kerry saying that he will get France and Germany to come into Iraq as we are leaving? Why in the world would they even want to do so? Well, I suppose the French might confuse Kerry as one of their own politicians but I don't see any legitimate reasons for them to actually assist us in Iraq seeing that they are still trying to get the money out of Iraq that they were promised by Saddam.
__________________


"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 01:08 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
Yeah, and Kerry has to go back to Vietnam for his campaign because he hasn't done anything since then. His congressional record is a joke. All he has done is vote for taxes and against the military. He never wrote or sponsored any significant bills. His legacy includes naming a few government buildings. Sorry, but the man simply hasn't done jack squat
__________________


"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 01:19 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
V6STANG007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,657
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Democrat not voting for the republican party but voting for Bush, if that makes any sense, lol....my wife is also voting for Bush, but I think she is secretly a Republican.:chin:.....what DangerDude said, give him another 4 years,let him finish what he started. and give us Dems another 4 years to find someone better that Kerry .
__________________
Jorge ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 01:22 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
Democrat not voting for the republican party but voting for Bush, if that makes any sense, lol....my wife is also voting for Bush, but I think she is secretly a Republican.:chin:.....what DangerDude said, give him another 4 years,let him finish what he started. and give us Dems another 4 years to find someone better that Kerry .
OMG !!!!You have it.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 01:28 PM   #23
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
Democrat not voting for the republican party but voting for Bush, if that makes any sense, lol....my wife is also voting for Bush, but I think she is secretly a Republican.:chin:.....what DangerDude said, give him another 4 years,let him finish what he started. and give us Dems another 4 years to find someone better that Kerry .
:patriot:

But I have a bad feeling that in 2008 we are going to have to deal with Hilary Clinton. Not sure how you feel about her but I am sure you do know how I feel about her
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:19 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
ok, here's your one fact, Clinton's economy... much higher than Bush's... I don't care about planes or 9-11.... one fact, his economy was much higher than Bush's... fight your way out of that one. You wanna get pissy? That's fine, Clinton would out president Bush anyday. (my honest to God opinion)... like me or hate me, I don't care, and personally, I could care less if you mock me.. if it gets to the point I have no fun on this site because of being badgered over politics on a car site, I'll just leave. 3.8mustang doesn't do this, I won't get to actually know many of them as individual people... but they won't harrass me for not liking a Republican.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:37 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,438
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
I'll just leave. 3.8mustang doesn't do this, I won't get to actually know many of them as individual people... but they won't harrass me for not liking a Republican.
im sorry you feel that way, i speak for several people when i say this: we dont want you to like a republican we are looking for educated reasons behind the things you say, i know uve messed up, we all do, but before you say something like clinton is better just do some research so nobody has to argue with you. We all have our own opinions, thats what makes the USA the USA it is the uneducated ones that will bring this country down. :::end of rant::: if you feel like leaving nobodys going to stop ya, enjoy the 3.8 flamefest if you do
__________________
-Derek
1999 Trans Am WS6
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:37 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
What a shame you are such a flip flip. If you change president every 4 years you just might not accomplish anything especially if it is a party change every 4 years.
What? I've only been able to vote since the 2000 election. I went from Republican (anti-Gore) to Democrat (anti-Bush). I've maintained my anti-Bush status since. We'll see how I feel next time, depending on who the Republicans and Democrats offer up in 2008.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
You are a fence straddler and in Foreign affairs GW is great, just like Reagan he was unliked by Europe and all of the socialist world because he was firm and strong and had the no hold barred approach to deplomacy. and in his second term those contries including Russia respected him for his strength and his unwilling to flip flop on issues.
There's a difference between being strong and firm and conducting dangerous and questionable pre-emptive invasions. I thought that part of conservatism was to stay out of wars on foreign soil? I don't have a problem with Saddam being gone, but you can't just go mad-hatting around invading any country that may be a threat someday down the road. It's a dangerous precedent. Will it stop with Iraq? Why not Syria? They don't like us, and the Baathists there probably want WMDs. Iran? They're preparing to cook off a nuclear reactor that will be capable of producing weapons-grade plutonium. While we're on the nuclear issue, why not just go after every non-western member of the nuclear club (Pakistan, India, China, North Korea)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Kerry has flip floped his whole life. He says he was a Hero and then he was a war protester, He said he thre his medals over the White house lgate and later showed the media the same medals.
I personally don't see the problem with changing your mind as times and circumstances change. As a veteran of the Vietnam conflict, I think he earned the right to protest it, if he wanted to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
He never was a sponsor or Co-sponsor of any bill in the Senate, He was absent over 70% of the time from his committees he was a member of.
I don't know if I believe this one. Since you pulled it out, let's see your source. As long as it isn't forwarded email, I'll probably believe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
The fact is Kerry is one of the least qualified Senators in the Senate and a poor performer and Should not even be running for President. it just blows my mind that Kerry is the best the democrates could find ?????
I can't claim to be a big Kerry supporter. Honestly, I think that Bush, however, was less qualified to run for president. It blew my mind that he was the best that the Republicans could find in 2000. How on earth could they find a candidate that couldn't beat Al Gore in the popular vote? That's embarassing.
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:42 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,438
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1





I don't know if I believe this one. Since you pulled it out, let's see your source. As long as it isn't forwarded email, I'll probably believe you.
its all over the place man
__________________
-Derek
1999 Trans Am WS6
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:44 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon
its all over the place man
Then it shouldn't take you long to dig up a reputable link, right?
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:46 PM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,438
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
first link i found ill give you more in like 2 minutes http://www.brothersjudd.com/blog/archives/014320.html
__________________
-Derek
1999 Trans Am WS6
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:49 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,438
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1183285/posts long but true stuff there, need i say more
__________________
-Derek
1999 Trans Am WS6
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:49 PM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
no, you don't get it, I don't want to leave, it's like I'm being pushed away by politics... the Republicans of this forum just can't let me have an opinion, even if it is uneducated or unwarrented, it's still mine. I watched the two debate, and I don't like Bush... enough said. You want to keep arguing it, go ahead. I will NOT vote Bush, you couldn't pay me enough... you're wasting your time by continually trying to run my opinions into the ground. I happen to believe in my core values, which I have stated, and which many of you have agreed with... to me, Bush does not fit with my core values, and as such, it is my responsibility as a voter to not vote for him. That is my job as a voter. I don't believe ''Dubya'' has done a good job at being president, and therefore, his term is over. That is my responsibility.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:54 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,438
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
no, you don't get it, I don't want to leave, it's like I'm being pushed away by politics... the Republicans of this forum just can't let me have an opinion, even if it is uneducated or unwarrented, it's still mine. I watched the two debate, and I don't like Bush... enough said. You want to keep arguing it, go ahead. I will NOT vote Bush, you couldn't pay me enough... you're wasting your time by continually trying to run my opinions into the ground. I happen to believe in my core values, which I have stated, and which many of you have agreed with... to me, Bush does not fit with my core values, and as such, it is my responsibility as a voter to not vote for him. That is my job as a voter. I don't believe ''Dubya'' has done a good job at being president, and therefore, his term is over. That is my responsibility.
Im not an arguer, juice sorry to hijack your thread ill be glad when all this is over then nobody needs to argue its not cool seeing people get pissed at each other for stupid little things. Lets all just be friends
__________________
-Derek
1999 Trans Am WS6
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 06:01 PM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I didn't say you were an arguer.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 06:44 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
What? I've only been able to vote since the 2000 election. I went from Republican (anti-Gore) to Democrat (anti-Bush). I've maintained my anti-Bush status since. We'll see how I feel next time, depending on who the Republicans and Democrats offer up in 2008.
I have been voting since 1978 I have never flip floped in idealism YOU HAVE!!! But you are a kid so I so not expect much from kids growing up in the spoiled ME ME generation


Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
There's a difference between being strong and firm and conducting dangerous and questionable pre-emptive invasions. I thought that part of conservatism was to stay out of wars on foreign soil? I don't have a problem with Saddam being gone, but you can't just go mad-hatting around invading any country that may be a threat someday down the road. It's a dangerous precedent. Will it stop with Iraq? Why not Syria? They don't like us, and the Baathists there probably want WMDs. Iran? They're preparing to cook off a nuclear reactor that will be capable of producing weapons-grade plutonium. While we're on the nuclear issue, why not just go after every non-western member of the nuclear club (Pakistan, India, China, North Korea)?
Well since you asked The reason for Saddam was not only weapons of WMD but the cost of patrolling Iraqi no-fly-zones at a cost of billions a years to keep a Carrier Groupe in the Persian Gulf and a Carrier Groupe in the Mediteranian or the 12,000 troops stationed in Saudia Arabia. Or the fact he Saddam was in violation of every resolution since 1991 Gulf War

That was 12years of F#*&ing with him 12 YEARS. Dude you were still wetting your bed 12 years ago. am a Analyst for the Defense Giant Lockheed Martin. I have a above Classified Clearance. I have responsibilities for some 300+ aircraft that the military has in country and abroad at any time. You really have no idea what is really going on except for the news so really it is a waste of time talking to you about this


Quote:
I personally don't see the problem with changing your mind as times and circumstances change. As a veteran of the Vietnam conflict, I think he earned the right to protest it, if he wanted to.
Well I guess the thousands of vets that see it differently will have something to say about that come election day. I work with some 300 Vietnm vets and not one lwill be voting for him.


Quote:
I don't know if I believe this one. Since you pulled it out, let's see your source. As long as it isn't forwarded email, I'll probably believe you.
I think you can find it on your own !!!!! I believe someone has found it for you !!!

Quote:
I dont claim to be a big Kerry supporter. Honestly, I think that Bush, however, was less qualified to run for president. It blew my mind that he was the best that the Republicans could find in 2000. How on earth could they find a candidate that couldn't beat Al Gore in the popular vote? That's embarassing.
That is because incumbents have a natural advantage. Honesty ALGORE is a baffoon and a stick of wood. If the economy had been heading down the a little faster it would have not been so close. But the real reason is the Dumbing of America. I ave posted it many time. We live in a time where people believe what the hear on the news. People dont take the time to read the truth, people want it in 30 sec blurps and they dont seem to care where the info comes from. We also live in a mindset where at least 30% are of the Jerry Springer Mentality. We also find the school systems failing, they take God out and replace it with " Everything is OK " If it feels good do it" Now we have the largest dropout rate , Highest pregnancy rate amoung all of the industrial countries in the world

The dumbing of America and you bought into it HOOK LINE AND SINKER.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 06:46 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
no, you don't get it, I don't want to leave, it's like I'm being pushed away by politics... the Republicans of this forum just can't let me have an opinion, even if it is uneducated or unwarrented, it's still mine. I watched the two debate, and I don't like Bush... enough said. You want to keep arguing it, go ahead. I will NOT vote Bush, you couldn't pay me enough... you're wasting your time by continually trying to run my opinions into the ground. I happen to believe in my core values, which I have stated, and which many of you have agreed with... to me, Bush does not fit with my core values, and as such, it is my responsibility as a voter to not vote for him. That is my job as a voter. I don't believe ''Dubya'' has done a good job at being president, and therefore, his term is over. That is my responsibility.
Then why do you open your trap and talk about it. You are free not to post about politics. Nobody makes you post about politic. So if you dont want to leave STOP POSTING IN OR ABOUT POLITICS!!!

It is that easy BY GOD !!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party at Brent's Brent The Bar 21 04-07-2008 05:23 PM
LAN Party? MarkuzLS1 Regional Mustang Discussion 38 12-30-2006 06:54 PM
LAN Party II v2 MarkuzLS1 Regional Mustang Discussion 46 10-17-2005 07:47 PM
LAN Party II MarkuzLS1 Regional Mustang Discussion 28 09-24-2005 09:53 PM
LAN Party? MarkuzLS1 Regional Mustang Discussion 5 03-29-2005 05:38 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:57 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.