What a Great morning I had *Rant* - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-15-2003, 12:42 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
What a Great morning I had *Rant*

I wake up this morning, at 6 like I do every other weekday. I get up, take a shower... and I forgot to spin my clothes that were in the dryer before I got in the shower. So I figured, no big deal, I'll make breakfast while they spin.

Get into the kitchen, I find that the kitchen is a mess from my sister the day before!!! Damn it, she doesnt live there any more, and she still cant put dirty dishes in the washing machine!!

I had to clean a pan by hand that was dirty because my sister is too damn lazy and didnt put it in the washer, which by morning, are clean!!! grrrrr.

I make my 2 egg, Bacon, 4 cheese and hot sauce breakfast burrito. Eat it with a glass of milk, JUST as the Dryer went off. WOOHOO!!! Warm Clothes!!

I close up the house, only to see the A/C had been turned to 77 instead of 80. My sister didnt put it back up where she found it when she left yesterday. MY parents are in Hawaii, and my dad told me to keep the A/C at 80 when no one was home. Which is fine, since I dont get home till mid evening anyway. So the A/C was running all day yesterday. GREAT. Thank you sis!!

I lock up the house and walk towards my Stang. only to see than she's leaning to one side . 2... yes 2 flat tires!!!

I walk down tot he Garage to get the Compressed Air Tank.. which is empty . I then find a battery powered Compressor. I fill up both of my tires (15 minutes later) and head off to America's Tire Co.

I call into work, tell them I'm going to be late. Which I HATE to do in the first place. But they're cool about it.

I get to the tire store, and they dont open till 8:30 . I have to wait 45 minutes for them to open!!!!

They open and take my car first... since the manager saw that I was there since before he was. Turns out I had 3 nails... 1 in the front right, and 2 in the back right!! GRRRRR Damn construction sites!!. Sipping the fresh coffee they just made to calm me down a little bit helped.

They fixed the holes, rotated and re-ballanced the tires, and I was out of there at 8:53.

Got to work at 9:01, clocked in, and told my story. grrr.

What a morning. I have some issues to discuss with my sister tonight when I get home and on the phone.
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2003, 12:52 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Take the nails that were in the tire and start on a wood project and keep going up to her and take measurements. If she asks whats up tell her you are making a coffin and here are the nails your parents are going to use to nail it shut : :

Or better yet just go piss in her room late at night and just pretend you are sleep walking

Corey
Old 07-15-2003, 01:03 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Kinda hard to do the pissing thing... she lives 50 miles away in Big Bear. I dont think I'm that well endowed
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2003, 01:04 PM   #4
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Take the nails that were in the tire and start on a wood project and keep going up to her and take measurements. If she asks whats up tell her you are making a coffin and here are the nails your parents are going to use to nail it shut : :

Or better yet just go piss in her room late at night and just pretend you are sleep walking

Corey
:

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 01:40 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
haha sorry about your bad morning..But hey it will only get better!
Old 07-15-2003, 02:39 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to slow232 Send a message via Yahoo to slow232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude

Corey
Great i idea i should try that one day.
slow232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 08:32 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

wow. That sucks. Hopefully the rest of the week will be better.
2000 Black 5-Speed: Steeda Tri-Ax, UD Pulley, Strut Brace, Mac CAI, MAC Exhaust, 17" Torque Thrust Wheels, FMS C-Springs, JBA 9mm Wires, Cobra leather seats, bumper inserts, front end cover, Pioneer speakers, silver dash bezel, shift bezel, chrome knobs, door locks, leather shift knob, 35% tint
aggiesarge is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar