Kerry quotes - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-02-2004, 07:56 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to steedav6builder
Kerry quotes

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." - John F. Kerry

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - John F. Kerry

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'." - John F. Kerry

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future." - John F. Kerry

"The future will be better tomorrow" - John F. Kerry

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world." - John F. Kerry

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." - John F. Kerry

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." - John F. Kerry

"Public speaking is very easy." - John F. Kerry

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls." - John F. Kerry

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur." - John F. Kerry

"For NASA, space is still a high priority." - John F. Kerry

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children." - John F. Kerry

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it" - John F. Kerry

"Its time for the human race to enter the solar system." - John F. Kerry

what a dumbass
'99 Electric Green Cobra, #2517 of 4040 Built on 5/12/99
'00 Lazer Red V6-Gone but not forgotten

Central Jersey Mustangs and Fords Member #4121
Mid -Atlantic Cobra Association Member #207
steedav6builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2004, 08:05 PM   #2
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
[larry the cable guy] Thats funny right there, I don't care who you are![/larry the cable guy]
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 10:17 PM   #3
Regular

Region: Tennessee
lol and people make fun of Bush for saying dumb things

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2004, 10:20 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
people make fun of Bush for saying dumb things
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry the cable guy
that made me madder than a 3 legged dog trying to bury a terd on an icy lake
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 10:34 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by steedav6builder

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." - John F. Kerry

what a dumbass
this is a BUSH quote... I will now go and find all the other Bush quotes that you've put on Kerry... for I read this 3 years ago, when Kerry wasn't running for president ....

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 10:35 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to steedav6builder
it got sent to me in an email so idk
'99 Electric Green Cobra, #2517 of 4040 Built on 5/12/99
'00 Lazer Red V6-Gone but not forgotten

Central Jersey Mustangs and Fords Member #4121
Mid -Atlantic Cobra Association Member #207
steedav6builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:14 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
and here is my list of Bush quotes :

I appreciate my friend Mike Oxley. I call him Ox. He's the congressman from this part of the world.

Once you figure out the nature of the enemy, and know that they hide in caves and dark resorts of the city, it requires a universal effort to find them. I just want you to know there's a lot of really good people who are working hard and long hours to protect your, people at the federal level, people at the state level, first responders here at the local level.

When I campaigned in your great state four years ago and around our nation, I made a pledge to my fellow Americans, if you honored me with the great responsibility of being President, I would uphold the honor and the dignity of the office to which I had been elected. Por su apollo -- and with your help, I will do so por quatro mas annos.
When you're out there campaigning and talking to people, remind them what we have been through as a country. We've been through a recession -- that means we're going backwards.

Investment means you're purchasing something, and somebody has to make that which you purchase and sell that which you purchase. And that's how the economy works.

Even though we didn't find the stockpiles we affected -- to find, Saddam Hussein had the capability of making weapons.

4TH GRADE TEACHER: What can you do for our children in public education, private education, that will make a difference in America today?
DUBYA: Here's what we're going to do. We're going to continue to challenge the soft bigotry of low expectations, is what we're going to do.

I mean, if you've ever been a governor of a state, you understand the vast potential of broadband technology, you understand how hard it is to make sure that physics, for example, is taught in every classroom in the state. It's difficult to do. It's, like, cost-prohibitive.
For example, if a school -- a child is trapped in a school for several years that is -- that's not meeting standards, the federal government will pay for after-school tutoring, and the parent can choose all kind of tutoring options, whether they be public or private. One parent -- a parent can send the school -- a child to a different public school. In other words, when -- there has to be accountability in order for a -- I mean, there has to be a consequence in order for an accountability system to work.

If you want to be blunt about what has taken place, sometimes when you don't measure, you just shuffle kids through. Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illiteracy level of our children are appalling.

We want results in every single classroom so that one single child is left behind.

Education belongs to everybody. High standards belongs to everybody.

I learned some pretty interesting lessons as the governor. And one lesson is that in order for schools to succeed, you'd better have you a good principal. I want to thank General John Fryer, the Superintendent of Schools here. I thought it was pretty interesting, when I was reading the background of the schools here, I see that you got you a general running the school system.
When I picked the Secretary of Education I wanted somebody who knew something about public education.

There's no second-rate children in Arizona. There's no second-rate children in America.

We need an energy bill that encourages consumption.

I believe that one of these days we're going to have brand new types of cars that are going to make us less dependent on foreign sources of crude oil, and we'll be more better at cleaning our air.

One of these days, this little lady right here is going to be driving an automobile with a hybrid engine in it, and a fuel cell in it. And it's going to work. And I hope I'm around to see it, too.

Under the dictator, prisons like Abu Gar -- reb -- were symbols of death and torture. That same prison became a symbol of disgraceful conduct by a few American troops who dishonored our country and disregardered [sic] our values. America will fund the construction of a modern, maximum security prison. When that prison is completed, detainees at Abu Garomp will be relocated. Then, with the approval of the Iraqi government, we will demolish the Abu Garab prison, as a fitting symbol of Iraq's new beginning.

Earlier today, the Libyan government released Fathi Jahmi. She's a local government official who was imprisoned in 2002 for advocating free speech and democracy. -- Actually, Fathi Jahmi is a man, so Dubya probably would have been better off paying tribute to someone else in this speech commemorating International Women's Week, Washington, D.C., Mar. 12, 2004 I appreciate Charlie Curie here, he's the administration of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services of the Department of Health and Human Services. -- A one man administration? I'd appreciate him, too. Los Angeles, California, Mar. 3, 2004
You know, let me let me talk about al Qaeda just for a second. I -- I made the statement that we're dismantling senior management, and we are. Our people have done a really good job of hauling in a lot of the key operators: Khalid Sheik Mohammed, Abu Zubaydah, Ramzi ahh -- Ramzi al Shibh, or whatever the guy's name was.

The law I sign today directs new funds and new focus to the task of collecting vital intelligence on terrorist threats and on weapons of mass production.

I'm thrilled to be here in the breadbasket of America. -- Ah yes, the sprawling wheatfields of California, Stockton, California, Aug. 23, 2002
We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans.

Let me see if I can put this into English, or Texan.

It's amazing with the software that has been developed these days that enable a camera to distinguish the difference between a squirrel and a bomb. -- When was the last time you saw a bomb scurrying about? Washington, D.C., Jun. 24, 2004 You just interrupted a conversation about how we're working on a strategy to help the Iraqis become a free nation. -- Odd wording offered at the start of a press conference, Washington, D.C., May 19, 2004 By the way, we rank 10th amongst the industrialized world in broadband technology and its availability. That's not good enough for America. Tenth is 10 spots too low as far as I'm concerned. One of my hardest parts of my job is to console the family members who have lost their life. We're still being challenged in Iraq and the reason why is a free Iraq will be a major defeat in the cause of freedom.
He got him 175 employees, which is a good size company.

TOP 10 AS SELECTED BY DUBYASPEAK VIEWERS 10. At this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly outta Ronald Reagan Airport.
9. Laura and I will thank them from the bottom of my heart.
8. When you have your own money, it means you've got more money to spend.
7. The benefits of helping somebody is beneficial.
6. We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans.
5. Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of "Hop on Pop".
4. I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.
3. And one of the things we've got to make sure that we do is anything.
2. We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end.
1. Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better.

(I like number 5... I can see him going through that book before he falls asleep at night, lol)

TOP 10 AS SELECTED BY THE EDITOR (from the remainder of the collection) 10. I've been to war. I've raised twins. If I had a choice, I'd rather go to war.
9. I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well.
8. You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.
7. No, I know all the war rhetoric, but it's all aimed at achieving peace.
6. My mom often used to say, "The trouble with W" -- although she didn't put that to words.
5. In 1994, there were 67 schools in Texas that were rated "exemplorary" according to our own tests.
4. I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right.
3. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease.
2. I understand small business growth. I was one.
1. Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.

need I say more?.. by the way, that's the first site that popped up, and only a very small sampling of what was said, if you would like your own copy, please click on the following link:
http://www.dubyaspeak.com/freshdubya.shtml

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 09-02-2004, 11:18 PM   #8
Regular

and yes Jimmy those are funny just as were Kerry's quotes and as were Kerry's actions over the last 20 years

Where on this forum did I say Bush was the smartest man ever?

Oh yea by the way!

If you had taken the time to watch the speech given by President Bush today you would have foudn that he also mentioned how he wasnt the best at English.... he made many jokes about it.

No one is perfect.

I mean John F. Kennedy was a republican.... durr.....

Reddit
Old 09-02-2004, 11:21 PM   #9
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Old 09-02-2004, 11:24 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

I'm not running for president ... and I really don't think I currently am the president... the fact he admits his lack of English skills comes as no shock to me, lol. And I do think it's funny, but seriously, some of those Kerry quotes were stated by Bush. I just don't like seeing the wrong fool get it put on them. (fool as in, foolish in the moment.... not that Bush is incompetant, or that Kerry is a beligerant fool... just simply stated)... give credit where credit is due!

Old 09-02-2004, 11:26 PM   #11
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
...Kerry is a beligerant fool... give credit where credit is due!
FINALLY
Old 09-02-2004, 11:26 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

tisk tisk

Old 09-02-2004, 11:27 PM   #13
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

sucks when crap is taken outta context huh? welcome to the presidents world!
Old 09-02-2004, 11:29 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

see, none of those have ''......''s in them.... plus, I've heard the man say some of them. If you go to that site, there are AUDIO's of him saying them incorrectly. It's not taken out of context, it's word for word.

Old 09-02-2004, 11:30 PM   #15
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

some of those quotes would make sense if you heard the rest of his paragraph. I admit, some don't, but i know some would
Old 09-02-2004, 11:35 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." - John F. Kerry
thats a dubya quote
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:42 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

thought so ... lol, just couldn't find it.... I think number 2 is also. W talking about us fighting terrorism I think. I know the misstatements one is Bush... dude, I think those are ALL Bush quotes. Seriously. I'll find the site, but I know almost all of them are, and the others I can only see being Bush... I'm sure on all but maybe 2 or 3

Old 09-02-2004, 11:51 PM   #18
Regular

Quote:
thought so ... lol, just couldn't find it.... I think number 2 is also. W talking about us fighting terrorism I think. I know the misstatements one is Bush... dude, I think those are ALL Bush quotes. Seriously. I'll find the site, but I know almost all of them are, and the others I can only see being Bush... I'm sure on all but maybe 2 or 3
lol Bush probably did say those things. I think they are funny.

however I dont vote for someone by how they speak I vote for them for what they do.

Kerry hasnt done shat

No one on this forum can give me anything he has done to make this country a better safer place other than serve 3 months in vietnam and come back to join Jane Fonda in protesting the very people he serverd with.

He committed war crimes himself. He admitted it

No thanks Kerry. You wont be getting my vote

Reddit
Old 09-02-2004, 11:55 PM   #19
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
I knew the second I saw a post about kerry misstatements that ones from Bush would abound...

Bringing up misstatements and trying to help Bush is about like Kerry bringing up his military record..
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:59 PM   #20
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
I knew the second I saw a post about kerry misstatements that ones from Bush would abound...

Bringing up misstatements and trying to help Bush is about like Kerry bringing up his military record..

Reddit
Old 09-03-2004, 12:00 AM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

lol, I like this example better:
Bringing up Kerry's misquotes is like loading the gun FOR jimmy... and that doesn't happen often

Old 09-03-2004, 12:03 AM   #22
Regular

Quote:
lol, I like this example better:
Bringing up Kerry's misquotes is like loading the gun FOR jimmy... and that doesn't happen often
:chin:

Reddit
Old 09-03-2004, 12:03 AM   #23
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Jimmy's probably pro-gun control, so it wouldn't matter.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 12:04 AM   #24
Regular

God that reminds me of Bowling for Columbine

** shudders

Reddit
Old 09-03-2004, 12:06 AM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

actually, I'd like to see all guns taken away, simply for the fact that I've gone hunting for two full seasons now, and no deer has popped out in front of me... except for the one time I was pushing them and I had a 22 ... I shot the damn thing three times, and it looked at me, I swear it was laughing... that's when I decided I would chase it down and shoot it until it died from bleeding or me choking it to death. But actually, guns aren't harmful, people are just stupid, that's the problem. If you had more gun education or some crap like that, or didn't sell guns to retards, we wouldn't have a problem

Old 09-03-2004, 12:12 AM   #26
Regular

Bowling for Columbine is about the dumbest movie I have ever seen.

I get to make enemies in my sociology class next wed cause I'm going to give them my .02 and then some when we discuss it

Reddit
Old 09-03-2004, 12:48 AM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steedav6builder
"Its time for the human race to enter the solar system." - John F. Kerry
WHAT THE ****?

KERRY IS AN ALIEN!

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 01:00 AM   #28
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
WHAT THE ****?

KERRY IS AN ALIEN!
So wait....

maybe he can have it both ways..... :chin:

Reddit
Old 09-03-2004, 01:16 AM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Bowling for Columbine is about the dumbest movie I have ever seen.

I get to make enemies in my sociology class next wed cause I'm going to give them my .02 and then some when we discuss it
Dude, I checked the Circuit City ad for Labor Day weekend and Bowling for Columbine is going to be 8.99 so a bunch of retards are going to come in and buy it and ask for it. GRRRRRR... I wanna attach a sticker to each of those DVDs saying how much it lied and give this website showing how much Moore screwed with everything. You should print this website out Brent, make copies, give them to everyone in the class. That'll shut their Moore loving pie holes.

http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:20 AM   #30
Regular

Quote:
Dude, I checked the Circuit City ad for Labor Day weekend and Bowling for Columbine is going to be 8.99 so a bunch of retards are going to come in and buy it and ask for it. GRRRRRR... I wanna attach a sticker to each of those DVDs saying how much it lied and give this website showing how much Moore screwed with everything. You should print this website out Brent, make copies, give them to everyone in the class. That'll shut their Moore loving pie holes.

http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html
Thank you!!!!!

I was planning on doing exactly that. Thanks for giving me the info!

Reddit
Old 09-03-2004, 01:34 AM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

That'd be SO awsome, give me details when you do it. You should video tape it actually... LOL I wanna see, and it'll spread to that Kerry hating website.

Oh, and make your conclusion, "Therefore, Michael Moore should not have recieved an award for his film full of lies. A documentary is defined as this, "Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film". As I went through with you, Michael Moore's film was nothing but lies that were fabricated to make his point. Michael Moore deserves no applaud, he deserves no award, he in no way deserves anything."

Old 09-03-2004, 01:36 AM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

oh, you might wanna highlight the good parts too so people don't just browse through it. You wanna make the real good points be shown

Old 09-03-2004, 01:40 AM   #33
Regular

Quote:
oh, you might wanna highlight the good parts too so people don't just browse through it. You wanna make the real good points be shown
I got 6 days to go over this word for word.

I am going to make sure i do it right and that everyoen understands where I am going

Reddit
Old 09-03-2004, 01:51 AM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Perfect, hopefully you can show those people that Moore was throwing a large layer of his fat over their eyes

Old 09-03-2004, 02:04 AM   #35
Regular

Quote:
Perfect, hopefully you can show those people that Moore was throwing a large layer of his fat over their eyes

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar