Bushs speech - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-02-2004, 10:21 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to steedav6builder
Bushs speech

Bushs speach was great. You know he is heartfelt in what he says not a big bull****er like Kerry. That is all.
'99 Electric Green Cobra, #2517 of 4040 Built on 5/12/99
'00 Lazer Red V6-Gone but not forgotten

Central Jersey Mustangs and Fords Member #4121
Mid -Atlantic Cobra Association Member #207
steedav6builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2004, 10:27 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Yea it was a great speech.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 10:29 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
:leghump2: :badidea: :argue: that about sums up what went through my head, lol. I'm not gonna argue, buy my channel skipped right over his speech and went to was it Will and Grace? Maybe, it's possible... I don't know... all I know is I enjoyed that more than listening to him ... but I didn't ever really enjoy listening to a president talk, so I wouldn't take that as an insult to Georgio.. just that he wasn't as stirring to me as Clinton, and I only watched him once. Didn't listen to Gore much, he was kind of mono-tone. I can't stand Bush making up words, so I never listen to him. personal choice I guess

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2004, 10:43 PM   #4
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
:leghump2: :badidea: :argue: that about sums up what went through my head, lol. I'm not gonna argue, buy my channel skipped right over his speech and went to was it Will and Grace? Maybe, it's possible... I don't know... all I know is I enjoyed that more than listening to him ... but I didn't ever really enjoy listening to a president talk, so I wouldn't take that as an insult to Georgio.. just that he wasn't as stirring to me as Clinton, and I only watched him once. Didn't listen to Gore much, he was kind of mono-tone. I can't stand Bush making up words, so I never listen to him. personal choice I guess
So basically what your telling me is you didnt bother to watch it but your going to take shots at him anyway?

Bush didnt make up a damn word in that speech

If you had bothered to watch it you would have realized that.

Reddit
Old 09-02-2004, 11:17 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I didn't take any cheap shots at him. I've heard him speak, I've heard his grammar, I've heard him make up words, and I strongly dislike that. That's my choice. Not only that, I was putting a decal on my car, which I would much rather do than listen to Bush talk. Again, my choice

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 09-02-2004, 11:20 PM   #6
Regular

Quote:
I didn't take any cheap shots at him. I've heard him speak, I've heard his grammar, I've heard him make up words, and I strongly dislike that. That's my choice. Not only that, I was putting a decal on my car, which I would much rather do than listen to Bush talk. Again, my choice
It is your choice to have no idea what your talking about.

And its mine to tell you that, you have no idea what your talking about

Quote:
"bunch of smilies" that about sums up what went through my head, lol.
Looks like you were judging a speech you didnt watch right there

Reddit
Old 09-02-2004, 11:28 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

that wasn't about the speech, it was about the topic of the thread.... i.e. getting back into the politics

Old 09-02-2004, 11:32 PM   #8
Regular

Quote:
that wasn't about the speech, it was about the topic of the thread.... i.e. getting back into the politics
Sorry you didnt mention anything about the thread so I assumed it was about Bush.

But I still beg to differ with you about Bush not being a good leader and making a bad decision about Iraq. I strongly believe that Iraq was a problem that should have been taken out 11 years ago. What you seem to be arguing is over why Bush wanted to go in and remove him which I think is silly.

I also think its silly that you want to remove Bush who has proven he doesnt take **** from asshats overseas and put someone that has had such a worthless 20 year political history its crazy.

I dont understand how anyone can say John Kerry would be a good leader.

EVERYTHING that he has done up to this point has proven exactly the opposite.

Everything that Bush has done up to this point prove to me that he CAN make a decision on his own and WILL actually lead this coutnry

Sorry but I just dont understand it

Reddit
Old 09-02-2004, 11:38 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

see, I do think the Iraq thing should've been over 11 years ago. In that sense, I'm probably not a democrat. I think once you F*** up, you're done. There's no messing around when lives are at stake... of course, I would be a no mercy president. The moment they start hiding in civilian houses and *****, I bomb the entire country, and we start over with a fresh glass surface. That may be quite radical, but I'll give them as a country the option. Either they can have a new export, glass, for several hundred years, or they can help the US out, and we'll get rid of their enemy and not kill them... see how it works? Less Americans killed. Less americans killed equals happier Brian... and you have to remember, I didn't want Bush in power in the first place. That's probably why I don't like him so much. Probably half the things I say about him are out of a funny sort of humor I've developed to help this idea that he actually used Gore's intelligence against him in the campaign... that always blew my mind away... how being smart could be a bad thing.

Old 09-02-2004, 11:46 PM   #10
Regular

Quote:
see, I do think the Iraq thing should've been over 11 years ago. In that sense, I'm probably not a democrat. I think once you F*** up, you're done. There's no messing around when lives are at stake... of course, I would be a no mercy president. The moment they start hiding in civilian houses and *****, I bomb the entire country, and we start over with a fresh glass surface. That may be quite radical, but I'll give them as a country the option. Either they can have a new export, glass, for several hundred years, or they can help the US out, and we'll get rid of their enemy and not kill them... see how it works? Less Americans killed. Less americans killed equals happier Brian... and you have to remember, I didn't want Bush in power in the first place. That's probably why I don't like him so much. Probably half the things I say about him are out of a funny sort of humor I've developed to help this idea that he actually used Gore's intelligence against him in the campaign... that always blew my mind away... how being smart could be a bad thing.
You mean Gore's Lockbox? lol sorry couldnt help it

I mean Gore did create the internet... sorry again

Look to tell you the honest to god truth I would rather have Bill Clinton as President before John Kerry. Now thats scurry.

I also wish you would get away from the fact that you think Bush altered the election in someway.

They recounted the votes a gazillion times. He just didnt win it.

It was a extremely close election. I thought that he was going to lose it but he didnt.

I am also glad he didnt lose it because in my opinion I think that Al Gore could not have responded to 9/11 with the strength that Bush did.

Maybe I am wrong about that but I cant see anyone doing a much better job than Bush on 9/11

You dont have to agree with everything Bush does. I dont.

But when it comes down to me picking between John Kerry for President or George Bush I know who I am not picking. I refuse to pick someone for President that has voted to reduce or military to dust. He has done NOTHING in 20 years of politics to prove himself worthy of leading a country.

I'll end it with this quote from Zel Miller:

"No pair has been more wrong, more loudly, and more often than the two Senators from Massachusetts, Ted Kennedy and John Kerry."

Reddit
Old 09-03-2004, 12:03 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

I didn't say Kerry was the best choice. Clearly, the best choice isn't running. But that doesn't matter, since we can't vote for them. I just wish the democrats had picked someone I could actually make a strong case to argue for. Kerry is just.... well, Kerry. He's trying to play the field where he doesn't piss off the people he's talking to, and in the mean time, he's contradicting himself. If he'd just make up his mind about what he's representing and stick to it, he could get more votes.

Old 09-03-2004, 12:04 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Quote:
my channel skipped right over his speech and went to was it Will and Grace?
so you skipped something important to watch a queer and a fat chick and some annoyingly loud bltch?

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 12:05 AM   #13
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
so you skipped something important to watch a queer and a fat chick and some annoyingly loud bltch?

Reddit
Old 09-03-2004, 12:07 AM   #14
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
I missed the speech, cuz im a college boy and i was doing what college boys do on thursday night.

I'll get a vid of it from foxnews.com tho, no worries.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 12:10 AM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

precisely... and tonight was my brother's birthday, so we were doing that.

Old 09-03-2004, 12:39 AM   #16
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Quote:
my channel skipped right over his speech and went to was it Will and Grace?
Quote:
I was putting a decal on my car
Quote:
tonight was my brother's birthday, so we were doing that.
Jimmy. you flip-flop-flipped! No wonder you like Kerry!
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 12:41 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

no flip flop, I did all that ... all tonight. when Bush started his speech, I did the decal. Then, when he was in the middle of his speech, birthday stuff, and nearing the end, got tired and watched Will and Grace... and it's two queers, not one.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar