Russian School Massacre - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-08-2004, 12:56 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to LuvMyGT
Russian School Massacre

I've been reading more and more about this recent incident. I find myself becoming more sickened by it with every article I read. I can't describe the feeling of emptiness mixed with anger I get when I imagine what those children went through and what their families are facing now. Not many people in the U.S. seem to be talking about it that much, but I think we should be. An incident of this sort happening here on our home terf is a very real possibility and I believe it is extremely urgent that we rethink how we protect our society and our children. Anyone else have any thoughts on this matter? Please voice them here.
LuvMyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2004, 01:00 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyGT
I've been reading more and more about this recent incident. I find myself becoming more sickened by it with every article I read. I can't describe the feeling of emptiness mixed with anger I get when I imagine what those children went through and what their families are facing now. Not many people in the U.S. seem to be talking about it that much, but I think we should be. An incident of this sort happening here on our home terf is a very real possibility and I believe it is extremely urgent that we rethink how we protect our society and our children. Anyone else have any thoughts on this matter? Please voice them here.
I agree with you. Its really disturbing what terrorists will do. They have no limits apparently. Russia and the world needs to wake up and stand with the United States on this issue of terrorism and kick some ***. If France, Germany, and now Spain get their stuff together and start supporting us then we can make progress. Its only a matter of time before something happens to the French or the Germans.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 01:07 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Terror is what it is The act of causing such incomprehensible horror as to cause people to just give up. Chechyn Rebels are funded and backed by Al Qaeda and the radical muslim fanatics. They are one in the same. The world is at war with terror not just the US.

This is why we have to continue with this war. Russia would have done much better if they had joined us, but instead they just wait to be attacked.

Old 09-08-2004, 01:13 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
I agree with you. Its really disturbing what terrorists will do. They have no limits apparently. Russia and the world needs to wake up and stand with the United States on this issue of terrorism and kick some ***. If France, Germany, and now Spain get their stuff together and start supporting us then we can make progress. Its only a matter of time before something happens to the French or the Germans.
It may be a bit extreme, but here's my solution:

In war, there will always be innocents lost. The fact is, right now, we are at war. In any war, the aggressor sets the rules. We are not the aggressor in this war, the terrorists are. My proposition is as follows: Wars are won with terror whether you believe it or not. The enemy stops fighting when all hope is lost. Changing the hearts and minds of people only comes after complete victory. When these terrorists kill 300 of our people, I say we go vaporize 30,000 of theirs. It's plain and simple really. If they show no regard for our innocent civilians, we should show them the same courtesy. The terrorists know our hands are tied. They know they can keep doing this and get away with it. But, I'm telling you, the moment we start incinerating whole Muslim cities every time something like this happens is the moment this pattern of thinking stops. Every war we've won has been won with similar means, and this is no different to me. I'm rambling, and I'm at work, so I'll stop now.
Old 09-08-2004, 02:29 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Hmmm, no replies on my proposition. Maybe I'm just crazy. :whistle:
Old 09-08-2004, 02:35 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Bane-
u make a good point and i'll stick with ya on it.
'89 Gt Hatchback H/C/I, 1.6 rockers, 75mm maf, 24lb, 70mm tb, cai, udp, full exhaust, msd ignition, 373s, Eibach Springs, Lakewood 50/50 rears, Adj Rear Control arms, A/C Delete, Smog Delete, EGR Delete,
Bane- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 02:37 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane-
u make a good point and i'll stick with ya on it.
Thanks man. You're not an escaped lunatic though right?
lol, only kidding
Old 09-08-2004, 02:39 PM   #8
Regular

Its a good point but it would only cause more problems with countries like Iran, Syria and every other Arabian Country.

Someone has to be the responsible one in this world. We cant all just go around killing innocent people to stop extremist asshats

Reddit
Old 09-08-2004, 02:43 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyGT
It may be a bit extreme, but here's my solution:

In war, there will always be innocents lost. The fact is, right now, we are at war. In any war, the aggressor sets the rules. We are not the aggressor in this war, the terrorists are. My proposition is as follows: Wars are won with terror whether you believe it or not. The enemy stops fighting when all hope is lost. Changing the hearts and minds of people only comes after complete victory. When these terrorists kill 300 of our people, I say we go vaporize 30,000 of theirs. It's plain and simple really. If they show no regard for our innocent civilians, we should show them the same courtesy. The terrorists know our hands are tied. They know they can keep doing this and get away with it. But, I'm telling you, the moment we start incinerating whole Muslim cities every time something like this happens is the moment this pattern of thinking stops. Every war we've won has been won with similar means, and this is no different to me. I'm rambling, and I'm at work, so I'll stop now.
Well I will only say you have to go after the guilty not the whole Muslim world.

The problem is Muslim outnumber us substantially 1,482,596,925 which is almost 1/4 of the 6,000,000,000 world population. That is a bunch of people to get mad at us if we dont take this war directly to the Terrorist. Iraq had to go, Afghanistan had to go. Iran, Syria and N Korea will have to go sometime or change their ways.
Old 09-08-2004, 03:00 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Its a good point but it would only cause more problems with countries like Iran, Syria and every other Arabian Country.

Someone has to be the responsible one in this world. We cant all just go around killing innocent people to stop extremist asshats
Yeah, but they hide among their innocent.
Where do you draw the line and start nuking indiscriminantly?
Seriously, I want to know what you think.
Old 09-08-2004, 03:03 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Bane-
luvmygt: im only escaped until they catch me
'89 Gt Hatchback H/C/I, 1.6 rockers, 75mm maf, 24lb, 70mm tb, cai, udp, full exhaust, msd ignition, 373s, Eibach Springs, Lakewood 50/50 rears, Adj Rear Control arms, A/C Delete, Smog Delete, EGR Delete,
Bane- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 03:09 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
What about Colombia man, **** like that happens all the time over there, hell the guerrillas control almost half the country, the Colombian gov't has actually been pressured into negotiating with this terrorists in ocassions to try to keep the peace. And don't even think going there as a tourist, you'll be kidnapped the same day you arrive (that is how Colombian guerrillas make their money,besides cocaine off course). I agree terrorism has to be stopped, but it is so global it just seems impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 04:20 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane-
luvmygt: im only escaped until they catch me
I knew it!
Old 09-08-2004, 04:23 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
What about Colombia man, **** like that happens all the time over there, hell the guerrillas control almost half the country, the Colombian gov't has actually been pressured into negotiating with this terrorists in ocassions to try to keep the peace. And don't even think going there as a tourist, you'll be kidnapped the same day you arrive (that is how Colombian guerrillas make their money,besides cocaine off course). I agree terrorism has to be stopped, but it is so global it just seems impossible.
Eggghhhh. Don't even get me started on that awful place. I have a friend who is of Columbian blood (half really) and she constantly defends it even though she doesn't have the slightest clue about what goes on there every single day. She is going to visit there this fall. I guess she'll get to see first-hand.
Old 09-08-2004, 10:29 PM   #15
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
Well its either drop a big bomb (nuke the beeyatch) or go in there like we did with Iraq.....

We know its a problem... but there is no easy solution to fixing it.

I mean what do we do? What can we do that will work

Reddit
Old 09-09-2004, 07:39 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Quote:
Well its either drop a big bomb (nuke the beeyatch) or go in there like we did with Iraq...
Not any money in invading Columbia.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 08:45 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
Not any money in invading Columbia.
Cheap Coffee and we would control 85% of the worlds Cocaine. I would call that money and some special perks
Old 09-09-2004, 08:48 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Cheap Coffee and we would control 85% of the worlds Cocaine. I would call that money and some special perks
Somebody should write W a letter! I'm sure he'd go for that!

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 12:20 PM   #19
Regular

Quote:

Reddit
Old 09-09-2004, 12:55 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol, anything's possible.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar