Relationship troubles. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-18-2003, 09:20 PM   #1
Road Trip!
Send a message via AIM to MusclesFromBrussels
Relationship troubles.

Im about to go to bed cuz i gotta work early tommorow but i gotta rant here bros. Maybe you could help me out. I dated the girl of my dreams my HS sweetheart for almost 3 years when we both went to college things got ruff and after awhile we had both screwed up a few times and we would break up on and off. Then we'd get back together and screw up again. It was pretty mutual once i started dating her again id meet up with a few girls at a party and next thing u know she would find out. Or vice versa. Anyways we stopped talking after our last breakup cold turkey and i had absolutely no contact with her for 9 months. Well then out of the blue she got in contact with me and we started talkin again. So we have hung out a few times but here is the crazy part. I havent had any type of sex with her including head since we started seeing each other. Closest we have been is i had her top off other then that we have made out a few times. The times b4 when we would hook up wed end up ######## the first night together. But im not pushing any limits this time. Anyways she says she wants to hang out more and we had lunch on my work break today and have plans to hang out on sunday again and when we hang out we will kiss everyonce in awhile but then its just like ill say bye at the end of the night and so will she and thats it no hug no nothing. We talk every few days. What the hell is the deal here? Were not a couple and its not friends with benefits cuz were not ######## anymore but we do kiss and we want to hang out with just the two of us. I love this girl and the mere site of her knots my stomach up but i dunno what the deal is. We both really dont wanna be serious cuz i dont wanna have to be jealous all the time and worry about her as does she i think? i never really asked her. Anyways i dunno what to do i dont wanna be setting myself up for something to where the next semester starts and we just stop talking. I dunno im sure this is all really confusing to u guys as it is to me but any insight might help.

MusclesFromBrussels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 09:34 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
LOL.. Been there, done that. And no matter how many times I hear of stories like this, it brings up old memories of my X-Fiancee.

You can do one of a few things.

-Keep the relationship EXACTALLY how it is now. No commitment, and nothing but kissing.

-Push the relationship, get her in bed, love her like you've always done, and get jealous as hell when she goes out.

-Cut off all contact again (I know, you dont want that, but it is an option) and move on once and for all.

I will always love my X-Fiancee. I've only loved 3 women in my life, and I'll love them forever. But I had to move on from all of them for various reasons.

Those are really your only options. On/off/on/off relationships are the hardest... because you always brake up for the same reasons every time. It's happened with me a few times... and I'm done with it. IT it diesnt work out by the 2nd time, I'm done.

Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 11:51 AM   #3
Registered Member
I would have to agree with Rellik, personally I would keep it just as it is don't go any further because you know exactley where it's going to end up.......
99' Mustang
95' Nissan Hardbody-Bagged

4 Sale: 62 MGA soft top convertable
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 02:42 PM   #4
Road Trip!
Send a message via AIM to MusclesFromBrussels
rellik seems like we both know what each other goes thru the way u explain things i always catch myself sayin ya! or whatever. I dunno what to do if i keep things like it is its just like what is the purpose? Were not friends and can never be "friends" and i dont like the fact that im hangin out with someone who is out messin around with another guy and even tho we arent goin beyond kissing its like y r we doing that anyways?
MusclesFromBrussels is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar