stupid racism... - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-13-2004, 11:53 PM   #36
Regular

Region: Tennessee
232stang, I have not seen you make a single argument in your case regarding politics.

All I hear is Kerry 2004 over and over again.

Yet you do not want to debate anyone, jsut tell them they are wrong.

Not trying to start anything with you. Just curious. You have a right to your beliefs as do I.

But just because you have that right to your opinion doesnt make it right, nor does it make mine right. But I am pretty darn sure everyone on this forum knwos EXACTLY where I stand on issues, and why I believe what I do

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2004, 11:56 PM   #37
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
dude you said you would be suspicious of a mexican. and i said that its wrong just to be susp[icious of someone just cause they are mexican or any race
lol your still missing his point!

He is not suspecious of the two guys riding around his house at 2 in the morning, not jsut because they are mexicans.

If two white guys are riding around my house at 2 int he morning and my **** disappears ou of my car (which is has three times in the past) guess what????

In the police report I'm going to tell the cop who I think did it. Give him a description of two white guys driving around my hosue at 2 int he morning driving x car.

I didnt see the two white guys break into my car but COMMON SENSE tells me that its a possibility it might be the.

And if it wasnt them then guess what? They dont have a damn thing to worry about

Reddit
Old 09-13-2004, 11:56 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
dude you said you would be suspicious of a mexican. and i said that its wrong just to be susp[icious of someone just cause they are mexican or any race
NO he didnt he said he was suspicious because it was 2am thursday night and he didnt know them

In Texas? check out www.lonestarstangs.com
timpryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2004, 11:57 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
How the hell is racial profiling bad?

You do not believe that a cop has the right to pull a car over that has two black guys in it, in a say black Cavilier because 10 min ago two black guys robbed a bank in a black cavilier and thats the ONLY description they have?
yes thats ok^ but not to pull them over only cause they are suspicious; because they are black and in a rich neighbor hood thats no good reason at all

Quote:
So your basically saying that since that car has not broke ANY speedlaws and has everything working properly that the cop has to let him go, knowing that that could be the two guys that just shot a teller and took 40k dollars?
they have reason to suspect something there but not just becasue they are in a beat up car in a rich neighborhood

19 Middle Eastern guys hijack 4 planes and kill 3000 people.

Quote:
You dont think that people coming over sees with names like Muhammad Jabbar need to be looked at extra carefully?

Its MY SAFETY and well being COMPARED TO SOMEONE BEING INCONVIENCED AT THE MOST IF THEY ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG
every one should be checked equally if they have to look at EVRYONE extra carefuly then its ok but dont just separate one group of people
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 11:57 PM   #40
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishers Stang
Dude, calm down... this is just a web page, ABOUT MUSTANGS But NEway, he has his POV, you have yours i have mine. we all live in diffrent parts of the USA and they are all diffrent.
everyone has the right to voice their opinion and debate.

AS long as no one calls anyone names or any stupid crap like that it will continue to go on.

Reddit
Old 09-13-2004, 11:58 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

just because someone traveles around at two in the morning doesent mean they are out to steal **** so it shouldent be suspicious. if you acctually get jascked its a different story
Old 09-14-2004, 12:00 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
just because someone traveles around at two in the morning doesent mean they are out to steal **** so it shouldent be suspicious. if you acctually get jascked its a different story
i dont know what universe you live in but in this one people dont just go cruise around in nice neighborhoods at 2 o'clock on thursday morninbe

besides

HE HAS 3 TIMES OUT OF HIS OWN DRIVEWAY.

Old 09-14-2004, 12:02 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
232stang, I have not seen you make a single argument in your case regarding politics.

All I hear is Kerry 2004 over and over again.

Yet you do not want to debate anyone, jsut tell them they are wrong.

Not trying to start anything with you. Just curious. You have a right to your beliefs as do I.

But just because you have that right to your opinion doesnt make it right, nor does it make mine right. But I am pretty darn sure everyone on this forum knwos EXACTLY where I stand on issues, and why I believe what I do
i dont like to talk politics here because if i do evry one is gonna jump on my case and start talking ****. also because i come here to talk mustangs but when someone says racial proffialing is ok then i just have to say something
Old 09-14-2004, 12:03 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpryor
i dont know what universe you live in but in this one people dont just go cruise around in nice neighborhoods at 2 o'clock on thursday morninbe

besides

HE HAS 3 TIMES OUT OF HIS OWN DRIVEWAY.
dude after partys i love crusing around town around two thre four in the morning. doesent mean that it a reason to believe your gonna get jacked
Old 09-14-2004, 12:05 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
dude after partys i love crusing around town around two thre four in the morning. doesent mean that it a reason to believe your gonna get jacked
in nice neighborhoods on thursday mornings? 2:

Old 09-14-2004, 12:07 AM   #46
Regular

Quote:
because they are black and in a rich neighbor hood thats no good reason at all
Well usually the cop doesnt go, he there is a black dude in a white neighborhood, he must have just robbed some guys house! Granted I am sure thats hapnned in the past but out of how many police officers in this country your bound to have bad cops.

They pull them over FOR SOMETHING. Tail light being out, or the suspect drunk driving. Something. If they ask to search your car when they pull you over SAY YES!!!

Saying no just irrates teh hell out of them and doesnt get you anywhere. All they will do is call the k-9 unit and have the dog sniff your car. So basically your screwed if you get pulled over and you have something on you.

Let me ask you this: Are you under arrest when you get pulled over for speeding or say a noise ordinace? Can you leave the scene? No, you are under arrest. You can not leave the scene willingly.

Basically dont drink and drive, carry around illegal substances or carry a unlicesnce gun around under your seat and you will be ok!

I dont udnerstand.... if anything its a inconvience and thats it. Dont break the law and you wont have to worry about them finding anything on you when you get pulled over.

The media makes it looks like all cops are racist. They had a field day with Rodney King, which they did go overboard with beating the **** out of him but come on! Dude put how many lives at risk running from the cops! He deserved that *** kicking for being a asshat.

Dont DO STUPID CRAP AND YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE COPS DRAGGING YOUR *** OUTTA THE CAR AND BEATING THE SNOT OUT OF YOU

Thats my .02 lol

After all of that my point remains.

Racial profiling = good... seriosuly if you think about it the only thing is its a inconvience. Someone wants to pull me over becuase I am white in a black neighborhood I dont care lol. They arent going to find anything on me. If I was speeding I deserved it or if my taillight was burned out then I deserved it. If the only reason was because I was white then sucks for the cop cause he just wasted his time pulling me over

pulling someone over based on the color of their skin = bad

Reddit
Old 09-14-2004, 12:10 AM   #47
Regular

Quote:
No ONE is implying that just because they were mexican they still

You are taking it WAY out of contex

All Chips was saying is that he would tell the cop that he saw two mexicans driving around his hosue at 2 A.M. the night he got his car jacked. He doesnt know if they did it, but he sure as hell is going to tell the cop everything he knows so he can get his stuff back

Reddit
Old 09-14-2004, 12:10 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
if you acctually get jascked its a different story
like tim said, i have been jacked - 3 times - in my own driveway.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:11 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

racial profiling in moderation=good
racism=bad

Old 09-14-2004, 12:11 AM   #50
Regular

Quote:
i dont like to talk politics here because if i do evry one is gonna jump on my case and start talking ****. also because i come here to talk mustangs but when someone says racial proffialing is ok then i just have to say something
Thats cool but in other posts i have seen you just make a post saying Kerry 04 and not back it up pertaining to the topic.

I can udnerstand you not wanting to talk politics but some people do, and I like to express my opinions.

Reddit
Old 09-14-2004, 12:12 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

All Chips was saying is that he would tell the cop that he saw two mexicans driving around his hosue at 2 A.M. the night he got his car jacked. He doesnt know if they did it, but he sure as hell is going to tell the cop everything he knows so he can get his stuff back
about a month after the last time i got jacked a guy up the street caught the same ******** breaking into his truck... they were mexican.

like i said im not discriminating against a race.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:14 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Dude, calm down... this is just a web page, ABOUT MUSTANGS But NEway, he has his POV, you have yours i have mine. we all live in diffrent parts of the USA and they are all diffrent.
he has no idea what he's talking about.

if he wants to start an argument, he better be ready to provide a good argument.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:14 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
like tim said, i have been jacked - 3 times - in my own driveway.
get out of that neighbor hood

Racial profiling= very bad

im out
Old 09-14-2004, 12:16 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Racial profiling= very bad
a very compelling argument. you've only said that same thing 37 times in this thread, yet you can't back it up
Old 09-14-2004, 12:17 AM   #55
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Quote:
yes thats ok^ but not to pull them over only cause they are suspicious; because they are black and in a rich neighbor hood thats no good reason at all

they have reason to suspect something there but not just becasue they are in a beat up car in a rich neighborhood

19 Middle Eastern guys hijack 4 planes and kill 3000 people.

every one should be checked equally if they have to look at EVRYONE extra carefuly then its ok but dont just separate one group of people
ok well i was tryin to be nice, but i guess you have to keep bring up the rich POV, I dont live in the Cali life, Its INDIANA.. my town happens to be very rich, there is a reason for that. People work there buts off for there own stuff, and the police and Fire are VERY good here. in a town of 60,000 people we have a little over 6 cops working the night shift. thats nothing, do the math. but when you go out for the night, we dont go drive in a house complex just for fun. not when we have had probs with punks from the inner city (Indy) come up and sell drugs and steal stuff. if i went for a drive right now, i would have atleast 2 cops run my plate be4 i got back home. its called good police work, is your police dept An Internationally Accredited Law Enforcement Agency ? We have VERY strick guid lines for what we do. o and the Fire Dept is also a Accredited agency also.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:18 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
he has no idea what he's talking about.

if he wants to start an argument, he better be ready to provide a good argument.
what are you talking about your saying i dont know what im talking about yet your saying racial proffiling is good its never good to prfile someone because of there race get your head out of you @$$
Old 09-14-2004, 12:20 AM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
a very compelling argument. you've only said that same thing 37 times in this thread, yet you can't back it up
it is not right to pull someone over just cause of there race thats as good as it gets
Old 09-14-2004, 12:20 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
ok well i was tryin to be nice, but i guess you have to keep bring up the rich POV, I dont live in the Cali life, Its INDIANA.. my town happens to be very rich, there is a reason for that. People work there buts off for there own stuff, and the police and Fire are VERY good here. in a town of 60,000 people we have a little over 6 cops working the night shift. thats nothing, do the math. but when you go out for the night, we dont go drive in a house complex just for fun. not when we have had probs with punks from the inner city (Indy) come up and sell drugs and steal stuff. if i went for a drive right now, i would have atleast 2 cops run my plate be4 i got back home. its called good police work, is your police dept An Internationally Accredited Law Enforcement Agency ? We have VERY strick guid lines for what we do. o and the Fire Dept is also a Accredited agency also.
its ok to get your plates ran but if nothing bad comes up there is no reason to get pulled over
Old 09-14-2004, 12:20 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
its never good to prfile someone because of there race
ok, you keep saying that - now tell me why.

btw, would you mind spelling your words right please? it's difficult to read your posts.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:21 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
it is not right to pull someone over just cause of there race thats as good as it gets
thats NOT racial profiling thats RACISM 2 COMPLETELY different things.2:

Old 09-14-2004, 12:21 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
not really...
Old 09-14-2004, 12:26 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

i come here to talk mustangs. i wont let some noob get under my skin. and i will not argue any more so im out. and if your gonna say its because i have no arguements stfu cause i still have alot
Old 09-14-2004, 12:27 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i have no arguements stfu cause i still have alot
so what is it? you have no more or you have a lot?

i know ive won the debate when you stoop to personal insults
Old 09-14-2004, 12:28 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
so what is it? you have no more or you have a lot?

i know ive won the debate when you stoop to personal insults
tear 'em up tim

Old 09-14-2004, 12:28 AM   #65
Regular

aight guys this is getting redundant...

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar