Terrorist Asshats! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-20-2004, 02:31 PM   #1
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Terrorist Asshats!

Terrorists beheaded another American. I bet this thread dies w/in the day, but i thought those of you who gave a crap might want to know.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,132880,00.html
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2004, 02:37 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee

:cussing:

^ Feelings

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 02:40 PM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Until we put our foot down and stop babying these loosers...and start living the "eye for and eye...tooth for a tooth" way...these events will continue to happen. They do not understand our common sense. They do not know what talking means. All they understand is death. Until we start speaking in their language of death, they will not hear our message. So, it is my thought that if a contractor/business man/etc does not want to risk being the next victum, then get out of the country. Money is not that important. When it does happen, we need to just let it happen silently and not give these loosers the attention they are trying to get.

On a side note, just start wiping out towns that are strong holds, like fallujeh (sp) until they understand what we are saying. Don't just snipe people, wipe out the whole town. Just my .02.
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2004, 02:54 PM   #4
Regular

i def think we need to stop playing games with fallujeh. We just need to tell everyone we are going to bomb the hell out of theplace. If they wantt o leave get out if not so long

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 03:01 PM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
I worked with a Russian that served in their army while they were in Afganistan and he told me a policy they had that sounds very harsh, but also makes a lot of sense when dealing with people of this mind set. When a russian soldier was shot at/shot/killed/whatever in a village, the next day, that village was gone. No talks. No third party clerics. The village was brought to the ground. While it sounds very harsh, it is something I think we need to think about. These extremists are just going to keep snagging people to get attention and to keep the US there so they can continue to widdle down our nation's cohesion. They have nothing but time, and a seemingly never ending supply of innocent people to kill. They show no pity to our innocents, why should we be any better? Being better does us no good but to make us look like pansies to the world.

I better stop now before I really get into it. I just think we need to stop showing so much sympathy and start showing some muscle.
Old 09-20-2004, 03:10 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin
I worked with a Russian that served in their army while they were in Afganistan and he told me a policy they had that sounds very harsh, but also makes a lot of sense when dealing with people of this mind set. When a russian soldier was shot at/shot/killed/whatever in a village, the next day, that village was gone. No talks. No third party clerics. The village was brought to the ground. While it sounds very harsh, it is something I think we need to think about. These extremists are just going to keep snagging people to get attention and to keep the US there so they can continue to widdle down our nation's cohesion. They have nothing but time, and a seemingly never ending supply of innocent people to kill. They show no pity to our innocents, why should we be any better? Being better does us no good but to make us look like pansies to the world.
And Russia was sooooo successful in Afganistan, weren't they?

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 03:17 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
russia would've destroyed that country if not for America arming/aiding afganistans.

afganistan sure doesnt have us helping them this time

im sick of hearing about these beheadings. it's a shame we can't do the same to our prisoners.
Old 09-20-2004, 03:26 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
I have a friend going over to Iraq to train people in the hazardous truck driving business...I'm hoping he decides not to go..but he has 3 kids and his business just went under...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 03:52 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
I say we kill whoever they want released. Like Mr Anthrax and Dr Germ that they wanted released, we say No we won't release them. Then they kill their hostage, and we kill those two in exchange. Eye for an eye. You know it sounds good

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 04:15 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
I say we kill whoever they want released. Like Mr Anthrax and Dr Germ that they wanted released, we say No we won't release them. Then they kill their hostage, and we kill those two in exchange. Eye for an eye. You know it sounds good
yup, it sounds great. even better - lets kill 10 of them for every one American prisoner killed. that's justice!

but...

if we do that, the consequences will be terrible. for starters, they will never surrender if we kill prisoners. they would rather die fighting on the battlefield than be killed in a prison. we would have no hope of putting a stop to the violence.
also, this will piss them off even more. you think they hate us now? wait till' we kill an unarmed prisoner.
we would lose any moral high ground that we had before. the way America treats it's pow's sets it apart from other nations. some people are trying to label our army as a bunch of murderers... it will be true if we stoop to the iraqi's level and kill prisoners. lets not let that happen.
Old 09-20-2004, 04:52 PM   #11
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
They weren't very successful, no, but the village that tried to kill a soldier never tried again. Eventually, you will either get the town this bozos live in, or, you will just run out of towns. No biggie either way to me...but then again, I have lost most of my compassion after my whole involvement with government policies...so I am not the best source for thoughts some times.
Old 09-20-2004, 06:42 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

umm yes that would makes sense that the town gave them no more fuss, after they wiped it out. rule number 1, never ever go into someone elses back yard EVER! and think your going to kick thier ***, we learned our lesson in vietnam, we are learning this in iraq. the russians learned it in afganistan, and the only reason we were mostly sucessful is because the russians had already dealt with the hide in the mountain tactics, and so all we had to do was point a gps beacon at the mountain and kaboom. everyone gets soo worked up over these situations, and rightfully so, our fellow americans are dying for our country, being beheaded by savages, while half the country doesnt know and doesnt care and thinks that we should all live at peace with the world, ****ing tree huggers. no offense. problem is that the world is not meant to be perfect we can not be a soul ruler of the world. because in 20 years the president will be the next saddam, absolute rule brings absolute corruption. democracy is the best plan out their but it is run by a rich white guy. our country is the envy of the world because of our power, because of our power and freedom we are hated. i dont know if this is a shock to anyone but our culture will fall one day. it may one day be joined with others across the globe to form a larger nation, but either way the american way of life will die. it has happened to every single culture to ever exist, what makes us so special. politics is a very complex way of dealing with problems. its very similar to mob tactics of scratch my back ill scratch your all the while being careful to not piss anyone off. unfortunately if we decide to go hiroshima of iraq, we would be alienated from most of the world, and subsequently our culture would sure enough be done for. politics is a way of extending a cultures "shelf life" by making friends and finding way to get around problems with out throwing **** at peoples faces. for most of hist, the older the culture the younger they were when they broke apart, mainly because of people learning to deal with eatch other instead of simply fighting to the death. although this tactic works, no culture can survive, and to go to that point you destroy everything any of our forefathers took up when they started this country, and every other country. i do believe we should be in iraq it is our problem to deal with, i do wish we could just smash the mutha fackers, and yes it is true that we supply them with the attention they need to survive, a terrorist is useless if they instll no terror. what instills the terror is the media. it always has and always will. whenyou put on the tv you do not see the young person who beat all odds and graduated top of their class, you see rapist, murders, crime. you see the people who rebel against societal rules and are proclaimed acroos the nation in radio waves, ever single one of use knows who charles manson is, and can tell us their whole story, guarantee no one on here, or anywhere in the US can name off the people who save lives everyday, firemen, police men, doctors. it is a sad situation.and its one we must deal with .. it is life.

i think thats the longest post i have ever posted.......
This is America, where every vote counts, unless it's a vote for a Democrat.
thirstymate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 08:53 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
i aint gonna read all a dat but this crap pisses me off, i think what we are doing is right, if we go sissy and act like we will negotiate they will just keep doing it knowing we will continue to follow what they ask.
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 12:07 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
yup, it sounds great. even better - lets kill 10 of them for every one American prisoner killed. that's justice!

but...

if we do that, the consequences will be terrible. for starters, they will never surrender if we kill prisoners. they would rather die fighting on the battlefield than be killed in a prison. we would have no hope of putting a stop to the violence.
also, this will piss them off even more. you think they hate us now? wait till' we kill an unarmed prisoner.
we would lose any moral high ground that we had before. the way America treats it's pow's sets it apart from other nations. some people are trying to label our army as a bunch of murderers... it will be true if we stoop to the iraqi's level and kill prisoners. lets not let that happen.
Who says they surrender now though? If they don't surrender they blow themselves up later anyhow. I still say an eye for an eye though, if they are going to go out blow themselves apart to kill innocent people, what makes it bad if we kill prisoners who did actually train to do this? I know it sounds bad, but it's true isn't it? I agree we have high morals, I agree on all of this but until we show the terrorists that they are losing power over this situation it's just going to get worse ya know?

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Old 09-21-2004, 07:25 AM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
i say if they behead one of ours, we hang 10 of theirs
Old 09-21-2004, 07:34 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Screw it, they're not gonna stop killing us...we're not going to stop killing them...why don't we just save everyone a bunch of time:

We can nuke the major population centers, roll in with the tanks (again), kill indiscriminately, set up concentration/death camps, and wipe out the indeginous population. Then we can just ship in Americans to rebuild the oil infrastructure, and there won't be any insurgents to behead them.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 10:19 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The absolute solution

Old 09-21-2004, 10:28 AM   #18
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire
Come on guys -

When an American is taken hostage in Iraq - He will be executed..

There should be no surprise about it. If they haven't executed the other two yet, it is only a matter of time.
Old 09-21-2004, 10:37 AM   #19
I liek gramer
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
Come on guys -

When an American is taken hostage in Iraq - He will be executed..

There should be no surprise about it. If they haven't executed the other two yet, it is only a matter of time.
ok, so we should just not worry about the innocent civilians who went over there to help their ****hole of a country? I guess we shouldn't post any more of this stuff, since it should be a given. Sorry for starting this thread.
Old 09-21-2004, 10:50 AM   #20
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
ok, so we should just not worry about the innocent civilians who went over there to help their ****hole of a country? I guess we shouldn't post any more of this stuff, since it should be a given. Sorry for starting this thread.
I never said or implied anything similar to your comment.

Why is anyone shocked and now pissed that they murdered the guy? We knew they were going to do it.

I never once said not to worry about the innocent civilians who went over to help their ****hole of a country - But get real here.. Few innocent American civilians are over there to help their ****hole of a country. Most are over there taking the risk to make some money.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:23 AM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Civilian contractors are not over there to help them out, they are there to make $$, they have chosen to take that risk for either necessity or greed. Off course it pisses me off that these cowards are killing innocent, defenseless civilians, and I would also be quick to say "just nuke 'em", but if we act like that we would become like them and if we become them, then we have lost. America stands for truth, justice and the respect of all human life. If we start murdering people we loose our identity. I agree we need to become more aggressive in seeking out these terrorists and I have no problem with killing murderers, but we really gain nothing from destroying villages or killing innocent people deliberately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:40 AM   #22
I liek gramer
Legacy

well maybe we're looking at different sides of the same thing here.

When people ask my why I get up and go to school, I don't tell them I go to make money. That is the goal I'm after, and we're all after, but I tell them I go to school to be a surgeon. Those people are working over there to make money as the end result, but their jobs help the Iraqi people and their country.

I wasn't shocked they murdered him. Pissed, yes. Shocked, no. Like I said, Americans have become indifferent to this thing, and I think it should piss the whole nation off. It SHOULD piss off the whole world.
Old 09-21-2004, 12:03 PM   #23
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Yes it should (and does) piss us off.

I am not so sure I agree with you on one point though. I don't believe the civilian contractors are over there for any other reason than personal greed.
Old 09-21-2004, 12:09 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
...I don't believe the civilian contractors are over there for any other reason than personal greed.
Or necessity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 12:52 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
Who says they surrender now though? If they don't surrender they blow themselves up later anyhow.
we have prisoners, dont we?
Old 09-21-2004, 01:04 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Alot of them are over there out of necessity. I have a friend who's business went under because Uncle Ben's decided to not recycle their leftover rice hulls and just bury them in the ground at trash dumps. He has 3 kids, just bought a house, and is struggling to get by now. He is probably going overseas to help those people because he has the knowledge to help them and is in desperate need of the money so he doesn't lose everything he's worked so hard for. So no, not everyone going over there is going for greed.
Our's:
Old 09-21-2004, 02:14 PM   #27
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
so he doesn't lose everything he's worked so hard for. So no, not everyone going over there is going for greed.
Greed may be too harsh of a word, but this is exactly what I meant.

People (civilian contractors) are not going to Iraq to help Iraq, or to help the people of Iraq. They are going to Iraq to help themselves ($$$).
Old 09-21-2004, 02:26 PM   #28
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040921/D8587B5G0.html
Old 09-21-2004, 02:27 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to LuvMyGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin

I better stop now before I really get into it. I just think we need to stop showing so much sympathy and start showing some muscle.
I suggested almost the exact same thing in this thread:
Russian School Massacre
I agree with you completely. Rats can't survive if they've nowhere to hide. Burn the villages!
LuvMyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 03:01 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Yes he's going over for the money..but only if it's the last possibility. He really doesn't want to leave his family for a year, but will if it's the only option left.
Our's:
Old 09-21-2004, 04:34 PM   #31
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

When you look at the prospects of $250,000 for 4-6 months worth of work, it is truely attractive...

But then you consider that the second you land, you are not being paid for the work you do, but the risk you take -
Old 09-21-2004, 05:10 PM   #32
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
Civilian contractors are not over there to help them out, they are there to make $$, they have chosen to take that risk for either necessity or greed. Off course it pisses me off that these cowards are killing innocent, defenseless civilians, and I would also be quick to say "just nuke 'em", but if we act like that we would become like them and if we become them, then we have lost. America stands for truth, justice and the respect of all human life. If we start murdering people we loose our identity. I agree we need to become more aggressive in seeking out these terrorists and I have no problem with killing murderers, but we really gain nothing from destroying villages or killing innocent people deliberately.
One thing that might come out of it if we become like them is that countries like Germany, France, China, and Russia might actually like us then. They might even do special business with us like they did with Sadam. We know how important it is for France and Germany to like us...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar