Why? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-21-2004, 07:58 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
Send a message via AIM to McGrail482
Why?

I had to park my car outside the school parking lot today because i was late. Well as i was walking to my car at lunch and see some brown stuff all over the side of it...the first thing i think is that someone threw dog **** at my car...i was like wtf...well i get over there and someone smashed a piece of chocolate on my window and it melted all over the side of my car...Who the hell would do something like that...jealous b@stards. It was a pain to get all of it off too cause it was like caramel...

:cussing: :angryfire
1995 3.8 V6 Mustang-True Duals w/Mac Flowpaths, BBK CAI
2012 Ford F150 FX4
McGrail482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2004, 08:00 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
i hate people like that, my school is loaded with trailer trash that do that, pure jealousy so they think itd be funny to make the nice car look as crappy as theirs
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 08:29 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
I go to a stuck-up rich school where all the kids have brand new benzs and bimmers so they mess with my car b/c they think its a POS. I like to race there stuck up forgein asses to prove to them my car shouldnt be messed with - i lrev it up and dump the clutch off the line so i stay even with them until about 1/2 way through 3rd gear when my tires finally get traction and i leave them in the dust, unless someone is being a huge dick and i just take em off the line and keep on going.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2004, 08:38 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64
I go to a stuck-up rich school where all the kids have brand new benzs and bimmers so they mess with my car b/c they think its a POS. I like to race there stuck up forgein asses to prove to them my car shouldnt be messed with - i lrev it up and dump the clutch off the line so i stay even with them until about 1/2 way through 3rd gear when my tires finally get traction and i leave them in the dust, unless someone is being a huge dick and i just take em off the line and keep on going.
i wish my school was like that, all the trash runnin around gets really annoying because they have no respect for anything, also the mix between them and the rich kids at my school dont go over too well
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 08:51 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to chips
i went to a rich highschool, and those kids didnt give a **** about anyone else. someone hit my truck in the parking lot and drove off one day

you see, it doesnt matter to the rich kids. mommy and daddy will buy them a new car if they smash theirs.
Old 09-21-2004, 08:57 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I hate people that get out of their cars and just swing their doors open, with no regard to how damn close they parked... denting rear quarter panels.... doors.... they don't care, it's just another car.... I hate campus parking. It's not so bad where I am now, I hear most of the campus thinks I have the hottest car on campus, so people don't mess it up ... but at my last college, no respect. It was all about drinking and parties... they didn't care at all.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 09:03 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
I hate people that get out of their cars and just swing their doors open, with no regard to how damn close they parked... denting rear quarter panels.... doors.... they don't care,
one of my friends is trying to sell his car right now... it's in great condition except for the awful dent and scuff he got from some asshat's door in the utsa parking lot.
Old 09-21-2004, 09:22 PM   #8
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Let's see, a girl in my class had a IS300, we have a couple of Saabs, Beamers, one Lightning, a hell of a lot of Mustangs and Camaros. And then the rest are ricers.

On then one lonely Tempo.
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 09:46 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
My high school was full of new Z71's, bimmers, benz's, and a H2...along with some other stuff...O yeh, let's not forget about the girl who wrecked her bimmer and got a Honda 2000 instead...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 09:48 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

[/rant=on]some asshat left a nasty dent in my damn rear 1/4 panel right ablove my Drivers side rear tire thats what i get for parking in a public parking lot[/rant=off]

In Texas? check out www.lonestarstangs.com
timpryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 09:57 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Yeh..I parked at school one day..come out and the PE teacher had parked beside me...nice dent in my white car..from a blue suburban. Then she tried to deny it. I finally just dropped it..but that's the only ding on my entire car.
Our's:
Old 09-21-2004, 09:58 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
Yeh..I parked at school one day..come out and the PE teacher had parked beside me...nice dent in my white car..from a blue suburban. Then she tried to deny it. I finally just dropped it..but that's the only ding on my entire car.
i wouldn't have dropped it... i would've waited 2 or 3 months, and then keyed the hell out of her car and slashed the tires.
Old 09-21-2004, 10:00 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Well she wouldn't accept she did it..and her suburban is already beat to hell cuz she doesn't care about it. I aughta go key her town car or i shoulda done something to her husband's impala ss he used to have lol
Our's:
Old 09-21-2004, 10:48 PM   #14
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
"stick some keys in the exaust pipe and rub a potato all over the car!"
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 12:41 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to redrum Send a message via Yahoo to redrum
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
i went to a rich highschool, and those kids didnt give a **** about anyone else. someone hit my truck in the parking lot and drove off one day

you see, it doesnt matter to the rich kids. mommy and daddy will buy them a new car if they smash theirs.
werd... thankfully, i didnt have any damage done at that parking lot, except for one door ding, but a "f*ck you" letter made sure that biatch never parked next to me again, because i know who it was. she parked next to me everyday.

although, kids from that highschool thought they were tough **** and would always come f*ck with my car at night. got fire extinguished (acidic, will eat the paint off), egged, car wrote on, egged, and egged... <sigh> jealous kids.
redrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 01:06 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
i went to a school with a bunch of hicks, mexicans and black people. i was the strange one, a white kid with a mexican car(lowered black tbird, straight ghetto pimp status) and listened to mostly rap and loud. one day i parked with all my other freinds with chevelles, dusters, mustangs and whatnot. one guy in a truck opened up a beer can and placed it on my antenna and let it drip down and dry in the sun all day. when i got to my car that afternoon i realized what had happened. i saw him drinking it in the morning before i parked. so i knew exactly who it was. got him back though, got a dead pig from one of the other hick dudes farm and placed it in the back of his truck that night, so it stank up all the morning. nobody ever touched my **** after that.

my freinds had some nice cars that always got dented, scratched, jacked. campus security would just tell them "oh well, thats what happens when you drive nice cars to school".

lol i remember when i got caught doing a brakestand, the security took me to the campus cop and he tried to say hes gonna take my license and ****. then i told him the school is private property and he cant do anything about it, only the school officials can punish me school ways. i got a day in inschool suspension but telling off the big fat pig was sure worth it.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 01:39 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Luckily I haven't been dinged yet *knock on wood* Yeah but it does seem if you have a nice car or even a new car people just don't care and your car become a magnet for inconsiderate pricks. This guy who used to work for Microsoft at the Circuit City I am in just bought a brand spankin new Subaru WRX with all the options you could think of. It was a sparkley silver, this thing caught your eye when you drove, or if it was sitting in the parking lot. One day I ask how it was and he complained about how many scratches were on his car in just 2 weeks from people like that

One day he was leaving work and this guy left a large dent+scratch on his door, the guy's car was still there. He was pretty pissed, so he called the cops. He waited around for them and when they did finally get there, they were trying to tell him how it couldn't have been that car because it was too low. So he explained to the cop how a car's suspension gets lowered slightly when people sit in them, like it was some new concept to him. After arguing the cop measured it and found it was this guy's car. I forgot what happened, I think it's almost considered the same as like a hit and run because you hit the person's car and you just leave without a note ya know?

This way his insurance can fix it all up now. Wish I knew where he went, he was a pretty cool guy.. Ah well that's life, meet a ton of people and you only get to really hold on to a handful.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 06:57 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum
although, kids from that highschool thought they were tough **** and would always come f*ck with my car at night. got fire extinguished (acidic, will eat the paint off), egged, car wrote on, egged, and egged... <sigh> jealous kids.
i've had **** like that happen to me too, someone even carved "***" into my trunklid, i was royally pissed when i found out the security camera pointed right at my car was a fake.
Old 09-22-2004, 09:29 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Bane-
there was this one little preppy kid at my school and in my 12th grade year he parked next to my truck opened the door and hit it put a dent in it and all that, i confronted him about it and he blew me off so when i left school (i got out at 12:30) i walked by and kicked in his rear bumper. And since my last class was carpentry i had some steel toe boots on. damn im evil
'89 Gt Hatchback H/C/I, 1.6 rockers, 75mm maf, 24lb, 70mm tb, cai, udp, full exhaust, msd ignition, 373s, Eibach Springs, Lakewood 50/50 rears, Adj Rear Control arms, A/C Delete, Smog Delete, EGR Delete,
Bane- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 12:09 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64
i've had **** like that happen to me too, someone even carved "***" into my trunklid, i was royally pissed when i found out the security camera pointed right at my car was a fake.
werd. my buddy had a 98 mystic cobra a few years ago. it was the pimp mobile of the school. one of his long time "rivals" if you will, slashed his tires in the parking lot of school, but they still had some air left in them. well, when he went to go drive it, he took a turn and it flipped the car 3 times and he was put in ICU for a few days. they wouldnt show him the security cameras' footage, probably because they were fake.

what did you do to deserve the "***" key? this dude i knew last year had a turbo miata that was pretty quick, and some girl cheated on her man with him, so he got his trunklid all keyed up by the boyfriend guy.
Old 09-22-2004, 12:17 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Why can't people just fight anymore and leave the cars alone?? lol
Our's:
Old 09-22-2004, 12:29 PM   #22
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
Why can't people just fight anymore and leave the cars alone?? lol
cause you get arrested at schools for doing that now

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 12:30 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Haha, true..they don't care if you slash tires, just don't carry that knife into school, leave it in your car lol
Our's:
Old 09-22-2004, 03:37 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
lol, the janitor at my school hated me for some reason. I would park along the side of the street so that behind me was some school grass and a sidewalk, and in front of me was another parking spot... well, he parked RIGHT in front of me, and then put up stakes behind me so I couldn't move. He didn't leave school until over an hour after me, and I wanted to leave. (this was in the high school F-150), and so I just said alright F YOU, and backed up over those stakes and bent them clean to the ground, and then pulled out. good lord was that man pissed. He was going to call the cops for destruction of school property and all that.. until I asked him to prove it... yeah principle saw it my way. I put my football pads between my truck bumper and the posts so it didn't scratch my truck

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 04:04 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
nice :banana2:
I dont have any stories accept for one time I came back to my car from the Home Depot and it looked like somebody had gotten a cro bar (or something) and pushed it up against my hood on the front really hard, left a good indention...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 05:43 PM   #26
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrail482
Who the hell would do something like that...jealous b@stards. It was a pain to get all of it off too cause it was like caramel...
i know who would do something like that, someone who thought you liked chocholate
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 09:59 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
Send a message via AIM to McGrail482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
i know who would do something like that, someone who thought you liked chocholate

ha....ha
1995 3.8 V6 Mustang-True Duals w/Mac Flowpaths, BBK CAI
2012 Ford F150 FX4
McGrail482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 11:44 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

deeeeeeefinitly not funny

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 11:51 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 06:20 AM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum
werd. my buddy had a 98 mystic cobra a few years ago. it was the pimp mobile of the school. one of his long time "rivals" if you will, slashed his tires in the parking lot of school, but they still had some air left in them. well, when he went to go drive it, he took a turn and it flipped the car 3 times and he was put in ICU for a few days. they wouldnt show him the security cameras' footage, probably because they were fake.

what did you do to deserve the "***" key? this dude i knew last year had a turbo miata that was pretty quick, and some girl cheated on her man with him, so he got his trunklid all keyed up by the boyfriend guy.
its actually a 96 mystic i dont thik i deserved the "***" key, but I guess they did it because I was stripping the paint off of my car at the time so the car looked like crap and my mommy and daddy didn't buy me a $40,000 bimmer.
Old 09-23-2004, 11:01 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

oops my bad... didnt know what year the mystic was made

that sucks dude.

"people = ****."
-slipknot

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar