Terrorist Attack on US soil likely within next 4-6 weeks - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-23-2004, 02:26 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Terrorist Attack on US soil likely within next 4-6 weeks

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,133281,00.html

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2004, 02:31 PM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Is it just me, but isn't it getting old where they keep coming out with warnings and such? It is like they are saying "I don't know when, I don't know where, but something is going to happen somewhere". It is like it is the central intuitive agency these days. It is kind of like that whole color code crap. I don't think they really need to tell us unless the KNOW something is going to happen. You can warn everyone all you want, but, who is going to hunker down in a bomb shelter based on a warning of something that they think might happen? I don't know, kinda seems like a front to make it look like they are doing something worthwhile, but I am also very sinical (sp?)

And yes, for those that have seen it, I stole that from Robin Williams.
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 02:43 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher
it makes some sense, but i still have a hard time buying it. i pray to God nothing happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2004, 03:33 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to redrum Send a message via Yahoo to redrum
the warnings are real. my ex-g/f's dad was a lietutenant colonel in the army, so i knew exactly when and where they knew this crap was going to happen before it did, because they usually do know. its just that once we find out, the terrorists are too chicken **** to do it anymore. so, chances are.. nothing will happen, but i can assure you that they have good reason to believe that there were plans made by the terrorists.
redrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 04:03 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
I'm glad we are actually doing something about this information, instead of sitting on it like 9-11.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 05:16 PM   #6
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
if they keep saying something will happen every 4-6 weeks, every 4-6 weeks, eventually, they may be right.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 05:19 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
It's just a plot so that the Bu****es can postpone the election if the outcome isn't certain.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 05:27 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
i hope nothing happens
Old 09-23-2004, 07:37 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
:bs:
Old 09-23-2004, 07:42 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

i am zippering up my lips and all i am going to say is.... ok...
i could go on for hours.
This is America, where every vote counts, unless it's a vote for a Democrat.
thirstymate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 07:44 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
thankfully the media gets ahold of all that crap thus the terrorists see we know, its a waste of time to be worrying after reading things like this, when and if they hit us we will be totally clueless just like sept 11, they aint gonna hit when we think they are..
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 08:08 PM   #12
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
It's just a plot so that the Bu****es can postpone the election if the outcome isn't certain.
uh no

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 08:58 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion
not to sound mean or cold hearted, but i think the only people that remember Sept. 11th is the military, the people that lost friends and family, and a very, very few people. So I say let something slip thru after the election so wake people up, the war isn't over and is not going to be over, probably ever. I'd say about 75% of Americans live in a dream world. And only become patriots when is fashionible or is the going fad. But, until those ****head, or shiat muslims realize we're here to help, and then we'll leave when the work is done and they can have their precious sandbox or holy land back, whatever you wanna call it.

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 09:10 PM   #14
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
^ agreed. And I think I'm one of those few Americans. I didn't personally know anybody involved, hell I don't think I even personally knew anybody in the whole state of New York or near the Pentagon, but I will never forget.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 11:03 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to redrum Send a message via Yahoo to redrum
its psychological, its not "the american's" fault. this is how we were all raised. besides, you cant expect everyone to be into the war. i mean... lets say for example... last year in the NHL, Tampa Bay won the Stanley Cup. do you REALLY think EVERYONE in florida was watching those games to make sure their team won? do you really think everyone supported them? hell no. yet, the team still took home the win for the town. sure, its not the best example, but there is parallelism.

you cant get everyone involved. and in this country, people arent REQUIRED to be involved. free will, right?

its just that most people realize that america IS a super power, and that the states will never fall. thus, they dont feel compelled to freak out and help and risk their life. for some people, thats life... for some people, thats what they think they were put on earth for. but for others, not so much.

anyways, there's my early morning rant. proceed.
redrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 01:59 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum
its psychological, its not "the american's" fault. this is how we were all raised. besides, you cant expect everyone to be into the war. i mean... lets say for example... last year in the NHL, Tampa Bay won the Stanley Cup. do you REALLY think EVERYONE in florida was watching those games to make sure their team won? do you really think everyone supported them? hell no. yet, the team still took home the win for the town. sure, its not the best example, but there is parallelism.

you cant get everyone involved. and in this country, people arent REQUIRED to be involved. free will, right?

its just that most people realize that america IS a super power, and that the states will never fall. thus, they dont feel compelled to freak out and help and risk their life. for some people, thats life... for some people, thats what they think they were put on earth for. but for others, not so much.

anyways, there's my early morning rant. proceed.
It's not I think everyone should be for the war, it's the fact that people use patriotism as a fad. The war is about the safety of the free world, and the ability to live as free human beings. I don't know if you've ever been in the military, but Iraqi war is a war that has been on the scope since the first one. Bill Clinton knew is was a bad idea because of the stability of the area. But Bush realizes the necessity of the war. It seems that most anti-war, anti Bush people have the slightest clue what they're talking about. Families and individuals that are in the military are in the military, not some school to get your education. So, now they're whining about actually having to go to war when they joined up just to go to school. Also,the families that hate the military because their son/daughter/brother/sister/mom/dad/etc got kicked out for some reason. I'm not going to say the military is never at fault, and i'm sure they're are some rare cases, but the military is suppose to represent the elite. We are the best of the best and nothing less of that will hold up.

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar