Alright now is the time for the world to step up - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-23-2004, 08:39 PM   #1
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Alright now is the time for the world to step up

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,133238,00.html

Tell Iran that Israel is going to bomb their Nuclear Facilities and if Iran lacunhes one fing missles at Israel they will regret it dearly. I'm sick of these ***** countries like France, Germany, Russia and all those other asshats letting this stuff go on. The United States CANT DO EVERYTHING. AND WHEN WE DO TRY TO DO SOMETHING THEY BACK OUT.

I'm sick of them. We shouldnt be pushed around by one country.

When N. Korea tests their missle we test ours... except ours just happen to land in their country
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-23-2004, 08:43 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
do you just check out all the news reports on foxnews.com and then post a link to all of them here? lol, j/k, but the french are a buncha ******* that dont shave there pits (the women anyway.....)
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 08:43 PM   #3
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2
Send a message via AIM to 95nitemare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
I'm sick of them. We shouldnt be pushed around by one country.

When N. Korea tests their missle we test ours... except ours just happen to land in their country
Thats the truth. Im sick of people holding missles over our heads. There not the only ones who have missles.
95nitemare is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-23-2004, 09:16 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
It is MISSILES BY GOD

NOT MISSLES
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 09:46 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
It is MISSILES BY GOD

NOT MISSLES
OWNED
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 09:47 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
isreal wont put up with anyone's ****. isreal allready beat the **** out of all the arab countries at once a while back. hopefully they will use some of those bunker busters we sold them to destroy iran's weapon producing facilities.

after the terror attacks in russia, we can only hope that they will join the war on terror.

france... **** france.

germany... ditto
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 09:47 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
OWNED

:yank:
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 11:01 PM   #8
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
isreal wont put up with anyone's ****. isreal allready beat the **** out of all the arab countries at once a while back. hopefully they will use some of those bunker busters we sold them to destroy iran's weapon producing facilities.

after the terror attacks in russia, we can only hope that they will join the war on terror.

france... **** france.

germany... ditto
if you go by the mindset/logic that i underlined, then the country that I put in bold wouldn't put up w/ anyone's **** either, since they had that Napoleon guy, who damn near took over the known world.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 11:10 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
if you go by the mindset/logic that i underlined, then the country that I put in bold wouldn't put up w/ anyone's **** either, since they had that Napoleon guy, who damn near took over the known world.
what does napoleon have to do with the situation right now? france is a country of *******, isreal is not.
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 11:11 PM   #10
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
just makin a point that that particular line of thought isn't 100%.

chips, i haven't seen a single thing from you that i disagree with, so im not trying to start ****. just cuz israel has beat some other countries may not mean **** now.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 11:14 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
just cuz israel has beat some other countries may not mean **** now.
but that was in recent history... i wanna say the late 70's/early 80's. napoleon was what? 2-3 hundred years ago?

if im not mistaken, isreal requires at least 2 years of military service from all of it's citizens. isreal is not a place you would want to f*ck with.
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 12:53 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ponycarman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Texas
Posts: 349
Damned near once a decade Israel has had to fight the arabs.

In the 40, the 50, the 60 and the 70's. Several, if not all of her immediate neighbors have attacked Israel. She's still around.

Napoleon, for all his warring lost, twice. BTW, he was a Corsican, not a Frenchman. Which explains why he did as well as he did.

If anyone here really thinks anyone other than the US is gonna support Israel if she bombs Iran's nuclear facilites, you are solely deluded. TIme after time the UN passes resolutions condemning ISreal for bombing Palestinian...terrorists. No condemnation of the terrorists though.

Maybe we could get Israel to bomb the UN.

Steve
__________________
1996 Mustang
1965 Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 12:56 AM   #13
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
<-- apologizes for the Napolean comment. I don't know what i was thinking at the time. Maybe Capt. Morgan could help
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 10:33 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
KyleUSAF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Georgia
Posts: 802
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponycarman
Maybe we could get Israel to bomb the UN.

Steve
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the next step upton7 General Mustang Discussion 4 03-29-2009 11:58 PM
Looking for the next step in PERFORMANCE SC_STEEDA Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 9 11-06-2008 11:43 AM
Microsoft's first step... bullitt482 The Bar 17 07-10-2007 01:05 AM
what should be the next step? charkelly9 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 09-22-2005 12:33 PM
w00t! one small step for me, one giant step for my car fast64 Mustang Audio & Video 5 06-02-2004 02:54 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



11:08 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.