Kerry's big F' up - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-14-2004, 01:45 AM   #141
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Well I think your making a tremendou mistake by voting for John Kerry. I just couldnt give my vote to someone like him. He has proved nothing.

At the very least Bush has shown he can lead the country.
anyone can put on a tux and sit in the big chair... that's not really leading. Clinton lead the country... (preparing for recoil)
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-14-2004, 01:46 AM   #142
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
anyone can put on a tux and sit in the big chair... that's not really leading. Clinton lead the country... (preparing for recoil)
eh George Bush hasnt just put on a Tux and sat in a chair these last 4 years. He has had to make some pretty damn hard decisions, something that Kerry has shown he cant handle
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:48 AM   #143
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
eh George Bush hasnt just put on a Tux and sat in a chair these last 4 years. He has had to make some pretty damn hard decisions, something that Kerry has shown he cant handle
and just how has he shown that? you haven't given him the chance.... to use your quote
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-14-2004, 01:50 AM   #144
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Through 20 years of not Sponsoring on Legislation and after supporting this President on Iraq turning around and voting for the 87 Billion dollars to send ammunition and armour to the very people he voted to put in harms way
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:51 AM   #145
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
he hasn't made that many hard decisions.... let's see his big checklist....
Attack Bin Laden for attacking WTC.... check
Finished Daddy's war.... check
............................ what else?... I'll let you fill it in
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:51 AM   #146
Dom
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 2,391
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Geez. It's 2AM. Give it a rest you two.
__________________
- Matthew | matthew98@gmail.com
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:54 AM   #147
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Through 20 years of not Sponsoring on Legislation and after supporting this President on Iraq turning around and voting for the 87 Billion dollars to send ammunition and armour to the very people he voted to put in harms way
can I use the hanging chad excuse? hahahaha, whoa, just kiddin'... I don't knwo about that at all, so I won't argue it either way. It seems to me that Bush says he's absent from the Senate 70% of the time, yet quotes him as having over 200 votes to raise taxes? from the debates tonight...... there aren't that many NOMINATIONS to raise taxes... come on. Listen to the lie right to your face and take it like a republican!.... look at you, lol.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:55 AM   #148
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
he hasn't made that many hard decisions.... let's see his big checklist....
Attack Bin Laden for attacking WTC.... check
Finished Daddy's war.... check
............................ what else?... I'll let you fill it in
Actually I really dont understand how you say its Daddy's war. Its like your making it look like the two of them have some kind of conspiracy deal going on. The 1991 Gulf war was to remove Saddam from Kuwait and prevent them from invading the Saudis

George Bush couldnt have done anything else without breaking a UN Resolution.

So can we just drop the Daddy comment? It serves no purpose other to make George Bush Jr look belittled.

and John Kerry has had to make some tough decisions like the ones I listed.

This man you want to run your country cant decide if we should be in iraq or not and voted agaisnt arming the troops
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:56 AM   #149
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
at that note...... time for bed I do believe, 6:40 will come all too early for this one
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:56 AM   #150
Dom
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 2,391
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Come on guys, can't we all just vote for Nader and let him win for once?
__________________
- Matthew | matthew98@gmail.com
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:57 AM   #151
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
can I use the hanging chad excuse? hahahaha, whoa, just kiddin'... I don't knwo about that at all, so I won't argue it either way. It seems to me that Bush says he's absent from the Senate 70% of the time, yet quotes him as having over 200 votes to raise taxes? from the debates tonight...... there aren't that many NOMINATIONS to raise taxes... come on. Listen to the lie right to your face and take it like a republican!.... look at you, lol.
200 votes on taxes over 20 years is nothing man.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:57 AM   #152
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
Come on guys, can't we all just vote for Nader and let him win for once?
Nader is a joke
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:57 AM   #153
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I say Daddy's War because his dad fought the same man, and it's a way of finishing off what daddy might have wanted to do.... easy enough, it IS daddy's war.... sanctions or no sanctions. Bush, Jr. ignored the world when the world said no.... and we had almost no justification for entering the war... and what do you know.. we still don't. That's why I call it Daddy's War
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 02:00 AM   #154
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
I say Daddy's War because his dad fought the same man, and it's a way of finishing off what daddy might have wanted to do.... easy enough, it IS daddy's war.... sanctions or no sanctions. Bush, Jr. ignored the world when the world said no.... and we had almost no justification for entering the war... and what do you know.. we still don't. That's why I call it Daddy's War
we had 18 resolutions saying we had justification to go into Iraq

I mean come on we all know he had WOMD and the newest report says that Sadaam was waiting for Sanctions to lift so he could start the womd up again.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 02:00 AM   #155
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
200 votes on taxes over 20 years is nothing man.
......... no, incorrect again... it's 200/.3 remember, he was only there 30% of the time.... so roughly 700 times.... so they vote 35 times a year, using your information, on whether or not to raise taxes that Kerry voted yes to or missed?.... what if he voted no half the time?... that means that good God, there were like 1400 votes in 20 years, assuming that to be 70 times a year... and we pay these people for that?
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 02:01 AM   #156
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
we had 18 resolutions saying we had justification to go into Iraq

I mean come on we all know he had WOMD and the newest report says that Sadaam was waiting for Sanctions to lift so he could start the womd up again.
so where are they? they say some nerve gas or something... how old was it? Gulf War old?
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 02:02 AM   #157
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
damn it, it's bed time, I'm done, lol.... I HAVE to, I don't want an accident with my car, and the interior is all painted up nicelike... night all.... ps, I'll be gone until Monday probably
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 02:02 AM   #158
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
are you getting Kerry and Edwards mixed up? I believe its Edwards that was absent 70% of the time
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 02:03 AM   #159
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
so where are they? they say some nerve gas or something... how old was it? Gulf War old?
He had time to ship it out, hide it he could have done anything with it. Who knows man. We know he had it, used it and if he got his hands on it would gladly give it to terrorists so that they could use it against our allies in which we have troops and us civilians housed
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 02:27 AM   #160
Dom
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 2,391
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Thank god it's over. The horror. This has to be one of the best threads. It's right up there with the famous "Tiffany" thread.
__________________
- Matthew | matthew98@gmail.com
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 07:01 AM   #161
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
Thank god it's over. The horror. This has to be one of the best threads. It's right up there with the famous "Tiffany" thread.
i agree w/ the bold. and wholeheartedly disagree with the underlined.

I went to bed not too long ago, and this thread multiplied posts like rabbits. :pancake:
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 07:10 AM   #162
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
are you getting Kerry and Edwards mixed up? I believe its Edwards that was absent 70% of the time
the only way I"m getting it mixed up, is if Bush did. Because I saw him look right at Kerry when he mentioned he was absent 70% of the time... and then, you can't infer stuff like "Saddam would've given it to the terrorists. Yes, it makes reasonable sense that he would.... but you can't say "he would".... we don't know that for sure. Maybe they didn't have enough to offer him... even though a cheap shot on the US is quite the bargaining tool.... but then again, he was crazy.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 07:12 AM   #163
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
you're right, at the onset of war, he might have thought he had a decent reason... but you know what, they had an Iraqi doctor on TV the other day, completely unbiased... and she confirmed that Bush has killed more women and babies than the murderous Saddam.... now what? We've come to the end of the war, and Iraqi people are BEGGING us to please leave. Before we're done, there will be 3 nations out of Iraq.... you wait and see
Jimmy you are so full of crap. There are over 300,000 Men women and children missing, Taken out of their homes in the middle of the night by Saddam Secret Police. Yesterday they uncovered another Mass grave site with thousands of people including women still clutching there babies. Saddam Gassed entire cities in his own country to commit Genocide on the Iraqi Kurds. So dont you post some bull**** about Bush killing more women and children than Saddam.

Read this http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,135243,00.html

HATRA, Iraq Investigators have begun unearthing a mass grave near this northern Iraqi village, uncovering more than 100 bodies and seeking evidence to use in a future trial of Saddam Hussein (search).
The bodies, believed to be Kurds killed during Saddam's crackdown in 1987-88, are buried in nine trenches, according to Greg Kehoe, an American who works with the Iraqi Special Tribunal (search), which is preparing the trial of Saddam and his henchmen.

Kehoe said his team has removed 120 bodies from a trench believed to contain as many as 300 bodies.

He said that because of limited funds and resources, his team can excavate only one mass grave at a time. European teams who worked on Bosnian mass graves (search) are not helping because of their concerns that Saddam could face the death penalty, he said.

"It is my personal opinion that this is a killing field," Kehoe told reporters during a visit to the site south of Mosul. "Someone used this field on significant occasions over time to take bodies up there, and to take people up there and execute them."

Kehoe said the bodies were apparently bulldozed into the graves.

He said excavators found the body of a mother still clutching her baby. The infant was shot in the back of the head and the mother in the face.

Kehoe said that most mass graves in Bosnia largely contain men of fighting age. Graves near Hatra included many women and children, he said.

"Genocide is the attempt to eliminate, limit or exterminate a religious, ethnic, national or racial group," he said. "The Kurds are clearly a different nationality. So could it be considered genocide? It could be. Killing, ethnic cleansing, property relocations, all of those were used to try to limit the Kurdish population. What it is fundamentally is downright murder."

Human rights organizations estimate that more than 300,000 people were killed during Saddam's 24-year rule, which ended when U.S.-led forces toppled his regime in 2003


Jimmy your Logic Sucks, You know nothing about the military, national security, terrorism, How the government works, you spread the lies you hear without checking on the source, You are very ill informed with just about everything you said and when you are backed into a corner you make personal attacks. Reading your post makes me wonder if you actually live in the US. I am beginning to believe you are a Socialist French Frog pretending to be an American. On almost no level do you represent any American I know
PERIOD
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 07:27 AM   #164
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
A constitutional ammendment would have to be approved by the states anyway. that's now they work. The reason that GW wanted the ammendment was because of activist judges who were overturning state laws! Judges aren't suppose to make laws, they are just suppose to interpret them.
__________________


"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 07:38 AM   #165
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,389
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
lol @ this thread. this hadn't even been originally posted before i went to work
__________________
I don't own a mustang at the moment
dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 07:47 AM   #166
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Here is the interesting fact about Gay marrriage. If it was so important why did they not bring up the issue when Clinton was in office. Hell he tried to force the military to accept Gays and lost his *** and finally approved DONT ASK DONT TELL.

The only reason it was brought up now is the Democrats wanted this issue to galvanize liberals and gays to get out and vote. Nothing more than politics. All I hear from Kerry is Bush's failures. Interesting thing is what happened in the 8 years Clinton was in. Education, health care, Terrorism and Gay Marriage were not a issue ?????????

Give me a break. The Fact is the President has no control over Bills created in House or the Senate. The fact is the President either Signs or Veto's a bill.

If the Senate or House do not think it is important there will be no Legislation. If you really want to do something get the dead beats out of Congress. You want to fix health care or Social Security make Senators and Congressman you the same system we have and watch how fast they fix it.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 08:06 AM   #167
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Here comes the assault on Kerry

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,135392,00.html

CORAOPOLIS, Pa. Lynne Cheney accused Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry of pulling a "cheap and tawdry political trick," apparently for invoking her daughter's sexuality in his debate with President Bush.
Mrs. Cheney made clear she thought Kerry had crossed a line into family privacy when she introduced her husband to a supportive crowd of 800 after a debate-watching party in the Pittsburgh suburb of Coraopolis.
"Now, you know, I did have a chance to assess John Kerry once more and now the only thing I could conclude: This is not a good man," she said.

"Of course, I am speaking as a mom, and a pretty indignant mom. This is not a good man. What a cheap and tawdry political trick."
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:01 AM   #168
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ponycarman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Texas
Posts: 349
Let me tell you a story about taxes.

When I was in hte service I had a friend who was the same rank as I was and we'd both been in the military about the same amount of time. This means our base salary was pretty much the same. One year we compared tax returns, His refund was about $1500 more than mine. Not only did he get back every penny he had deducted from his pay over the year get got backk all of what I owed and then some.

How? Simple, he was married and lived off base. The military paid you extra, but not taxable, money for that. I was single and lived on the ship. So when it came time to file he only had to pay taxes on his base salary (same as me) and not his allowances for living off base. He got to claim his wife and two daughters as dependants (I got to claim me). This got his adjusted gross low enough that he qualified for earned income credit. Which means the gov't paid him money for being "poor".

When conservatives think tax cut we apply it to people who pay taxes, like I did in that scenario. When liberals think tax cut they aren't thinking about people like me who actually pay taxes they are thinking of increasing the earned income so people like my friend get more. It's not a tax cut per se, it's a benefits increase.

You see libs have to buy their base. To them it's not about letting you keep more of what's actually yours but rather it's all about giving you money that was never yours to begin with. And in doing so taking it from people like me who don't "need" it.

As for this so called tax cut for the rich Kerry is *****ing about. A large number of small businesses pay thier "corporate" taxes, in other words taxes owed by their business, as personal income tax. It's simpler in many cases to do so. In doing so they give up a lot of shelters and deductions a "normal" business could use to limit their tax liability. Why do they do that? Because the tax laws are so flaky that it is almost impossible to do this without professional and expensive help.

My boss' wife is an accountant and she does taxes for people who pay more in taxes than I earn and I've talked with her about this issue. Her bill can be large, 10's of thousands of dollars isn't uncommon. While that might seem a lot she actually saves them more than her fee in tax return money. Unfortunately, a number of small business types can't afford the upfront fee she charges and are stuck in a situation where they could save money if they had money to spend. And a lot of small businesses don't have that cash on hand to spend. It's a catch 22.

Ask your self why Kerry's effective tax rate was a hair under 13%?

Because he can afford the experts that can set things up for him like that. Bet his accountant's bill was more than 200k to do this.

So the small business guy who files his taxes as personal income tax only gets the deductions I get. That means he will pay more, as a percentage, than Kerry does. Can the small business guy do something about that? Yeah, he can, but it costs money. He has to turn his small business into a "real" business, at least on paper. That means incorporating or whatever and filing all the paperwork, fees and expert help to do it right. If he tries to do it by himself odds are he'll f something up and the IRS has no compassion.

Anyway, WTF does it say the gov't has a right to unlimted dibs on your money?

I hate taxes and I thank God I live in one of the few states with no income tax. I alternately feel sorry for and laugh at people who live in states with both a state and a local income tax. WTF, over.

I think the US congress should be structured more like Texas' legislature. Meet once every two years for a couple of months. No time for back scratching or @ssgrabbing. Get it done and move on. The Governor is very limited on what he can do. Less government is a better thing than more. Except maybe defense. My city council and county commisioners get no salary, the mayor gets no salary. Nice.

Steve
__________________
1996 Mustang
1965 Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 12:33 PM   #169
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Jimmy you are so full of crap. There are over 300,000 Men women and children missing, Taken out of their homes in the middle of the night by Saddam Secret Police. Yesterday they uncovered another Mass grave site with thousands of people including women still clutching there babies. Saddam Gassed entire cities in his own country to commit Genocide on the Iraqi Kurds. So dont you post some bull**** about Bush killing more women and children than Saddam.

Read this http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,135243,00.html

HATRA, Iraq Investigators have begun unearthing a mass grave near this northern Iraqi village, uncovering more than 100 bodies and seeking evidence to use in a future trial of Saddam Hussein (search).
The bodies, believed to be Kurds killed during Saddam's crackdown in 1987-88, are buried in nine trenches, according to Greg Kehoe, an American who works with the Iraqi Special Tribunal (search), which is preparing the trial of Saddam and his henchmen.

Kehoe said his team has removed 120 bodies from a trench believed to contain as many as 300 bodies.

He said that because of limited funds and resources, his team can excavate only one mass grave at a time. European teams who worked on Bosnian mass graves (search) are not helping because of their concerns that Saddam could face the death penalty, he said.

"It is my personal opinion that this is a killing field," Kehoe told reporters during a visit to the site south of Mosul. "Someone used this field on significant occasions over time to take bodies up there, and to take people up there and execute them."

Kehoe said the bodies were apparently bulldozed into the graves.

He said excavators found the body of a mother still clutching her baby. The infant was shot in the back of the head and the mother in the face.

Kehoe said that most mass graves in Bosnia largely contain men of fighting age. Graves near Hatra included many women and children, he said.

"Genocide is the attempt to eliminate, limit or exterminate a religious, ethnic, national or racial group," he said. "The Kurds are clearly a different nationality. So could it be considered genocide? It could be. Killing, ethnic cleansing, property relocations, all of those were used to try to limit the Kurdish population. What it is fundamentally is downright murder."

Human rights organizations estimate that more than 300,000 people were killed during Saddam's 24-year rule, which ended when U.S.-led forces toppled his regime in 2003


Jimmy your Logic Sucks, You know nothing about the military, national security, terrorism, How the government works, you spread the lies you hear without checking on the source, You are very ill informed with just about everything you said and when you are backed into a corner you make personal attacks. Reading your post makes me wonder if you actually live in the US. I am beginning to believe you are a Socialist French Frog pretending to be an American. On almost no level do you represent any American I know
PERIOD
Well Said Corey!!!!k: :thumbs2:

Here is what Jimmy looks like and his news source, nuf said!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SnowWhiteWig9013_09.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	3831   Click image for larger version

Name:	yoda2.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	3832  

sctalbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 12:52 PM   #170
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by sctalbott
Well Said Corey!!!!k: :thumbs2:

Here is what Jimmy looks like and his news source, nuf said!!
Don't flame on Jimmy...not cool...
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 12:58 PM   #171
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Bane-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Maryland
Posts: 614
Send a message via AIM to Bane-
i cant wait til this ****s over.
__________________
'04 Roush F150 ( totalled while parked )
'89 Gt Hatchback H/C/I, 1.6 rockers, 75mm maf, 24lb, 70mm tb, cai, udp, full exhaust, msd ignition, 373s, Eibach Springs, Lakewood 50/50 rears, Adj Rear Control arms, A/C Delete, Smog Delete, EGR Delete,
Bane- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:09 PM   #172
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 106
Send a message via AIM to drummerstang98 Send a message via Yahoo to drummerstang98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane-
i cant wait til this ****s over.
amen!
__________________
1997 Cobra Black on Black on Black
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/1111...ang98_sig3.jpg
Mods - BBK O/R H-Pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters, BBK CAI, 4:30 Gears, FR500, Koni Adjustable's, C-Springs w/dead coil cut...more to come
drummerstang98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:46 PM   #173
Dom
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 2,391
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Quote:
i agree w/ the bold. and wholeheartedly disagree with the underlined.
Have you ever seen so many views on one thread since then?

Quote:
i cant wait til this ****s over.
It'll be a long time until this is over.
__________________
- Matthew | matthew98@gmail.com
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:54 PM   #174
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
i think everybody who doesn't wanna read any more should just whore it up in here. Till it needs locking.

j/k
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 07:06 PM   #175
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 109
Send a message via Yahoo to plstktnkr2
hey beaner just for the record : I AM A REPUBLICAN AND NOT ANTI-GAY, being a unitarian (we had a unitarian president-do the research) it is against my religous creed to hate gays for being gay. There would be a lot less crap if we kept our noses out of everyone elses bedroom, and kept them in our own!
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGP
1983 4 eyed GLX Convertible
1966 Lincoln Continental Convertible
1985 Lincoln Town Car Hearse
Local "10-hole Mafia" Don
member of the "Anti-Cowl" club
plstktnkr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how big edross Mustang Wheels & Tires 15 01-06-2006 04:14 PM
John Kerry's New Cothes n8r The Bar 12 11-16-2004 01:53 PM
Kerry's Voting Record for all to see Brent The Bar 4 09-07-2004 09:39 PM
John Kerry's Resume sctalbott The Bar 2 09-02-2004 07:24 PM
Ted Kennedy is Kerry's "Secret Weapon" Brent The Bar 4 02-18-2004 11:24 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



11:35 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.