Kerry's big F' up - Page 6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-14-2004, 07:12 PM   #176
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
lock
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2004, 07:12 PM   #177
Registered Member
Regular

this
Old 10-14-2004, 07:12 PM   #178
Registered Member
Regular

b4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2004, 07:12 PM   #179
Registered Member
Regular

i'm
Old 10-14-2004, 07:13 PM   #180
Registered Member
Regular

considered
Old 10-14-2004, 07:13 PM   #181
Registered Member
Regular

a postwhore
Old 10-14-2004, 07:15 PM   #182
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
^too late

:pnoid:
Old 10-14-2004, 07:39 PM   #183
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
well hey... yeah, I'm back again... now to the guy who said he's a republican and not anti-gay... read all my posts before you talk... you must read all 6 pages. We've been over this issue, and I don't wish to repeat 4 pages... as to some of the other concerns. My dad pays taxes... he's in the middle class really. I guess... and he get almost no tax break... his insurance goes up enough each year to not only cancel his raise, but it takes more from his salary than he was paying before. This did not happen under Clinton. What did Clinton do? That's one thing. Secondly, finding loop holes in tax laws isn't exactly fair, but it's legal... what can you do? Not only that, but that's why accountants get hired. We don't need more lost jobs...
lastly, to Corey... 300,000 missing in Iraq?.... let's see, 30% of a million... how many people could be in Iraq... considering it's the size of Texas, give or take some hundred/thousand acres... how many people live in Texas? Assume 250 million people live in the US, which is close. Take Texas to be the 5th most populated... so out of 50 states, I will say we have like 10 states population wise, that are the size of Texas (size meaning population)... this is all just estimating... taking what I know about how much land Texas has, 2nd largest state in the Union behind Alaska, and that they get a fairly decent number of electoral votes.. and they have the Cowboys AND the Texans... that's gotta count for something . Basically, say 20 million people live in Texas, just estimated. Now, what's 300,000 of 20 million?... it's the same as .3 of 20, so roughly .15% of the population. now you consider the black plague, and it killing 30% of people in Europe.... take the mass murders of the Jews, 6,000,000, which in this case would be 35%, but we're talking all the Jews in Germany.. and it could be inflated slightly... also later, German occupied lands. people start hearing about things when thousands of people start just not existing... 300,000 people is a lot of people. How do you count 300,000 bodies? And these mass graves... you know there was some civil war crap going on over there right?... not only that but the Kurds (northern Iraq group) were fighting with Saddam's regulars... wouldn't these people have mass graves? Depending on how bad the fighting was?

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 08:15 PM   #184
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via Yahoo to plstktnkr2
hey beaner, I read your posts all 6 pages. you stated and I quote: " If he's a republican he is anti-gay" (post number 7 ) yor fulla liberal crap.
Point 2 : I am 43 years old and I wasn't even able to get a job till Bush got into office (and no i dont cut down trees or anything else harmful to the environment) yet I pay my taxes dont have much to show for my efforts. working for non-careing self centered bosses ,who take their bonuses that we help them get and share none of it. dont spout your vision of the world to those of us who have been here a lil bit longer than you.
You should thank God that you have a man who wishes to reinstate the honor and respect to the office of the President of the Uninted States. considering that skirt- chasing boob you dems voted in.
1985 Lincoln Town Car Hearse
Local "10-hole Mafia" Don
member of the "Anti-Cowl" club
plstktnkr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 08:34 PM   #185
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
lastly, to Corey... 300,000 missing in Iraq?.... let's see, 30% of a million... how many people could be in Iraq... considering it's the size of Texas, give or take some hundred/thousand acres.. Now, what's 300,000 of 20 million?... it's the same as .3 of 20, so roughly .15% of the population. now you consider the black plague, and it killing 30% of people in Europe.... take the mass murders of the Jews, 6,000,000, which in this case would be 35%, but we're talking all the Jews in Germany.. and it could be inflated slightly... also later, German occupied lands. people start hearing about things when thousands of people start just not existing... 300,000 people is a lot of people. How do you count 300,000 bodies? And these mass graves... you know there was some civil war crap going on over there right?... not only that but the Kurds (northern Iraq group) were fighting with Saddam's regulars... wouldn't these people have mass graves? Depending on how bad the fighting was?
No we are not talking about war vitims Did you even read the article. They were not my numbers The numbers were from Human rights organizations (BIG LIBERALS) estimate that more than 300,000 people were killed during Saddam's 24-year rule. These were people taken from there homes Men, Women and children. You Just dont get how evil Saddam was and you sit there and write crap about Bush killing more innocent people than Saddam. NO you dont know crap about what you are talking about.

Think of this. Name one American President who killed that many American here in the US. There is only 1 Abraham Lincoln during the War of Northern Agression 630,000 died between 1861-1864

No I am not saying there have been worse mass deaths. The Plague does not count because it was not murder. Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin were much worse. But at least this was when communication and the media was not 24/7 around the world.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:45 PM   #186
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
No we are not talking about war vitims Did you even read the article. They were not my numbers The numbers were from Human rights organizations (BIG LIBERALS) estimate that more than 300,000 people were killed during Saddam's 24-year rule. These were people taken from there homes Men, Women and children. You Just dont get how evil Saddam was and you sit there and write crap about Bush killing more innocent people than Saddam. NO you dont know crap about what you are talking about.

Think of this. Name one American President who killed that many American here in the US. There is only 1 Abraham Lincoln during the War of Northern Agression 630,000 died between 1861-1864

No I am not saying there have been worse mass deaths. The Plague does not count because it was not murder. Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin were much worse. But at least this was when communication and the media was not 24/7 around the world.
I wasn't talking war victims either, I was just doing math... don't yell at me. I was making comparisons, we view the Black Plague as HORRIBLE... the Jewish camps are able to be made comparible... as innocent people were killed by a dictator....

as for my estimates..... 25,374,691 (July 2004 est.), from http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/...k/geos/iz.html.... and twice the size of Idaho

Texas... 22,118,509.... from http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/48000.html

and it's 1.18% of the population....I didn't carry my decimal place right... the US has 290 million people in it, so your 300,000 Iraqi missing would be equal to 3.4 million American's "missing'' from the evil dictator.... just equal by percentage, and yeah, that's huge

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 10-14-2004, 09:51 PM   #187
Regular

Wow this thread is still alive

George Bush 2004 cause we sure as hell dont need two Lawyers running this country (and no thats not the only reason I dont want Kerry in office)

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 09:54 PM   #188
Legacy Member
Legacy

no reply to mine?

Old 10-14-2004, 09:58 PM   #189
Regular

I quit reading to tell you the truth. Just not in the mood right now to argue over this again. I made my points you made yours. I think voting George Bush out of office for someone like John Kerry is a horrible mistake but whatever.

I think you were talking to Corey anyways

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 12:12 AM   #190
Legacy Member
Legacy

lol, anyone really... I actually found info... and posted it for once, and then no one argues any more. And we did make some points last night, this morning, whatever. It wasn't too bad. You didn't get out of hand like someone *cough* corey *cough* can.... ... hahaha

Old 10-15-2004, 01:20 AM   #191
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Wow...Jimmy sure is getting cocky...he posted a fact for once...I think...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 07:17 AM   #192
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
I was never arguing about numbers. Jimmy once again changes subject just like Kerry!! If you read my statements you will see this is what Jimmy said to get me going.

"an Iraqi doctor on TV the other day, completely unbiased... and she confirmed that Bush has killed more women and babies than the murderous Saddam...."

This statement was the biggest load of Horse crap I have ever heard. Anyone who makes that statement or even repeats it is not only a horses *** but is about as ignorant as a humane gets .

So you know where I stand !!!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar