this is true - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-14-2004, 11:33 PM   #36
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
I'm 19... all I really could've done is join the service, but I'm disqualified... not only that, I don't believe everyone needs to serve. If you're not an aggressive person, how well are you seriously going to do in a hand to hand combat against some one that is? Of course, training will get you to kill them, but seriously people come on. Forcing people to ''do for their country" ISN'T DEMOCRACY.
hummm well then.... wait your 19 but the navy wanted U and only you to run a ship. thats cool... and for everyone to join, i didnt say that. look at me, i am not in the force, i can better serve my country right here as a homeland defender. i guess you one of those kids in the world that "o I dont need to do that if they are... I will sit here and be a load on all the rest of the counrty and just ***** about the war and not try to help it." well umm 2nd u dont have to learn how to fight, u can fly, or make maps or support.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2004, 11:37 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I said she knew she might have to fight... there's no comprehension there... that's called reading. How can you not understand that?

paragraph break

when you get your edu-(word break)-cation paid by the government, you owe them service in return, that service is military... if they go to war, they ''call you up'' and you go fight. end of story

what I meant by she can't take time out of her day to call me is that she's still over there. She is in the vacinity of Iraq, flying missions... what's she gonna do, get on her cell phone in the plane? doubtful.

lastly

I'm disqualified from service, medical conditions say I'm not ever going to be fit enough to fight because of my asthma... I played football in high school and baseball in college and all that, was even a discus thrower at state, but because I have to take the pill or any medicine for it for that matter, I am disqualified... end of story

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:41 PM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishers Stang
hummm well then.... wait your 19 but the navy wanted U and only you to run a ship. thats cool... and for everyone to join, i didnt say that. look at me, i am not in the force, i can better serve my country right here as a homeland defender. i guess you one of those kids in the world that "o I dont need to do that if they are... I will sit here and be a load on all the rest of the counrty and just ***** about the war and not try to help it." well umm 2nd u dont have to learn how to fight, u can fly, or make maps or support.
*sigh* you don't get it... did I say I was the only person on the SUB? no... I mentioned something about nuclear engineer... since the subs are run by nuclear reactors... they all need a nuclear engineer on board to fix them in case they malfunction... I never once said I was going to be a load on the country... and second, you ***. I'm in college.. so my part right now is to learn. and no, I can't fly. eyeglasses and asthma disqualify me from every branch. Why don't you read my entire posts, and digest them through your head before replying?

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2004, 11:43 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to drummerstang98 Send a message via Yahoo to drummerstang98
I think its so funny...how people get all heated over these arguments with all the election stuff. I usually stay out of all of this, but I dunno....I'm feeling crazy tonight. If you are so confidate about your candidate, then why must you go bashing the other. I was telling Fishers Stang this in a IM that I though was very funny.

drummerstang98: over on 3.8mustang.com there is all this Kerry bashing thats was going on, and then when somebody posted something bashing bush, the admin, came in closed the thread and said: hey stop picking fights with people and bashing candidates. and I'm like: what the ****? all these people bash Kerry and you don't say ****...but when one thing is said about "Mr. Perfect" oh no that can't happen
Mods - BBK O/R H-Pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters, BBK CAI, 4:30 Gears, FR500, Koni Adjustable's, C-Springs w/dead coil cut...more to come
drummerstang98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:43 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

smacks self in forhead*... they wouldn't put a 19 year old in charge of a sub, duh, you're smarter than that. This goes back to the oweing them for school thing. They teach you how to be a Nuclear Engineer, and then you owe them your service, which is running the nuclear reactor in the sub, and then you go on about your business later in life. that's how it happens, they don't just put a fresh kid down there and say, run it... they don't just take a kid who signs up for the Army and put them in Iraq, now do they? THINK

Old 10-14-2004, 11:48 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:51 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to drummerstang98 Send a message via Yahoo to drummerstang98
drummerstang98: so when is your man gunna raise the minimual wage like he said he was going to
drummerstang98: he has had 4 years to do it? why hasn't he
Fishers Stang: its up from 5 to 525
drummerstang98: woohoo .25
Fishers Stang:
drummerstang98: that an extra $5.00 a week for me
drummerstang98: I can go to McDonald's
Fishers Stang: yup
Fishers Stang: i make 850hr with .5 per car
Fishers Stang: now
drummerstang98: last year when he gave that $300 or so to each tax payer, but he gave the top 1% of the income people 1/2 there taxes back...now if somebody makes $200,000 a year why would they need 1/2 their taxes back where some single mom who is making $30,000 trying to support 3 kids only needs a few hundred back
drummerstang98: if you make over 200,000 a year....you don't need that money back
drummerstang98: hell you make more then what most people could ever imagine in a year, thats why the rich is getting richer and the poor is getting poorer
drummerstang98: do you find that right?
Fishers Stang: i dont know
Fishers Stang: i am tierd and dont know all the facts
Fishers Stang: hhe
drummerstang98: a typical republican...running from the facts
Fishers Stang: ouch
Mods - BBK O/R H-Pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters, BBK CAI, 4:30 Gears, FR500, Koni Adjustable's, C-Springs w/dead coil cut...more to come
Old 10-14-2004, 11:52 PM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
smacks self in forhead*... they wouldn't put a 19 year old in charge of a sub, duh, you're smarter than that. This goes back to the oweing them for school thing. They teach you how to be a Nuclear Engineer, and then you owe them your service, which is running the nuclear reactor in the sub, and then you go on about your business later in life. that's how it happens, they don't just put a fresh kid down there and say, run it... they don't just take a kid who signs up for the Army and put them in Iraq, now do they? THINK
Old 10-14-2004, 11:53 PM   #44
Legacy Member
Legacy

:O that sounds almost anti-republican'd to me.... i.e. a democrat post... this can't be.... someone get a camera!, hahaha

Old 10-14-2004, 11:54 PM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy

yup Git-R-DONE
Old 10-14-2004, 11:57 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

IN THAT CASE
Old 10-14-2004, 11:58 PM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
:O that sounds almost anti-republican'd to me.... i.e. a democrat post... this can't be.... someone get a camera!, hahaha
well In Fishers your born a Republican..... Go Bush, My man Mitch and all the rest. hahahah and i was right, i am tired and dont know all of bush's plan nor kerrys. in Fishers (my town) we fall into the over 80% of the people make $200,000 so dont know maybe we need a tax cut or dont we...
Old 10-14-2004, 11:59 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang

IN THAT CASE
have you ever watched the comedy central show "Thats My Bush"
Old 10-15-2004, 12:00 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerstang98
have you ever watched the comedy central show "Thats My Bush"
yes i have
oh and here is a great four point plan
http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/vision.pdf
you need acrobat reader
Old 10-15-2004, 12:00 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
well In Fishers your born a Republican..... Go Bush, My man Mitch and all the rest. hahahah and i was right, i am tired and dont know all of bush's plan nor kerrys. in Fishers (my town) we fall into the over 80% of the people make $200,000 so dont know maybe we need a tax cut or dont we...
see thats all Republicans car about is money...not about a unity of a nation. If they have money thats all that matters to them....and dude that my man mitch thing is pretty gay to me
Old 10-15-2004, 12:02 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
do you make over 200,000 a year?
i dont think so
Old 10-15-2004, 12:02 AM   #52
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
see thats all Republicans car about is money...not about a unity of a nation. If they have money thats all that matters to them....and dude that my man mitch thing is pretty gay to me
well maybe in Jasper you have to be gay to be happy...
Old 10-15-2004, 12:03 AM   #53
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
income should play no part in whether or not you're of a certain party... I'm sorry, but you just lost all your right to have an opinion in this.... .. hahaha, not funny. And no, you DON'T need a tax cut, at $200,000 a year, you should be damn happy you make that kinda money and be more than happy to give a little of it away to the government so that you can have all you do

Old 10-15-2004, 12:04 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
well maybe in Jasper you have to be gay to be happy...
huh?
Old 10-15-2004, 12:04 AM   #55
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
do you make over 200,000 a year?
i dont think so
nope.. thats why i am voting for bush also... Kerry is cutting funding to police and fire..
Old 10-15-2004, 12:04 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

no, you just have to be named Charles
Old 10-15-2004, 12:05 AM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
nope.. thats why i am voting for bush also... Kerry is cutting funding to police and fire..
those damn cops gave me a reckless driving...think I'm going to support that

lol j/k
Old 10-15-2004, 12:05 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
can you give me a lnk where he says that.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:05 AM   #59
Legacy Member
Legacy

and jimmy just shut up, me and Drummerstang are joking around we know each other and the gay thing was a joke for him via a message he sent me on AIM
Old 10-15-2004, 12:07 AM   #60
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
can you give me a lnk where he says that.
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9668 read the first part....
Old 10-15-2004, 12:07 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
and jimmy just shut up, me and Drummerstang are joking around we know each other and the gay thing was a joke for him via a message he sent me on AIM
yeah....me and him are joking as you can see:

drummerstang98: and my man mitch...thats alitte gay to be bud
Auto response from Fishers Stang: bed. call the cell if you need me
drummerstang98: hahaha....just givin ya **** man. have a good one
Fishers Stang: jack ***
Fishers Stang returned at 11:53:30 PM.
Fishers Stang: hhahha
Old 10-15-2004, 12:08 AM   #62
Legacy Member
Legacy

now when I say "just shut up" people get pissy

Old 10-15-2004, 12:09 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9668 read the first part....
a chain email oh a very reputable source
Old 10-15-2004, 12:09 AM   #64
Legacy Member
Legacy

lol, REPUBLICAN TRUTH, at its finest

Old 10-15-2004, 12:10 AM   #65
Legacy Member
Legacy

how is that a chain e-mail? humm thats off bush web site...
Old 10-15-2004, 12:11 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

i can make a fake document and amke a mass email too maybey i should do that if thats all it takes to make bush supporters make a desicion
Old 10-15-2004, 12:13 AM   #67
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Quote:
drummerstang98: so when is your man gunna raise the minimual wage like he said he was going to
drummerstang98: he has had 4 years to do it? why hasn't he
Fishers Stang: its up from 5 to 525
drummerstang98: woohoo .25
Fishers Stang:
drummerstang98: that an extra $5.00 a week for me
drummerstang98: I can go to McDonald's
Fishers Stang: i make 850hr with .5 per car
Fishers Stang: now
drummerstang98: last year when he gave that $300 or so to each tax payer, but he gave the top 1% of the income people 1/2 there taxes back...now if somebody makes $200,000 a year why would they need 1/2 their taxes back where some single mom who is making $30,000 trying to support 3 kids only needs a few hundred back
drummerstang98: if you make over 200,000 a year....you don't need that money back
drummerstang98: hell you make more then what most people could ever imagine in a year, thats why the rich is getting richer and the poor is getting poorer
drummerstang98: do you find that right?
Fishers Stang: i dont know
Fishers Stang: i am tierd and dont know all the facts
Fishers Stang: hhe
drummerstang98: a typical republican...running from the facts
Fishers Stang: ouch
That's the best thing I've read all week.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:15 AM   #68
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
i can make a fake document and amke a mass email too maybey i should do that if thats all it takes to make bush supporters make a desicion
http://www.georgewbush.com/FirstResponders/
Old 10-15-2004, 12:16 AM   #69
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
ok, so don't take it to mean just you, anyone that makes a lot of money, and that's their reason for voting for Bush. There... solved. No need to get pissy fisher

Old 10-15-2004, 12:16 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
That's the best thing I've read all week.
yeah...I was laughing pretty hard

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar