this is true - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-15-2004, 12:18 AM   #71
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
my bed time, thanks for making my 873 post possible!!!

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2004, 12:19 AM   #72
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
ok, so don't take it to mean just you, anyone that makes a lot of money, and that's their reason for voting for Bush. There... solved. No need to get pissy fisher
look Jimmy, as i and the rest of the forum can see that your all hot.. i am not, talk to Drummerstang we have been yellin "yeah Toast" at each other for a while now. its all fun and games, like i told 232stang, u have your right to vote for anyone just like i do. and my town has only been Republican as well as the county. i dont like somethings that we do, but i like most. cheer up dude. it will be ok.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:20 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to drummerstang98 Send a message via Yahoo to drummerstang98
mine also....yes...brought up my count a bit too night
Mods - BBK O/R H-Pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters, BBK CAI, 4:30 Gears, FR500, Koni Adjustable's, C-Springs w/dead coil cut...more to come
drummerstang98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2004, 12:21 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/homeland_security/
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 12:31 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to drummerstang98 Send a message via Yahoo to drummerstang98
just like I said in the topic called: Go Bush!

Bush = bad
Shaven = good

hahaha
Mods - BBK O/R H-Pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters, BBK CAI, 4:30 Gears, FR500, Koni Adjustable's, C-Springs w/dead coil cut...more to come
Old 10-15-2004, 12:38 AM   #76
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Holy **** has anyone ever seen the movie Black Hawk Down?

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 12:38 AM   #77
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
guys, if your going to make this a one on one conversation, please take it to PMs...

Kerry is a ****nut.

If you sign up for the military and don't wanna go to war, BOO-FVCKIN-HOO.

What kind of plane exactly does your female relative fly in the "vacinity" of Iraq Jimmy?
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 12:39 AM   #78
Regular

^ and thats just one example.

This bull**** is really starting to piss me off right now. You people just believe anything that is throw in your face.

Reddit
Old 10-15-2004, 12:40 AM   #79
Regular

Also raising the minimum wage is A RETARDED THING TO DO!!!!

Reddit
Old 10-15-2004, 12:41 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
^ and thats just one example.

This bull**** is really starting to piss me off right now. You people just believe anything that is throw in your face.
wanna know what I believe?

Toast is the best thing out there...just plug the toaster in the wall, buy a bag of bread and make toast
Old 10-15-2004, 12:50 AM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Everybody should check this out

http://mfile.akamai.com/5028/wma/bob...lips/toast.asx

Good Info
Old 10-15-2004, 01:00 AM   #82
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
All raising minimum wage is gonna do is raise the costs of goods, plain and simple, and raising the costs of goods will raise the tax rate. I think everyone needs to grow up...go sit in your little corner of the country, and fight this out with yourself. There is no reason to get pissy at each other over a simple vote that will decide the fate of this country...lol. I still can't ever see 2 lawyers running this country...they're taught to lie..it's their job lol.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 01:46 AM   #83
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
I Like Tater Tots!!!!!!!!!!!!

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 01:49 AM   #84
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Hrm...tator tots....
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 07:36 AM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

yes tator tots can be good, but shall always be 2nd to a good slice of toast
Old 10-15-2004, 08:22 AM   #86
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Frist off If she is flying Fighters she is not in Iraq. She is either in Quatar, Saudia Arabia, Bahrain or Kuwait. No fighters are stationed in Iraq. Second I get calls from pilots over there at least 3 or 4 times a week. Piots have time to call. The fact is Pilots have duty cycles and after a certain amount of time goes by they cannot fly. Currently there is very limited patroling or Fighter use at this time. Most flights into Iraq are either Cargo or troop deployment or troops coming home.

As for the Body count. It is sad that lives have been lost but as young people some of you dont really grasp the sacrifices that are made everyday for our way of life and security. Since we invaded Iraq almost 900 cops have died on the streets of the US. Why dont we see liberals jumping up and down to do something about that HUMMMM!!! or how about the 35,000 people a year that die in automobiles Where is the outrage!!!!

Her is a cold fact about war. In about a month's time, about 6,000 United States Marines died on Iwo Jima a tiny island in the pacific so small from the highest point on the island you can see the ocean. During the Normandy invasion it is estimated that about 29,000 Americans perished in just a day.

So when you spout the death toll in Iraq as being high come down to reality and remember in the history of war This one will go down as the least casualities of any to invade a country in the history of all war

Next the stupid remarks about the tax cuts only helping people making over 200,000.
If you were a tax paying parent and owned a house you would see how out of touch Kerry is and what a load of crap this is. This is an outright lie on every level and people who repeat it are ignorant for doing so. I dont make 200,000 a year and because of my tax cuts I received a total of $3,600 and $1,000 in child tax credits BY GOD . That is not some puny sum and it went towards making life more comfortable for my family during a tough time last year ( As some of you know about) So when you spew Left Wing crap that only the worse Bush Haters believe remember real people need their money and people who live with mommy dont. God some of you just have Kerry messages ingrained into to your heads. Go live life a little and see how propaganda has corupted your brains !!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2004, 12:31 PM   #87
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Frist off If she is flying Fighters she is not in Iraq. She is either in Quatar, Saudia Arabia, Bahrain or Kuwait. No fighters are stationed in Iraq. Second I get calls from pilots over there at least 3 or 4 times a week. Piots have time to call. The fact is Pilots have duty cycles and after a certain amount of time goes by they cannot fly. Currently there is very limited patroling or Fighter use at this time. Most flights into Iraq are either Cargo or troop deployment or troops coming home.

As for the Body count. It is sad that lives have been lost but as young people some of you dont really grasp the sacrifices that are made everyday for our way of life and security. Since we invaded Iraq almost 900 cops have died on the streets of the US. Why dont we see liberals jumping up and down to do something about that HUMMMM!!! or how about the 35,000 people a year that die in automobiles Where is the outrage!!!!

Her is a cold fact about war. In about a month's time, about 6,000 United States Marines died on Iwo Jima a tiny small island in the pacific. During the Normandy invasion it is estimated that about 29,000 Americans perished in just a couple of days.

So when you spout the death toll in Iraq as being high come down to reality and remember in the history of war This one will go down as the least casualities of any to invade a country in the history of all war.
exactly. that first part is why I asked what she was flying. What are our fighters gonna fight over there? Saddam buries his air force in the desert anyways.

and that second part is very true. Excellent point.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 12:39 PM   #88
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
Raising the minimum wage would destroy many small businesses, they would have to fire a lot of employees or go out of business, and many of them can't maintain business at lower employment levels either.

The minimum wage isn't even meant to help working families. It is for teenagers just entering the work force.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 12:53 PM   #89
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipster24
Raising the minimum wage would destroy many small businesses, they would have to fire a lot of employees or go out of business, and many of them can't maintain business at lower employment levels either.

The minimum wage isn't even meant to help working families. It is for teenagers just entering the work force.
I dont necessarily think it will destroy small business but it will make the cost of living go up. Prices rise every time Minimum wage does. But in reality very few people make minimum wage now. The fact is Arby's pays over $7.00 an hour with benefits here in Greenville SC.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:11 PM   #90
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
There are lots of students making minimum wage in my hometown and I doubt most of the businesses who employ them could afford much of an increase in the minimum wage

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 01:27 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

**** u guys for messin with my sig
Old 10-15-2004, 01:42 PM   #92
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
^^^^^ ^^^^^

That is abuse of power. very funny abuse of power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 02:07 PM   #93
Regular

Dont mess with anyone's sig please

Reddit
Old 10-15-2004, 02:09 PM   #94
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
**** u guys for messin with my sig
You need to take the foul language out of the sig
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 03:47 PM   #95
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
omfg i saw this on a "obvious left wingers" car earlier today. i was tempted to ram his *** off the road.

and you say no one died when clinton lied? had he done more then get his cack sucked and noticed al quaida massing troops and intel when he was in office 9/11 couldve possibly been adverted. if he had gone after him for the first wtf bombing instead of fart around and do what the media wants, it couldve been adverted. so no one died when clinton lied? id say 3,000 died when he sat on his *** and did nothing to help the security of our nation.

more people will die if your kerry is elected. he will pull out of iraq, and another terrorist regime will take over the region, and well have to deal with this **** all over again in a few years.

had bush sr done what he wanted to do back in desert storm and taken out hussein and not listened to the ******* worthless backstabbing UN we wouldnt have been in any of this mess.
:yup:

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 03:50 PM   #96
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
you're a fool... she didn't sign up to take advantage of anything other than the fact that if you graduate from the air force you'll get a job. She knew if we went into war, she could be forced to go.... but they don't ask you. You OWE them service.
so she basically went in there to just get another job? Kinda ignorant if you ask me.. she could have just went to piloting school or something, you kinda have to expect that to happen if you join the airforce..

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 04:48 PM   #97
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher
omg this was crazy. and i have never applyed at any job or heard of any one ever making 5.15 ( I think its actually 5.15 but im not sure) the lowest i was ever paid was 6.25 as a skating rink guard.

i think that pic is kinda far off to the left, but i have had many people (even a recuiter) tell me he A) hated Bush for how he miss treated the military B) how bad it really did get in iraq. and it sounds like Jimmys (cousin?) had a back door draft thing going on, did she try to retire? i know two people who have gone though Iraq 3 times as of right now and many more who have gone though twice and there is a big diffrence between being proud and liking this war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 05:01 PM   #98
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Dont mess with anyone's sig please
i dunno if im missing something but who messed with it?
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 05:20 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

the sig thing was ok even the avatar thing but when they started posting with my username that kinda ticked me of
Old 10-15-2004, 05:36 PM   #100
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
the sig thing was ok even the avatar thing but when they started posting with my username that kinda ticked me of
did you leave it signed on somewhere else? i cant figure why anyone would go on your name?
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 05:41 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

no man i didnt leave it on anywhere but my house, and noone in my house would do that nobody in my house knows about this site
Old 10-15-2004, 05:43 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

hey man lets take this to evolutions finest where the problems actually happened
Old 10-16-2004, 06:16 PM   #103
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
ok, this thing about the tax cuts...

when you say...

A) people making 200,000 dollars a year should be very happy they make that kind of money (or whatever the quote is)

that upsets me... Me or my family do not make nearly that but... many people who do make that kind of money did not simply inheret it and are living off of their parents fortune. Understand that many of these people worked their tales off at one point to get where they are today financialy. Try not to categorize all people who make a lot of money as rich snobs who just got lucky in life.

B) that the upper 1% got xxx ammount of dollars back from the tax cut

this statement, made many times by john kerry and numerous liberals, is very misleading. It sounds to me like your trying to make it sound like the upper class got a bunch of money back and everybody else just got a tiny bit back. The tax cuts are based on percentages. You pay x ammount of money, you get 0.1x (made that percentage up) ammount of money back. These liberal actors like Ben Affleck (i think that's who it was) say they wanted the government to keep thier taxes to improve the schools and stuff because they dont need it. GREAT!! Why dont you go down to the local public school and give them all that money you got back from the gov. People act like if the gov. doesn't take the money from them, they can't give it away. Percentages are the most fair way do to tax cuts and to not give tax cuts back to the people, just because they make over 200,000 dollars a year, that is democracy!?!?

Oh, and the statement about wanting to serve your country, but not wanting to kill people...grow up, I personally would feel completely justified to kill someone who would commit their life to serving Allah by killing people, Christians specifically.

more I could say but, ahhh screw it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 12:38 PM   #104
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
oh yea, about the republicans attacking kerry and such...it goes both ways, don't make it sound like the right is attacking the innocent left...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar