this is true - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-14-2004, 10:08 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
this is true

NO ONE DIED WHEN CLINTON LIED.......





This photo is a composite of American soldiers who have died in Iraq over the last year.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Or in this case, hundreds of lives. And growing daily.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ShowLetter.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	3843  
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-14-2004, 10:12 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
there are consequences of war. if you don't want to die fighting for your country or your countries beliefs, don't join the army.
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:16 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
You really have been suckered in by the fanatical element of the left...

BUSH DID NOT LIE!

He based the decision on intelligence that was flawed. This was the same intelligence that Kerry based his comment on: "Saddam is a threat and anybody who does not believe so does not deserve to be president"

This intelligence came from our own sources plus brittish and russian sources. It all matched up. If you were given the information that Iraq was pursuing weapons of mass destruction to give to terrorists for attacks to be carried out on us what would you do? And don't say build a bigger coalition, we know that france, russia, and maybe germany were in saddam's pocket.

One of these days you will hopefully open your eyes and not blindly follow the DNC party line
__________________


"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-14-2004, 10:18 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
And actually, people did die when Clinton lied.

He bombed a medicine plant saying that they made weapons to divert the nation's attention away from one of his many scandals


I would love if you could actually back up one of your statements with actual fact instead of shrill rhetoric
__________________


"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:26 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipster24
And actually, people did die when Clinton lied.

He bombed a medicine plant saying that they made weapons to divert the nation's attention away from one of his many scandals


I would love if you could actually back up one of your statements with actual fact instead of shrill rhetoric
first off... WOW 232, you really opened a can of **** right there, lol. I'm not saying I disagree... I do happen to agree, but wow, maybe the wrong board to post that if you don't want massacred....
secondly, whipster, ummmm, where was this plant??? and let's not talk about diversions.... Iraq is a diversion for his ****ty economy... get that straight. Sure, he could have other reasons, but you have to admit, it sure did get people off his back about the economy
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:26 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
omfg i saw this on a "obvious left wingers" car earlier today. i was tempted to ram his *** off the road.

and you say no one died when clinton lied? had he done more then get his cack sucked and noticed al quaida massing troops and intel when he was in office 9/11 couldve possibly been adverted. if he had gone after him for the first wtf bombing instead of fart around and do what the media wants, it couldve been adverted. so no one died when clinton lied? id say 3,000 died when he sat on his *** and did nothing to help the security of our nation.

more people will die if your kerry is elected. he will pull out of iraq, and another terrorist regime will take over the region, and well have to deal with this **** all over again in a few years.

had bush sr done what he wanted to do back in desert storm and taken out hussein and not listened to the ******* worthless backstabbing UN we wouldnt have been in any of this mess.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:27 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
all of those soldiers volunteered to serve the country. i am proud of what they did and what they died for. all the soldiers i have talked to are proud as well. the soldiers i have talked to that have been in iraq/ are still in iraq are proud of what they are doing. they're glad to be serving over there. all i hear from those who are there are good things. you never hear about the good that's accomplished. the left wing media chooses to report only on the negative aspect of the war.

it pisses me off when people use those soldiers who died in the line of duty as propaganda. out of respect for them you should take that picture down.
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:33 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
first off... WOW 232, you really opened a can of **** right there, lol. I'm not saying I disagree... I do happen to agree, but wow, maybe the wrong board to post that if you don't want massacred....
secondly, whipster, ummmm, where was this plant??? and let's not talk about diversions.... Iraq is a diversion for his ****ty economy... get that straight. Sure, he could have other reasons, but you have to admit, it sure did get people off his back about the economy
the economy fluctuates naturally, what goes up, must come down. has nothing to do with bush.
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:35 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
omfg i saw this on a "obvious left wingers" car earlier today. i was tempted to ram his *** off the road.

and you say no one died when clinton lied? had he done more then get his cack sucked and noticed al quaida massing troops and intel when he was in office 9/11 couldve possibly been adverted. if he had gone after him for the first wtf bombing instead of fart around and do what the media wants, it couldve been adverted. so no one died when clinton lied? id say 3,000 died when he sat on his *** and did nothing to help the security of our nation.

more people will die if your kerry is elected. he will pull out of iraq, and another terrorist regime will take over the region, and well have to deal with this **** all over again in a few years.

had bush sr done what he wanted to do back in desert storm and taken out hussein and not listened to the ******* worthless backstabbing UN we wouldnt have been in any of this mess.
don't you dare blame 9/11 on Clinton... he hadn't been in office for over a year... more like year and 3/4 of another one.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:37 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64
the economy fluctuates naturally, what goes up, must come down. has nothing to do with bush.
I'm not arguing that.... even Clinton's went up and down... the transition from Clinton to Bush was a 4,000 point CRASH, there's a difference in fluctuating and crashing.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:39 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
don't you dare blame 9/11 on Clinton... he hadn't been in office for over a year... more like year and 3/4 of another one.
*sigh*

clinton was in office for 8 years - Bush was in office for 8 months when the attacks took place.

clinton drastically cut defense and intelligence spending during his 8 years in office. when clinton left, our military and intelligence agencies were in shambles. There was no chance of Bush getting us back into shape and able to defend ourselves.

so don't give me that micheal moore - Bush caused 9/11 kind of bull****.
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:41 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Fishers Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,507
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
*sigh*

clinton was in office for 8 years - Bush was in office for 8 months when the attacks took place.

clinton drastically cut defense and intelligence spending during his 8 years in office. when clinton left, our military and intelligence agencies were in shambles. There was no chance of Bush getting us back into shape and able to defend ourselves.

so don't give me that micheal moore - Bush caused 9/11 kind of bull****.
amen...
__________________
Charles
2006 F150 4x4 with the 5.4L V8
Fishers Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:42 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
all of those soldiers volunteered to serve the country. i am proud of what they did and what they died for. all the soldiers i have talked to are proud as well. the soldiers i have talked to that have been in iraq/ are still in iraq are proud of what they are doing. they're glad to be serving over there. all i hear from those who are there are good things. you never hear about the good that's accomplished. the left wing media chooses to report only on the negative aspect of the war.

it pisses me off when people use those soldiers who died in the line of duty as propaganda. out of respect for them you should take that picture down.
volunteered is a weak way of putting it... especially when you attached "all"... my cousin is a pilot in Iraq right now. She's supposed to be home already, but she's been called back twice, so she's served like 3 terms or whatever.. anyway, I know she was on the way to come back, and then they sent her back in twice. And she didn't volunteer for the war, she signed up for the Air Force to get trained to be a pilot, and then she had to serve so many years for them... and then after she finished, they extended how long she had to serve, she had no say.... so don't say they all volunteered.. and I highly doubt she likes Bush... so no, she's not so much of a volunteer as much as the Air Force trains the best pilots, and if you want to be one, you kinda have to sign up for it there, and then you have to serve. If any of you try to give me bull**** about that, I'm gonna flip.... that's 100% how it happened, no mishaps, nothing.... so shut it before you write it
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:42 PM   #14
Registered User
 
01mineralgrey6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,715
Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
all im going to say is that there will be even more photos added if kerry takes charge
__________________
-Tony
'99 cobra 'vert
01mineralgrey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:43 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
*sigh*

clinton was in office for 8 years - Bush was in office for 8 months when the attacks took place.

clinton drastically cut defense and intelligence spending during his 8 years in office. when clinton left, our military and intelligence agencies were in shambles. There was no chance of Bush getting us back into shape and able to defend ourselves.

so don't give me that micheal moore - Bush caused 9/11 kind of bull****.
my bad, I can't subtract tonight.... only got 4 hours of sleep and all last night
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:45 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Fishers Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,507
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
wow
__________________
Charles
2006 F150 4x4 with the 5.4L V8
Fishers Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:48 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
you dont sign up for the military for free training. you are a complete dousche if you do. you sign up to serve for your contry. training is a bonus, getting out of the military with some free schooling. my freind raymond is in the marines. hes a marine first, and a network administrator for kicks.

and thank you chips for backing me on that. some kids just dont remember the past, and dont realize that the 9/11 plan was already thought out years before, and more than likely we knew about it but didnt do anything.

and for economy? it takes a year or two for economic stimulus plans to take effect. notice its getting better now? wait a year and it will be great, thanks to you know whos plan.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:48 PM   #18
Registered User
 
01mineralgrey6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,715
Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
@fisher
__________________
-Tony
'99 cobra 'vert
01mineralgrey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:50 PM   #19
Registered User
 
01mineralgrey6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,715
Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
i think they knew something was comming,i know we got bombed, i think Feb. of '93?? at the WTC i belive.
__________________
-Tony
'99 cobra 'vert
01mineralgrey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:00 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
volunteered is a weak way of putting it... especially when you attached "all"
how is "volunteering" a weak way of putting it? we have an army of volunteers. nobody is forced to serve.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
... my cousin is a pilot in Iraq right now. She's supposed to be home already, but she's been called back twice, so she's served like 3 terms or whatever.. anyway, I know she was on the way to come back, and then they sent her back in twice. And she didn't volunteer for the war, she signed up for the Air Force to get trained to be a pilot, and then she had to serve so many years for them... and then after she finished, they extended how long she had to serve, she had no say.... so don't say they all volunteered.. and I highly doubt she likes Bush... so no, she's not so much of a volunteer as much as the Air Force trains the best pilots, and if you want to be one, you kinda have to sign up for it there, and then you have to serve.
why don't you ask her how she feels instead of speaking for her. my cousin just got back, and he was happy to do his part - oh, and he was there a lot longer than he was expecting.



Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
If any of you try to give me bull**** about that, I'm gonna flip.... that's 100% how it happened, no mishaps, nothing.... so shut it before you write it
um, ok. go ahead and flip. if you're gunna post stuff like you're posting in a political thread, you better be ready to debate it. i will give you as much "****" as i feel is neccisary.
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:04 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
you dont sign up for the military for free training. you are a complete dousche if you do. you sign up to serve for your contry. training is a bonus, getting out of the military with some free schooling. my freind raymond is in the marines. hes a marine first, and a network administrator for kicks.

and thank you chips for backing me on that. some kids just dont remember the past, and dont realize that the 9/11 plan was already thought out years before, and more than likely we knew about it but didnt do anything.

and for economy? it takes a year or two for economic stimulus plans to take effect. notice its getting better now? wait a year and it will be great, thanks to you know whos plan.
where else are you going to become a top notch pilot? She wants to fly airliners.... they love to take ex-air force pilots for that. Why would she shoot herself in the foot and NOT go into the air force when that's what she almost has to do to get the job she wants. Ok, blame Clinton.... I'm sure he didn't take a 5+ trillion dollar surplus and turn it into a nearly 3 trillion dollar deficit.. that'd be a turn around of 8 trillion if you're counting.... no, no, that wasn't Clinton, that was dear old Bushy
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:06 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
you dont sign up for the military for free training. you are a complete dousche if you do.
yessir, i agree completely.

signing up just to take advantage of training and benifits is selfish and disrespectful to all the brave soldiers who serve our country.
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:10 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
how is "volunteering" a weak way of putting it? we have an army of volunteers. nobody is forced to serve.
because she didn't volunteer for WAR, she volunteered for the air force. At the time, everything was peaceful... Clinton was president... there were no wars going on... if she could've picked to go or not, she probably would've.. she had friends going. Her husband was going.. also a pilot. But to promise these people they'll be home, and then keep them longer, and then promise them they're going home, and then keep them longer, that is a horse ****ty thing to do.


Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
why don't you ask her how she feels instead of speaking for her. my cousin just got back, and he was happy to do his part - oh, and he was there a lot longer than he was expecting.
yet he's back already.... she's been there since before the war... that's a lot longer than him. Why would you want to see death and destruction every day? Even when you win you aren't done, you have to drop off packages to their country you just ripped apart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
um, ok. go ahead and flip. if you're gunna post stuff like you're posting in a political thread, you better be ready to debate it. i will give you as much "****" as i feel is neccisary.
I am ready to debate it, but now you're telling me because she's in the air force, she should be happy to stay over there and serve well... almost indefinitely as long as the country says she should. Can she say, I want to go home, and go home? no. You give me **** chips... you haven't seen me flame anyone yet.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:12 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
yessir, i agree completely.

signing up just to take advantage of training and benifits is selfish and disrespectful to all the brave soldiers who serve our country.
you're a fool... she didn't sign up to take advantage of anything other than the fact that if you graduate from the air force you'll get a job. She knew if we went into war, she could be forced to go.... but they don't ask you. You OWE them service.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:14 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
MESSAGE TO CHIPS.... you realize that the Armed Forces offer to basically pay your way through school if you only agree to 'owe' them service in return? LOTS of people go for a free education. Those brave soldiers over there are brave, but they may not all be there just because they want to defend the country. Open your eyes man.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:16 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
damn you 232... you started this war, and then you leave me to fight it, lol. I'm too tired to fight it.... probably go to bed soon
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:18 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
because she didn't volunteer for WAR, she volunteered for the air force.
I am ready to debate it, but now you're telling me because she's in the air force, she should be happy to stay over there and serve well
wow. when you volunteer for the military, you know that there's a chance that you will have to fight for your country. evryone who joins knows the risks.
she doesn't have to be happy about being over there, but she should be glad that she's doing her part.

like i said, why don't you ask her how she feels instead of putting words in her mouth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
you're a fool... she didn't sign up to take advantage of anything other than the fact that if you graduate from the air force you'll get a job. She knew if we went into war, she could be forced to go.... but they don't ask you. You OWE them service.
cool, you calling me names just shows me that you really don't have much of an argument.

anyways, i couldn't understand much of your last post, but i think you were telling me that i owe service.

yes, i do owe service. once i finish my college, i plan on joining. how about you jimmy? do you plan on serving any time in your future?
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:20 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
MESSAGE TO CHIPS.... you realize that the Armed Forces offer to basically pay your way through school if you only agree to 'owe' them service in return? LOTS of people go for a free education. Those brave soldiers over there are brave, but they may not all be there just because they want to defend the country. Open your eyes man.
i already went over this. joining just for the benifits is selfish. it is wrong for people to take tax money for their schooling, and not expect to have to do anything in return besides train for a couple weekends a month.
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:22 PM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Fishers Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,507
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
MESSAGE TO CHIPS.... you realize that the Armed Forces offer to basically pay your way through school if you only agree to 'owe' them service in return? LOTS of people go for a free education. Those brave soldiers over there are brave, but they may not all be there just because they want to defend the country. Open your eyes man.
wow we all need to calm down, I am one that if you put your name under the USA forces then your in for life or death. thats the choice you make when you join. i have close friends in the service, my Grandpa, and unlce both in the forces, and 4 of my fellow Firefighters have been called back up for serive along with 2 from our police dept. thats 6 guys less then we have to protect Fishers with, but they have NEVER said anything bad about getting called back. thats how much a real service man loves his country. what have you done Jimmy_beaner to help your country?
__________________
Charles
2006 F150 4x4 with the 5.4L V8
Fishers Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:24 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
wow. when you volunteer for the military, you know that there's a chance that you will have to fight for your country. evryone who joins knows the risks.
she doesn't have to be happy about being over there, but she should be glad that she's doing her part.

like i said, why don't you ask her how she feels instead of putting words in her mouth.




cool, you calling me names just shows me that you really don't have much of an argument.

anyways, i couldn't understand much of your last post, but i think you were telling me that i owe service.

yes, i do owe service. once i finish my college, i plan on joining. how about you jimmy? do you plan on serving any time in your future?
I SAID THAT, damn you're annoying. I said she knew she would have to go if she was asked to..... READ. I would ask her but she's IN A WAR. Once again, use your brain... no me calling you names is because you can't freaking read... and you don't comprehend that she can't talk to me until she's at least OUT OF THE PLANE, or OUT OF THE DESERT.... she gets so many calls to fly missions, and needs sleep, and she needs things ok? Maybe the first thing on her mind isn't calling me to chat about how happy she is or isn't in the war. And no, I said if you take advantage of the Armed Forces paying your way through college you literally owe them service... as in, you can't refuse to go to war. They essentially are your boss, and they say go fight, and you have to. And no, I don't plan on serving, I'm disqualified from service. I have eye glasses and exercised induced asthma that requires a pill for monitering if I run hard for more than a half mile... which disqualifies me. The Navy sent a man to my door step to sign me up for them because they wanted me to run a Nuclear Sub.... as in, be a Nuclear Engineer for them. When they found out I was disqualified, I never heard from any Armed Forces person again.... for life, I am disqualified from service. That's what the Navy guy told me.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:24 PM   #31
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
because she didn't volunteer for WAR, she volunteered for the air force. At the time, everything was peaceful... Clinton was president... there were no wars going on... if she could've picked to go or not, she probably would've.. she had friends going. Her husband was going.. also a pilot. But to promise these people they'll be home, and then keep them longer, and then promise them they're going home, and then keep them longer, that is a horse ****ty thing to do.
If you join the military for training, and then ***** about not "signing up for war", then you are brain dead. The military is in place for national security. If you sign up thinking it is just an extended summer camp where you can get some execise and some training, then you are brain dead. The world is a volatile place. Anything can happen at anytime. When you sign up for the military, then you SHOULD KNOW that you are signing up for war as war can happen at any time.

If job training is truly the only reason she signed up, then she doesn't deserve to be in the military. I would like to hear her ***** about serving her country as for some reason, I don't think she would complain too much.

Basically, the military is not a summer camp...it is our protection. If you sign up, then be ready to accept war, and shut up.
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:24 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 106
Send a message via AIM to drummerstang98 Send a message via Yahoo to drummerstang98
I like toast...it tastes good
__________________
1997 Cobra Black on Black on Black
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/1111...ang98_sig3.jpg
Mods - BBK O/R H-Pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters, BBK CAI, 4:30 Gears, FR500, Koni Adjustable's, C-Springs w/dead coil cut...more to come
drummerstang98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:26 PM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishers Stang
wow we all need to calm down, I am one that if you put your name under the USA forces then your in for life or death. thats the choice you make when you join. i have close friends in the service, my Grandpa, and unlce both in the forces, and 4 of my fellow Firefighters have been called back up for serive along with 2 from our police dept. thats 6 guys less then we have to protect Fishers with, but they have NEVER said anything bad about getting called back. thats how much a real service man loves his country. what have you done Jimmy_beaner to help your country?
I'm 19... all I really could've done is join the service, but I'm disqualified... not only that, I don't believe everyone needs to serve. If you're not an aggressive person, how well are you seriously going to do in a hand to hand combat against some one that is? Of course, training will get you to kill them, but seriously people come on. Forcing people to ''do for their country" ISN'T DEMOCRACY.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:30 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin
If you join the military for training, and then ***** about not "signing up for war", then you are brain dead. The military is in place for national security. If you sign up thinking it is just an extended summer camp where you can get some execise and some training, then you are brain dead. The world is a volatile place. Anything can happen at anytime. When you sign up for the military, then you SHOULD KNOW that you are signing up for war as war can happen at any time.

If job training is truly the only reason she signed up, then she doesn't deserve to be in the military. I would like to hear her ***** about serving her country as for some reason, I don't think she would complain too much.

Basically, the military is not a summer camp...it is our protection. If you sign up, then be ready to accept war, and shut up.
first off, I never said she *****ed about going to war.... just said she didn't get a choice. Secondly, I didn't say the only reason she signed up was for job training, I said she realized that in order to get the job she wanted, there was only one place she could go... of course she would love to fly planes... but does she enjoy killing people?..... you can answer that... if you enjoy killing people, do you deserve to be in the Armed Forces? She doesn't ***** about serving for her country, she is proud that she can be a pilot for the United States. She is tired, they don't get a lot of sleep, she has been there for a very long time. she doesn't enjoy war, who would? She does her job, she does it well, therefore, she's just fine by military standards.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:30 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
I SAID THAT, damn you're annoying. I said she knew she would have to go if she was asked to..... READ. I would ask her but she's IN A WAR. Once again, use your brain... no me calling you names is because you can't freaking read... and you don't comprehend that she can't talk to me until she's at least OUT OF THE PLANE, or OUT OF THE DESERT.... she gets so many calls to fly missions, and needs sleep, and she needs things ok? Maybe the first thing on her mind isn't calling me to chat about how happy she is or isn't in the war. And no, I said if you take advantage of the Armed Forces paying your way through college you literally owe them service... as in, you can't refuse to go to war. They essentially are your boss, and they say go fight, and you have to. And no, I don't plan on serving, I'm disqualified from service. I have eye glasses and exercised induced asthma that requires a pill for monitering if I run hard for more than a half mile... which disqualifies me. The Navy sent a man to my door step to sign me up for them because they wanted me to run a Nuclear Sub.... as in, be a Nuclear Engineer for them. When they found out I was disqualified, I never heard from any Armed Forces person again.... for life, I am disqualified from service. That's what the Navy guy told me.
wow. i couldn't make much sense out of that, but i do know that you need to chill. practice using paragraph breaks or something.

im out for the night. i will continue this after class tommorow.
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is this true? chris098 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 38 02-17-2007 01:45 AM
True Duals Taywi Classic Mustangs 10 12-09-2006 04:30 PM
Uhh.. True or not true? Ibanezplayer272 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 12 05-04-2006 05:00 PM
could it be true oaktonarcher The Bar 7 01-26-2005 08:18 PM
this true STEVE The Bar 4 07-18-2004 12:32 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



05:32 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.