UN is a total waste !!!!! Time to close shop - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-15-2004, 10:19 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
UN is a total waste !!!!! Time to close shop

There comes a time when you realize something is just not working and for the UN the time is now. They have totally lost all credibility under Secetary General Annan. Here a list of the latest problems they have made worse

Iraqi Food for Oil scam.
The UN sat and watched the Genocide in Sudan.
The collapse of Haiti.
Unable to stop Saddam for 12 years.
Kofi Annan who in 1994 denied a U.N. general in Rwanda authorization to raid the government’s weapons stockpiles three months before the same government massacred its people.
U.N. is pushing to have a global tax paid for by every person on this planet who's country is a member of the UN.

This is just recent events The list can go all the way back to The Korean War in the 1950's. But for all you people who want to read what is going on here you go

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,135503,00.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134461,00.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,135511,00.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134330,00.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,133632,00.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134270,00.html

Old 10-15-2004, 10:22 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
Yep, the UN needs to either be eliminated or completely retooled, the corruption is ridiculous.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 11:24 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
You forgot that the UN wants a worldwide ban on the private ownership of guns.

When will the anti-gun numbnutz realize that laws only work on law abiding people. Criminals, by definition, break the laws they want to.

Why is it that a certain group of people want to take guns away from law abiding people? Based on the UN's track record of "protecting" the weak we better all stock up on ammo. I'll tel you why they want to take guns away. So they can rule uncontested. A fair government has nothing to fear from it's citizen's being armed. An unfair one does.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2004, 11:36 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponycarman
You forgot that the UN wants a worldwide ban on the private ownership of guns.

When will the anti-gun numbnutz realize that laws only work on law abiding people. Criminals, by definition, break the laws they want to.

Why is it that a certain group of people want to take guns away from law abiding people? Based on the UN's track record of "protecting" the weak we better all stock up on ammo. I'll tel you why they want to take guns away. So they can rule uncontested. A fair government has nothing to fear from it's citizen's being armed. An unfair one does.

Steve
Yes i did not mention that but the list goes on and on and on. Hell it goes so far back to the very beginning of the UN. The probelms that plagued and caused the demise of League of Nations is causing the slow agonizing death of the UN.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:20 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to chips
the un is and always has been a joke. they expect America to solve all the world's problems. not very many of the other countries are willing to help.

the other alliance - i think it's calld NAFTA is much stronger than the un. i believe the U.S., Britian, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are all part of it. you'll notice that for the most part, these are the countries that are always there to back us up.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:33 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

NAFTA is the North American Free Trade Agreement, which only involves the US, Canada and Mexico and is only about trade, nothing else.

You are thinking more of a historical and I think informal alliance of likeminded countries. I am pretty sure we have treaties will all these countries, but nothing specific to all of them as an alliance.

As for backing us up, well, only if it suits them. Right now in Iraq the Canadians and New Zealanders are absent. And in Canada's case in particular, I think they are along for the free ride. Thier defense budget is substantially lower than ours because they know the US won't let anyone mess with them. So they spend it elsewhere.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 02:09 PM   #7
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Screw the United Nations and Screw Kerry for wanting to work with the United Nations

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 03:30 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponycarman
NAFTA is the North American Free Trade Agreement, which only involves the US, Canada and Mexico and is only about trade, nothing else.
ive got the name wrong. i'll find out what its called, and i'll get back to you.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar