Fahrenhype 9/11 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-21-2004, 02:52 AM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Fahrenhype 9/11

Watching it now and from what I have seen I am really pissed

**** YOU MICHAEL MOORE

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2004, 03:10 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
id go crazy if i had to sit through all the lies.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 03:15 AM   #3
Regular

I recommend everyone watching it. That and Celcius 44.1 when it comes out in theatres.

Reddit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2004, 10:27 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Hmmmmmmm nope. Won't watch anything that has Moore's ugly fat face in it.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 10:38 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion
what the hell is Celcius 44.1?

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 11:04 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
The temperature at which stupidity prevails

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 11:34 AM   #7
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
^ haha. it's one of the fahrenheit 911 rebuttals. Part of the conservative launched film counter attack.

I'm downloading fahrenheit 9/11 right now. expect a ***** post w/ in the week.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 09:53 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher
wow i cant understand why you guys can get so angry at a liberal fat man????? the movies is fairly well writen and if you filter out some of the spin you come out with a pretty good movie. and for the people who will not see any thing made by him but still hate him, why? are you worried you might agree with some thing he says? or do you just put total faith in what others tell you, that hes this crazy man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 10:09 AM   #9
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaktonarcher
wow i cant understand why you guys can get so angry at a liberal fat man????? the movies is fairly well writen and if you filter out some of the spin you come out with a pretty good movie. and for the people who will not see any thing made by him but still hate him, why? are you worried you might agree with some thing he says? or do you just put total faith in what others tell you, that hes this crazy man?
You cant be serious. Everythig in that movie is distorted, aka not true. Have you seen Fahrenhype 9/11, or ar you like the majority of people in this country that see something and believe it just because alot of money was put into making it (or want to believe it either one)

Give me a break

Reddit
Old 10-24-2004, 10:59 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
You cant be serious. Everythig in that movie is distorted, aka not true. Have you seen Fahrenhype 9/11, or ar you like the majority of people in this country that see something and believe it just because alot of money was put into making it (or want to believe it either one)

Give me a break
yes i have seen the movie (im actually watching it right now), yes i know its distorted, i said that. but just because its distorted doesnt make it false. the movie is highly spun to the left. do i believe all that crap about Fl and his cousin being responcible for changing the election? NO. But alot of that film is true. do i want to believe it is true, hell no because that a horrible picture. but i fear alot of it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 11:53 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
I would never believe a single thing to come out of a Michael Moore movie. All he does is lie and missrepresent people. He takes quotes out of context and cuts and pasts quotes together to make them sound the way he wants. Anyone who believes that mindless dribble has been duped by our left leaning mainstream media.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 12:13 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaktonarcher
yes i have seen the movie (im actually watching it right now), yes i know its distorted, i said that. but just because its distorted doesnt make it false. the movie is highly spun to the left. do i believe all that crap about Fl and his cousin being responcible for changing the election? NO. But alot of that film is true. do i want to believe it is true, hell no because that a horrible picture. but i fear alot of it is.
you kidding? because its distorted doesnt make it false? What kind of comment is THAT? He claims he's making a documentary, do you know WHAT a documentary's definition is?

Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

NO bending anything, but that is exactly something he LOVES to do. I don't believe liars, he doesn't back up anything he says, he doesn't go debate anything because he knows he will lose (for he has no proof and people would just nail him on how valid his arguments are), and he expects to be paid gobs of money to show up anywhere. He's a greedy liar, THOSE are the facts and that's why I don't like him.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 02:26 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
you kidding? because its distorted doesnt make it false? What kind of comment is THAT? He claims he's making a documentary, do you know WHAT a documentary's definition is?

Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

NO bending anything, but that is exactly something he LOVES to do. I don't believe liars, he doesn't back up anything he says, he doesn't go debate anything because he knows he will lose (for he has no proof and people would just nail him on how valid his arguments are), and he expects to be paid gobs of money to show up anywhere. He's a greedy liar, THOSE are the facts and that's why I don't like him.
bleeeeeeeeee!!!
Here is the definition of propaganda (according to dictionary.com): The systematic propagation of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.
The guy on my local news station had a better defintion but...o well
You decide if Moore's film is a documentary or propaganda.
He does not have the slightest intention of representing truth, justice, or anything right.
To put it in the words of C-3P0, he is "an overweight glob of grease"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 06:19 PM   #14
Regular

Ok whats true?

Oakton, watch Fahrenhype 9/11, you watched Fahrenheit 9/11 now go pick up a movie that has facts in it.

I still cant believe that you said that some of the stuff that was in there was true.

Can we say brainwashed by media?

Reddit
Old 10-24-2004, 09:24 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

just watched both for the first time today.

Even before watching Farenhype, I knew Michael Moore's movie was a crock of ****.

He's the kind of person that asks to get the **** kicked out of him, for disrespecting soldiers of present and past. And I for one am putting my name on the top of that list.

1999 V6 5-speed
14.6 @ 95 w/ 2.22 60'
Wrecked
stangin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 09:53 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to chips
i wasn't gunna waste my time with farenhiet, but i did try to watch bowling for columbine, and i was pissed.
Old 10-24-2004, 10:00 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
ya'll need to watch 911 In Plane Site documentary, now that will make ya think...and then at the end you will be like what a left winged crock of **** is this!

http://www.911inplanesite.com/

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar