Fahrenhype 9/11 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-21-2004, 02:52 AM   #1
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Fahrenhype 9/11

Watching it now and from what I have seen I am really pissed

**** YOU MICHAEL MOORE
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-21-2004, 03:10 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
id go crazy if i had to sit through all the lies.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 03:15 AM   #3
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
I recommend everyone watching it. That and Celcius 44.1 when it comes out in theatres.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-21-2004, 10:27 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
Hmmmmmmm nope. Won't watch anything that has Moore's ugly fat face in it.
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 10:38 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
97Stallion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,461
Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion
what the hell is Celcius 44.1?
__________________

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 11:04 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
The temperature at which stupidity prevails

__________________


"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 11:34 AM   #7
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
^ haha. it's one of the fahrenheit 911 rebuttals. Part of the conservative launched film counter attack.

I'm downloading fahrenheit 9/11 right now. expect a ***** post w/ in the week.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 09:53 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
oaktonarcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Virginia Beach
Region: Virginia
Posts: 1,177
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher
wow i cant understand why you guys can get so angry at a liberal fat man????? the movies is fairly well writen and if you filter out some of the spin you come out with a pretty good movie. and for the people who will not see any thing made by him but still hate him, why? are you worried you might agree with some thing he says? or do you just put total faith in what others tell you, that hes this crazy man?
__________________
Delta Sigma Phi
building better men since 1899


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 10:09 AM   #9
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaktonarcher
wow i cant understand why you guys can get so angry at a liberal fat man????? the movies is fairly well writen and if you filter out some of the spin you come out with a pretty good movie. and for the people who will not see any thing made by him but still hate him, why? are you worried you might agree with some thing he says? or do you just put total faith in what others tell you, that hes this crazy man?
You cant be serious. Everythig in that movie is distorted, aka not true. Have you seen Fahrenhype 9/11, or ar you like the majority of people in this country that see something and believe it just because alot of money was put into making it (or want to believe it either one)

Give me a break
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 10:59 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
oaktonarcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Virginia Beach
Region: Virginia
Posts: 1,177
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
You cant be serious. Everythig in that movie is distorted, aka not true. Have you seen Fahrenhype 9/11, or ar you like the majority of people in this country that see something and believe it just because alot of money was put into making it (or want to believe it either one)

Give me a break
yes i have seen the movie (im actually watching it right now), yes i know its distorted, i said that. but just because its distorted doesnt make it false. the movie is highly spun to the left. do i believe all that crap about Fl and his cousin being responcible for changing the election? NO. But alot of that film is true. do i want to believe it is true, hell no because that a horrible picture. but i fear alot of it is.
__________________
Delta Sigma Phi
building better men since 1899


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 11:53 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
I would never believe a single thing to come out of a Michael Moore movie. All he does is lie and missrepresent people. He takes quotes out of context and cuts and pasts quotes together to make them sound the way he wants. Anyone who believes that mindless dribble has been duped by our left leaning mainstream media.
__________________


"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 12:13 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaktonarcher
yes i have seen the movie (im actually watching it right now), yes i know its distorted, i said that. but just because its distorted doesnt make it false. the movie is highly spun to the left. do i believe all that crap about Fl and his cousin being responcible for changing the election? NO. But alot of that film is true. do i want to believe it is true, hell no because that a horrible picture. but i fear alot of it is.
you kidding? because its distorted doesnt make it false? What kind of comment is THAT? He claims he's making a documentary, do you know WHAT a documentary's definition is?

Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

NO bending anything, but that is exactly something he LOVES to do. I don't believe liars, he doesn't back up anything he says, he doesn't go debate anything because he knows he will lose (for he has no proof and people would just nail him on how valid his arguments are), and he expects to be paid gobs of money to show up anywhere. He's a greedy liar, THOSE are the facts and that's why I don't like him.
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 02:26 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
KyleUSAF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Georgia
Posts: 802
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
you kidding? because its distorted doesnt make it false? What kind of comment is THAT? He claims he's making a documentary, do you know WHAT a documentary's definition is?

Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

NO bending anything, but that is exactly something he LOVES to do. I don't believe liars, he doesn't back up anything he says, he doesn't go debate anything because he knows he will lose (for he has no proof and people would just nail him on how valid his arguments are), and he expects to be paid gobs of money to show up anywhere. He's a greedy liar, THOSE are the facts and that's why I don't like him.
bleeeeeeeeee!!!
Here is the definition of propaganda (according to dictionary.com): The systematic propagation of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.
The guy on my local news station had a better defintion but...o well
You decide if Moore's film is a documentary or propaganda.
He does not have the slightest intention of representing truth, justice, or anything right.
To put it in the words of C-3P0, he is "an overweight glob of grease"
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 06:19 PM   #14
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Ok whats true?

Oakton, watch Fahrenhype 9/11, you watched Fahrenheit 9/11 now go pick up a movie that has facts in it.

I still cant believe that you said that some of the stuff that was in there was true.

Can we say brainwashed by media?
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 09:24 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 567
just watched both for the first time today.

Even before watching Farenhype, I knew Michael Moore's movie was a crock of ****.

He's the kind of person that asks to get the **** kicked out of him, for disrespecting soldiers of present and past. And I for one am putting my name on the top of that list.
__________________
1998 Subaru Legacy L Sedan
New Hottness

1999 V6 5-speed
14.6 @ 95 w/ 2.22 60'
Wrecked
stangin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 09:53 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
i wasn't gunna waste my time with farenhiet, but i did try to watch bowling for columbine, and i was pissed.
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 10:00 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
KrazyPony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 800
ya'll need to watch 911 In Plane Site documentary, now that will make ya think...and then at the end you will be like what a left winged crock of **** is this!

http://www.911inplanesite.com/
__________________
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa307/KrazyPony/KrazyPonysigBlue.jpg
KrazyPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:15 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.