I am willing to paint anyones car or parts. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-04-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to USMC Roush Send a message via MSN to USMC Roush
Thumbs up I am willing to paint anyones car or parts.

Of course for a price, now, i'm not sure where to post this but i'm just putting it in here.

I am willing to help out anyone that is wanting a new car paint job but doesn't want to pay the price of like 2G's to get this paint job.

i'm willing to do it for a price in which of course I will decide on after i find out if you want me to buy the paint or you buy the paint, the color, the amount of coats of paint and the amount of coats of clear and so on, also the size of the car will decide on price.

I will also if you just want some car parts painted to match the body color, i'm willing to do that as well and of course it'll be cheaper and it'll be a nice touch for your car under the hood, the interior, exterior.

I CANNOT air brush though i'm sorry, i'll throw that out there now, i'm Dupont Certified through BMW and Cadillac, i worked for them since i was 16 i started as an apprenticeship through my vocational school and worked with them till i was 20 i joined the marine corp.

I live in NC, if you bring your car up to me, depending on my schedule it could take between 4 days to a week, i'm pretty quick about getting things done though and want everyone to be satisfied so if anyone is intrest just send replies in here and also if you know anyone pass the word... just tryin' to start a small business on the side.

I'm in iraq till 2010 so that gives you plent of time to decide on what you'd like the have done and enjoy...

United States Marine Corp OIF/OEF 2009 - 2010 - Yellow 2003 Cobra: RAI, BBK mid headers, 2.81 pulley, BBK o/r X pipe, Borla Stinger Exhast, cross drilled and slotted front/rear rotors...next thing to come is color matched calipers. (still needs to be installed but it's waiting for me)
USMC Roush is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Re: I am willing to paint anyones car or parts.

where are you going to be painting the cars in a booth or a garage?? seems like a good deal! im trying to do my own little thing because i got laid off for work, i painted my saturn about a year ago check my pictures out.

:smoke: :evan:
KustomSaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:28 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I'm going to be building my own paint booth actually, right now i have a garage that i use where i sterilize it completely and then drape plastice from teh roof and pretty much make a plastic room, and vent it and i have dustless heaters that i use to heat up the area so it cures the paint. probably gets up to about 130 degrees which is good cure temp. but i do plan on building my own custom paint booth in my back yard so i have a constant place to do work

United States Marine Corp OIF/OEF 2009 - 2010 - Yellow 2003 Cobra: RAI, BBK mid headers, 2.81 pulley, BBK o/r X pipe, Borla Stinger Exhast, cross drilled and slotted front/rear rotors...next thing to come is color matched calipers. (still needs to be installed but it's waiting for me)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

We will definitely be talking when you get back from the sandbox. I could use a vacation next year to visit family in NC...
Old 03-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #5
Road Trip!

Region: Kentucky
Send a message via MSN to 19Delta

Sweet...my stang needs a new skin. I just have to decide what color.
19Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:55 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California

If I had the money and time to bring old Betsy to you I would gladly let you give her a new coat of paint. My car doesn't have clear so it fades and becomes oxidized very quickly, even after I buff it. My front bumper cover needs to be replaced too because of the rock chips and the ******* who did a hit and run on my car a few months ago.

95 GT- Sold
09 Hyundai Elantra Touring-new ride.
Looking for the next project car now
Scut95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:42 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

do you do body work also? I have a couple dings that would be terrific to get out.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:09 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

i do as well do body work, what all are you needing done?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar