Mustang Evolution

Mustang Evolution (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/)
-   The Bar (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f99/)
-   -   Need New Pick-Up Lines!! (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f99/t12968/)

FloMasta24 03-13-2005 12:01 AM

Need New Pick-Up Lines!!

:lol: OK my "game" is not working to well right now lol. I need some good pickup lines that aren't too.....I guess you could say extradinary? Because there's a chick I work with that I wanna get to know. :idea:

STEVE 03-13-2005 12:12 AM

wtf

FloMasta24 03-13-2005 12:18 AM

LOL I know...but I'm bored and I just need something to think about haha

FloMasta24 03-13-2005 01:27 AM

Damn you guys are no help at all lol

dark 03-13-2005 01:27 AM

maybe you could be like "hi"

and see where it goes from there

wiarumas 03-13-2005 01:55 AM

"excuse me.. did you use to blow bubbles?"

"yes.. i did..."

"cuz my name is bubbles and i got some free time."

MonteCitan 03-13-2005 07:59 AM

you could try 'hey, are you free tonight? want to go see a movie? go bowling?'

or.. you could try something like 'Hey babe.. wanna make out?'

or you could do what has worked for me.. every morning you see her say something along the lines of 'you're looking ravishing this morning.. how do you do it?'

white2k1stang 03-13-2005 09:15 AM

or.....you could look down at her shoes and say "hey....nice shoes, wanna ****"......hey...its work a few times for me :D :D :D

dark 03-13-2005 09:20 AM

^liar. that **** doesn't work, except on hookers

Kiljosh 03-13-2005 12:49 PM

Quote:

its work a few times for me
Yea, he's used it on hookers a bunch of times!

But seriously dude, if your asking for help on this kinda thing here your asking the wrong people. We will ruin your chances. But try just making conversation. Get comfy around her before you ask her out or your going to look like a complete idiot on the date. Find some common ground and go from there.

Dom 03-13-2005 12:51 PM

There are no pick up lines. A girl knows within the first 20 seconds of meeting you if she's gonna f*ck you or not. :lol:

bluemustang 03-13-2005 03:12 PM

:lmao: sorry man but first before you start working on this chick its time for you to check yourself. stop being a shmuck gain some self esteem and coinfedence and after you accomplish that you'll know what to do

believe that :yup:

wiarumas 03-13-2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dom
There are no pick up lines. A girl knows within the first 20 seconds of meeting you if she's gonna f*ck you or not. :lol:

this is very true. seriously.. maybe date a few mediocre chicks to boost your self confidence and then go for bigger game. chicks sense your confidence from just looking at you.. you have to score points right off the bat. there is no pick up lines that work.. trust me. just go up to her and pretend like you are the ****ing **** and trust me.. she'll want you.

try to be as cool as possible.. dont seem too interested in her at first.. just like you want to talk to her.. then casually flirt. girls dont like easy game either. you have to seem like a challenge to them as well.. if you are too into her.. she'll just use you for a few drinks and move on.

my tactic is always just introduce yourself, act fun, funny, confident, seem interested in her but you got to let her know that you are giving her a chance.. not trying to see if shell give you a chance.

i dunno.. it works for me haha.

Dom 03-13-2005 06:49 PM

I'm right for once yes! :p:

meteorachick 03-13-2005 07:07 PM

i had the worst pick up line from this guy like 2 weeks ago

"hey if i give u my number, can we do it in ur car?"

needless to say, i ignored him lol

slvr2000stang 03-13-2005 07:30 PM

"What's your sign?" :D

Dom 03-13-2005 07:35 PM

Quote:

i had the worst pick up line from this guy like 2 weeks ago

"hey if i give u my number, can we do it in ur car?"

needless to say, i ignored him lol
And my theory holds true. :lol:

00vertstang 03-13-2005 08:05 PM

I would love to be the father of your children :idea:

STEVE 03-13-2005 08:30 PM

just say that you know me and you will get all the ladies. just say i know flavor flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave.

Warfire80 03-13-2005 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 232stang
just say that you know me and you will get all the ladies. just say i know flavor flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave.

not sure how far you will get with that ;)

WhiteStang99 03-13-2005 09:16 PM

one that most always works, is "Hey!" and act like u know them. I only tried it once, and it worked. ;)

Dom 03-13-2005 09:44 PM

And once she starts talking...follow with these lines.

"yep."
"uh-huh."
"the hell you say?"
"i told you that ***** was crazy!"

:lol:

V6STANG007 03-14-2005 09:05 AM

Pick up lines???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha, I did not know people still used pick up lines. sounds lame to me.
IMO, if you wanna meet someone, just walk up to them and introduce yourself. And for godsakes donn't "act" like anything, just be yourself.

Danger Dude 03-14-2005 09:42 AM

How about this one my old friend used. He would get slapped most of the time but sometimes it did work. "Hey baby why dont we go back to my place so I can tie you up an BO' HOG you"!!!! :D

bluemustang 03-14-2005 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V6STANG007
Pick up lines???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha, I did not know people still used pick up lines. sounds lame to me.
IMO, if you wanna meet someone, just walk up to them and introduce yourself. And for godsakes donn't "act" like anything, just be yourself.

yeah can you believe that concept its incredble :lol:

Most guys think they have to make this huge impression towards chicks a simple convo is all thats needed. Sheesh some guys need to grow some balls when it comes to chicks :yup:

FloMasta24 03-14-2005 10:48 AM

Yeh they do.

ComputerGuy 03-14-2005 11:44 AM

How about: "Let's do something cheap and superficial"

V6STANG007 03-14-2005 02:20 PM

If you must use a pick up line use this one: "Hello, my name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents"........anyone remember what that is from?. :idea:

WhiteStang99 03-14-2005 03:15 PM

Seinfeld!

V6STANG007 03-14-2005 03:20 PM

^ :yup:

00vertstang 03-14-2005 04:36 PM

I have used these over the years

Guaraanted to either get you slapped or on first base :D

Do I know you from somewhere, because I don't recognize you with your clothes on?

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

I bet you $40 you're gonna turn me down.

I know that Milk does the body good, but wow, how much you been drinking?

I'd like to name a multiple orgasm after you.

I'm betting that you cannot wait until tomorrow, because I bet that you get more and more beautiful every day.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Seriously honey, sex is like Pizza. Even if it bad, it still pretty darn good.

When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.

Why don't you come over here, sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?

Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Baicarumba...are those real?

Be unique and different, just say yes.

Can I flirt with you?

Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.

Do you know karate? Cos damn it honey, your body is really kickin.

Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.

Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?

wiarumas 03-14-2005 05:07 PM

"I'm not the best lookin guy in the room.. but I am the only guy talking to you.. you think about that one for a while."

Hoover 03-14-2005 05:26 PM

Or you can resort to quoting Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back,

"Hey baby, ever had your a**hole licked by a fat man in an overcoat!?!" :uhh:

That was probably out of line, sorry.

SpectorV 03-14-2005 05:51 PM

pick up lines dont work, they just laugh at you and feel sorry for you for being so lame.

Warfire80 03-14-2005 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover
Or you can resort to quoting Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back,

"Hey baby, ever had your a**hole licked by a fat man in an overcoat!?!" :uhh:

That was probably out of line, sorry.

just a little, but noteworthy

09:22 AM