Mustang Evolution

Mustang Evolution (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/)
-   AmericanMuscle (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f371/)
-   -   American Muscle Car Show? (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f371/t306215/)

NAVYGUY 06-06-2012 08:11 PM

American Muscle Car Show?
 
Has anyone been to it? Is it always in PA? How are their deals at the show vice online? Who's planning on going this year?

I'm planning to drive up and drive back in the same day. It'll be a long long day but hopefully worth the trip? I'm going to a local car show next Sat here in VA. Are there any other car show junkies out there?

Lalayla 06-06-2012 08:17 PM

I'll be there this year
Last year was awesome :)
It's always in PA near their headquarters

avengnd 06-06-2012 09:03 PM

Re: American Muscle Car Show?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NAVYGUY (Post 1179785)
Has anyone been to it? Is it always in PA? How are their deals at the show vice online? Who's planning on going this year?

I'm planning to drive up and drive back in the same day. It'll be a long long day but hopefully worth the trip? I'm going to a local car show next Sat here in VA. Are there any other car show junkies out there?

Where are you at in VA? I'm in Stafford. Heading to the 6th Annual Kip Killmon's
"Mustang Round Up" Car Show on Sunday. The Pony will be entered in.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

I'm there, just registered....4th Annual AmericanMuscle Mustang Show - Registration - Free Shipping!

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalayla
I'll be there this year
Last year was awesome :)
It's always in PA near their headquarters

Where did you stay up there?

Lalayla 06-06-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avengnd

Where are you at in VA? I'm in Stafford. Heading to the 6th Annual Kip Killmon's
"Mustang Round Up" Car Show on Sunday. The Pony will be entered in.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

I'm there, just registered....4th Annual AmericanMuscle Mustang Show - Registration - Free Shipping!

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------



Where did you stay up there?

My mom lives in northern PA so I visited her that week and drove down 3.5 hours to Media for the show and then home to FL from there.

99ford 06-06-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalayla

My mom lives in northern PA so I visited her that week and drove down 3.5 hours to Media for the show and then home to FL from there.

How long of a drive is that? For you? It's quite a way from here.



Attachment 53631

avengnd 06-06-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalayla

My mom lives in northern PA so I visited her that week and drove down 3.5 hours to Media for the show and then home to FL from there.

Nice. There is a B&B close buy I think I'll stay there. Any recommendations?

poloka 06-06-2012 09:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 99ford

How long of a drive is that? For you? It's quite a way from here.

A bit of a drive for me. Man, I'd love to go!

Lalayla 06-06-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99ford

How long of a drive is that? For you? It's quite a way from here.

Took me 20 hours to get to my mom's house in the mountains! She only lives in NE corner of PA lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by avengnd

Nice. There is a B&B close buy I think I'll stay there. Any recommendations?

Near Media? The town seemed pretty nice from what I could tell. I think it's at the same spot as last year, Delaware college?
My mom lives in the middle of freaking nowhere! I don't even get cell service. :banghead: Lol.

99ford 06-06-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalayla

Took me 20 hours to get to my mom's house in the mountains! She only lives in NE corner of PA lol

Near Media? The town seemed pretty nice from what I could tell. I think it's at the same spot as last year, Delaware college?
My mom lives in the middle of freaking nowhere! I don't even get cell service. :banghead: Lol.

Only in the NE corner.. You know it's not that bad, she could live in the southeast corner.

Lalayla 06-06-2012 09:38 PM

Lol that's where the show is! It's pretty where she's at but I dont miss living there!

Napoleon85 06-06-2012 09:54 PM

I will be there. We should all meet up and have Mustang Evolution section to show our numbers.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by poloka

A bit of a drive for me. Man, I'd love to go!

Driving right through where I'll be coming from. Let me know if you want to meet up and caravan.

Lalayla 06-06-2012 09:55 PM

That would be cool :) not sure if I'm showing or spectating. Not happy with my good right now :/

Napoleon85 06-06-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalayla
That would be cool :) not sure if I'm showing or spectating. Not happy with my good right now :/

I'll probably be showing...

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Are there any good car washes or car wash friendly hotels there? Gonna look like a trainwreck after the drive.

poloka 06-06-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napoleon85

I'll probably be showing...

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Are there any good car washes or car wash friendly hotels there? Gonna look like a trainwreck after the drive.

True, these cars are made for driving!!! No trailer for mine.

Lalayla 06-06-2012 10:19 PM

I'm not sure but I can ask a few friends from the area :)

And I meant Hood not good lol

Napoleon85 06-06-2012 10:42 PM

Re: American Muscle Car Show?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalayla (Post 1180050)
I'm not sure but I can ask a few friends from the area :)

And I meant Hood not good lol

I wondered what you meant to say there lol

Babystang 06-06-2012 10:46 PM

I'm definitely thinking of going. I'm not signing up for sure yet but I want to. I'm missing Mustang Week this year due to school so I need something to make me feel okay about it :P.
Edit: just figured I'd mention it's only around 3 and a half hours from me so not too bad.

Edens5 06-06-2012 11:38 PM

I may go.. I mean i only live bout an hour n half away haha

TtownMach1 06-07-2012 12:29 AM

I'm going I'll be driving from OK. Anyone in surrounding states want to meet up somewhere and make the drive? Also thinking of going to mustang week in SC or Lucas event in Indianapolis.

stangaroo 06-07-2012 02:30 AM

Would love to drive to this from California... Not sure that it's going to happen though

DWC_SmOziLLa 06-07-2012 04:58 AM

I'll be there this year. Never been before.

avengnd 06-07-2012 05:27 AM

Re: American Muscle Car Show?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Napoleon85 (Post 1180009)
I'll probably be showing...

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Are there any good car washes or car wash friendly hotels there? Gonna look like a trainwreck after the drive.

I'm searching the net to see if there is one...

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

looks like the only decent one close by Greenhill Car Wash : Wilmington, Delaware & Middletown, Delaware

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Made reservations staying at Alpenhof B&B...I'll be there sometime Sat.

NAVYGUY 06-07-2012 06:11 AM

Re: American Muscle Car Show?
 
I live in Chesapeake VA. There's a "Styling Stangs" in Newport News on 16 June.

Yes, I'm planning to make it to the AM car show. Prob just spectate since I'm going to drive up 5 hrs there and turn around right after the show. My daughter has a bday the next day; would love to just sit at a bar and listen to stories. Oh well, next time.

Let's all plan a ME GATHERING then! That'll be great.

Napoleon85 06-07-2012 08:53 AM

Re: American Muscle Car Show?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TtownMach1 (Post 1180210)
I'm going I'll be driving from OK. Anyone in surrounding states want to meet up somewhere and make the drive? Also thinking of going to mustang week in SC or Lucas event in Indianapolis.

Are you talking about the Race to Indy event at the end of the Month? My club is going to be there for the whole weekend.

2Greeny7 06-07-2012 08:59 AM

Ill be there with my stang and my dads stang! Im up for a ME meet up before/durring/after!

DWC_SmOziLLa 06-07-2012 10:18 AM

My house is about 30 minutes away from the show. If there is people that would like to meet there PM or post and i will give you my info. I live in Delaware.

NAVYGUY 06-07-2012 11:34 AM

Re: American Muscle Car Show?
 
Cool, I'll be traveling up 13 from the Virginia Beach area.

DWC_SmOziLLa 06-07-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAVYGUY
Cool, I'll be traveling up 13 from the Virginia Beach area.

I will PM you my cell number. We will try to set up a good time to meet. I am registered to show so im going to try to get there early if thats cool with you.

Lalayla 06-07-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avengnd

I'm searching the net to see if there is one...

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

looks like the only decent one close by Greenhill Car Wash : Wilmington, Delaware & Middletown, Delaware

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Made reservations staying at Alpenhof B&B...I'll be there sometime Sat.

How far away from media??

avengnd 06-07-2012 12:30 PM

Re: American Muscle Car Show?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalayla (Post 1180678)
How far away from media??

25 miles south in Wilmington, DE

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

according to AM's site "Club Participation Encouraged!" we could see if they would set aside a spot for ME. If folks are interested.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

this one looks pretty good and only 3.7 miles away from the event....Park's Best Car Wash

SilverBullet12 06-07-2012 01:02 PM

Re: American Muscle Car Show?
 
I went last year for the first time and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually won my exhaust there last year and the proceeds went to a great cause so it was a win win!


spoiled i guess?

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9006/spoilder.png


Like you guys said, can i wrap my car in plastic before I drive up....LOL

Edens5 06-07-2012 01:11 PM

That would be amazing if we could just have a whole ME section. Represent! I hope wnt2gofast n the other guy show up, theyll totally reserve a time for a showdown

2Greeny7 06-07-2012 01:19 PM

We should all meet up before and all be rocking ME shirts!

TtownMach1 06-07-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napoleon85

Are you talking about the Race to Indy event at the end of the Month? My club is going to be there for the whole weekend.

I believe it's next month. Azure told me about it, I'll have to double check

Lalayla 06-07-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avengnd

25 miles south in Wilmington, DE

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

according to AM's site "Club Participation Encouraged!" we could see if they would set aside a spot for ME. If folks are interested.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

this one looks pretty good and only 3.7 miles away from the event....Park's Best Car Wash

Cool! I can talk to Chris from AM about the club thing. :)


02:06 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.