Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New Cobra owner!

2K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  TtownMach1 
#1 ·
Just purchased my 1st Cobra -- '04, Screaming Yellow, Convertible, 24K miles.

I know the previous owner and he took excellent care of the car. Body and interior in great shape!

Has had some modifications in past including H & R Super Sport Springs and Flow Master Exhaust. Must have had dyno because ABS button "off" light is "on" all the time.

Not interested in racing, but would like to take full advantage of car's power. Definitely needs a dyno tune, etc.

Not sure what to do next or where to go for further mods. I live near Greenville, SC but will take it anywhere that will do the best job.

Thanks for your help!

#23 · (Edited)
Joel_L_H said:
Lol I'm pretty sure it is 2000. Their was a 99 cobra then they made 100 in between for Australia in 2000 then made the 2001 cobra
EricB, thanks for sharing all about your new ride, but there is a little off thread matter that needs to be cleared up: Australia imported approx 200 Cobras. They were a mix of 2001 & 2002 Cobras. I am qualified to speak on this matter for two reasons; I live in Australia, and I own one (2002). A rare beast indeed......

#24 ·
Aussie Stang said:
EricB, thanks for sharing all about your new ride, but there is a little off thread matter that needs to be cleared up: Australia imported approx 200 Cobras. They were a mix of 2001 & 2002 Cobras. I am qualified to speak on this matter for two reasons; I live in Australia, and I own one (2002). A rare beast indeed......
Thanks for clearing that up. I just realized myself it was 2002

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.