#1 ·
Installed it so easy today :)

Audio equipment Wire Technology Electronic device Cable

Wire Electronics Technology Electronic device Audio equipment

See less See more
#4 ·
kickerofdoom said:
Nice where you get your kit from
Got it on 4th of July sale for $164 plus the raxiom modified relay. It was a BIG addition on exterior mods !!!

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Siendly22 said:
Got it on 4th of July sale for $164 plus the raxiom modified relay. It was a BIG addition on exterior mods !!!
I forget to mention I got it from American Muscle bro

#12 ·
V6 stang said:
Mustangtaillightsequencers.com

Guy bought from here an had no trouble.. Much cheaper
Is it the same kind like the one in american muscle? And how much?

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Fordlover said:
Once I'm able to work, this is my first mod I'm getting.
+1 you should bro...:)

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Venomouz831 said:
I paid 50 bucks but he gave me my money back
Very cheap. $50 it's only a price for sequential relay on american muscle :)

#13 ·
The MOST important part of that kit is the flasher, most people seem to forget. That Raxiom turnsignal relay slows down any sequential kit so the flash rate matches what Ford intended. Autotrix.net sells one that I have.
Congrats on getting the kit!!!!!!!

#14 ·
robb15033 said:
The MOST important part of that kit is the flasher, most people seem to forget. That Raxiom turnsignal relay slows down any sequential kit so the flash rate matches what Ford intended. Autotrix.net sells one that I have.
Congrats on getting the kit!!!!!!!
Yea i did put that relay to slow down the sequence of my tail light .. + 10hp LOL .. Thanks

#23 ·
#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.