Mustang Evolution

Mustang Evolution (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/)
-   Pictures and Videos (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f168/)
-   -   Just funny..... (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f168/t311752/)

BigpapaDean 08-30-2012 10:17 PM

Just funny.....

1 Attachment(s)
Just something I had to share with you guys. :)

maldog 08-30-2012 10:24 PM

Re: Just funny.....

Awww....... "THE CAR"
:D:D:D:D

Dadsgl67 09-06-2012 10:50 AM

Love it! A real women wouldn't ask you to choose :)

BigpapaDean 09-06-2012 01:24 PM

No kidding! The moment u find that women that sits with you and just stares at your car.......that's it. She's the one. Lol. Not too many of those around.

bluemonster13 09-06-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigpapaDean
No kidding! The moment u find that women that sits with you and just stares at your car.......that's it. She's the one. Lol. Not too many of those around.

+100

Dadsgl67 09-07-2012 01:15 AM

There's a few ;)

primer2tone 09-07-2012 02:48 AM

Lol, every woman I've been with would know better to give me that ultimatum.

BigpapaDean 09-07-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dadsgl67
There's a few ;)

Ya...call me when you find one. Lol.

Dadsgl67 09-07-2012 07:20 PM

My whole car club is made up of women in the automotive field

Eturner 09-07-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dadsgl67
My whole car club is made up of women in the automotive field

Wish I could have met one of you before I got married!... ;)

Dadsgl67 09-07-2012 08:22 PM

Haha lmao

irishn8 09-08-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eturner

+100!

Dadsgl67 09-09-2012 12:15 AM

You guys are too funny

silverskoundrel 09-09-2012 12:31 AM

Nothing better than a sexy car woman.

Dadsgl67 09-09-2012 12:41 AM

Tell us something we don't know lol Jp

silverskoundrel 09-09-2012 12:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok (:

Spiney 09-09-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eturner

I was lucky enough to marry one. I didn't know it at the time, but a good clue was she drove a stick shift car! And given a choice she would pick a stick car over an automatic. She doesn't ***** if she has to drive my old 90 ranger with a long tall 4 +od on the floor. And finally when she realized she blew it by not doing anything special for my 50th birthday she made it up to me by saying yes to the 96 SVT Cobra we bought last July. She loves driving it so much what was supposed to be My car has turned into Her car. So once it's paid off, we will need another fun car for me. She's as anal as me about parking it very far from any other car in public parking lots. She loves to drive it fast. The only complaint I have is she wants it to remain stock. Every new accessory I want to put on it, she's against because in her words "it's classy, don't junk it up". She doesn't understand the point of a hot rod is to customize it, and your never done buying things for it. I will keep after her to someday put a supercharger on it. Once she feels that extra power, she will say yes. But she's adamant against, rear or side window louvers, adding Shelby stripes. The car is black, I would add gold stripes to give it the GT-350H look. But overall she's been very good about the car.

Dadsgl67 09-09-2012 04:40 AM

Haha love it

Eturner 09-09-2012 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiney

I was lucky enough to marry one. I didn't know it at the time, but a good clue was she drove a stick shift car! And given a choice she would pick a stick car over an automatic. She doesn't ***** if she has to drive my old 90 ranger with a long tall 4 +od on the floor. And finally when she realized she blew it by not doing anything special for my 50th birthday she made it up to me by saying yes to the 96 SVT Cobra we bought last July. She loves driving it so much what was supposed to be My car has turned into Her car. So once it's paid off, we will need another fun car for me. She's as anal as me about parking it very far from any other car in public parking lots. She loves to drive it fast. The only complaint I have is she wants it to remain stock. Every new accessory I want to put on it, she's against because in her words "it's classy, don't junk it up". She doesn't understand the point of a hot rod is to customize it, and your never done buying things for it. I will keep after her to someday put a supercharger on it. Once she feels that extra power, she will say yes. But she's adamant against, rear or side window louvers, adding Shelby stripes. The car is black, I would add gold stripes to give it the GT-350H look. But overall she's been very good about the car.

Well mine is starting to come around a bit!.. Two years ago she got me a set of rims for fathers day!.. Last year she got me my Cat Back exhaust for fathers day!.. She insists on taking the car to more and more local shows to show it!.. Lol.

05:56 AM