Mustang Evolution

Mustang Evolution (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/)
-   Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f368/)
-   -   Key'd My Car!! (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f368/t328463/)

TruChris 03-07-2013 09:02 PM

Key'd My Car!!

Some a**hole keyd my car.
It isnt that bad it just got the clear coat but what do i do? It is pretty visible and is about an inch a little after my passenger door.

02NightmareGT 03-07-2013 09:03 PM

Rubbing compound should do just fine

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Buy a baseball bat while ur at it lol

TruChris 03-07-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02NightmareGT (Post 1557785)
Rubbing compound should do just fine

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Buy a baseball bat while ur at it lol

Rubbing compound?
And i got one in my car already.:) haha

02NightmareGT 03-07-2013 09:07 PM

Yea rubbing compound and a buffer pad and a microfiber cloth.. Then u can use polishing compound after it all to help shine it up.

TruChris 03-07-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02NightmareGT (Post 1557798)
Yea rubbing compound and a buffer pad and a microfiber cloth.. Then u can use polishing compound after it all to help shine it up.

Dude i love your car!

02NightmareGT 03-07-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruChris (Post 1557802)

Dude i love your car!

Thanks man

Venomouz831 03-07-2013 09:12 PM

Pics?

TruChris 03-07-2013 09:18 PM

I will tomorrow when its day

TruChris 03-08-2013 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Best pic i could get

jdavis96gt 03-08-2013 07:12 PM

Sorry to hear that. Was prob that dude u were arguing with about cutting springs lol. Joking. I do feel bad for u tho

TruChris 03-08-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdavis96gt (Post 1559164)
Sorry to hear that. Was prob that dude u were arguing with about cutting springs lol. Joking. I do feel bad for u tho

It was some mexican *** girl at a grocery store that was driving stupid.-.-

jdavis96gt 03-08-2013 08:04 PM

Atleast u know. What comes around, goes around. Bit I'm sure her car ain't as nice as yours. I'd prob have to smack a hoe lol. Next time u see her car get plate number. Wait coup days then turn her in for running u off road, seen her make drug deal, or something. I'm sure you'll have thousand ideas running through your mind.

TruChris 03-08-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdavis96gt (Post 1559221)
Atleast u know. What comes around, goes around. Bit I'm sure her car ain't as nice as yours. I'd prob have to smack a hoe lol. Next time u see her car get plate number. Wait coup days then turn her in for running u off road, seen her make drug deal, or something. I'm sure you'll have thousand ideas running through your mind.

I have no idea who she is.:/ she was driving some crapy explorer.
But i do beleive in karma, thats why i wasnt to mad.

Mustang81596 03-08-2013 08:39 PM

I don't get why people do s*** like that. I guess just jealous of your ride. Haha

Soccerluvr4 03-08-2013 08:44 PM

People just have no respect anymore, people at my school tell me they are going to kick my car just to mess with me... I told them that i don't care if they are a guy or girl, you kick my car I will beat the **** out of you.

TruChris 03-08-2013 09:48 PM

I cant stand it.
Like its so cowardly to go after someones car than confronting them.
Especially when they know how much we love.our cars

Top stang 03-08-2013 10:20 PM

That's bad no where near as bad as mine was. Was at football practice and came out after 2 days and say that they keyd the whole driver side my tail light to head light then in the back keys NGR for ****** yeah cost me $1500 to get re painted *** holes I tell you

Hmiller 03-08-2013 10:25 PM

Oh my gosh! I even feel like beating her face in!

dj_james123 03-09-2013 03:26 AM

So lets say you saw some punk kid in the process of keying your car, legitimately I'd probably run em down, make em feel some pain. Could you drive away knowing you wouldn't get in trouble "arrested"
It's not like it's the Wild West anymore, people pretty much cry wolf about anything.
The way the court system is, It wouldn't surprise me if I got sued or something because I kicked the crap outta some punk,

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_james123 (Post 1559469)
So lets say you saw some punk kid in the process of keying your car, legitimately I'd probably run em down, make em feel some pain. Could you drive away knowing you wouldn't get in trouble "arrested"
It's not like it's the Wild West anymore, people pretty much cry wolf about anything.
The way the court system is, It wouldn't surprise me if I got sued or something because I kicked the crap outta some punk,

Sorry to hear about your ride, it sucks people can't stay away and respect what others have worked hard for, but their living a miserable life,

Soccerluvr4 03-09-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_james123 (Post 1559469)

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

Sorry to hear about your ride, it sucks people can't stay away and respect what others have worked hard for, but their living a miserable life,

That's exactly how it is, if someone is damaging your car and you even touch them then they can she you because personal injury is "worse" than damage to someone else's property

Black8thElement 03-09-2013 08:37 AM

That's bull***** bro, I hate that happened to you . But I know what you mean when people that drive like they're on crack car all beat up dirty looking. I'm like look just because you don't give a ***** about ur car dont be driving all stupid around me. I try not piss to many people t my job off cause they know I LOVE my baby... But I work with an ex girlfriend and til this day I'm like "this b!tch bet not key my *****"

v8pony 03-09-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black8thElement (Post 1559591)
That's bull***** bro, I hate that happened to you . But I know what you mean when people that drive like they're on crack car all beat up dirty looking. I'm like look just because you don't give a ***** about ur car dont be driving all stupid around me. I try not piss to many people t my job off cause they know I LOVE my baby... But I work with an ex girlfriend and til this day I'm like "this b!tch bet not key my *****"

Lmao DIS b!tch best not key my *****

ToHellAndBack 03-09-2013 08:50 AM

Lol getting keyed sucks!!!! I got off work one day to find 2 squiggly key marks all the way down the passenger side of my car. from the start of my front fender after the headlight to the end of my rear quarter panel before the taillight. And they are deep as a mofo.

04:41 AM