Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2010+ Rearview Mirror with Backup LCD Display KIT

For Sale 
2K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Jeffola 
#1 ·
When I bought my 2011 Mustang GT Convertible, I found the need to have a backup camera for when the top is up, rearward visibility was not the greatest.

I spent the time to come up with a solution that was factory and clean.

The Mirror is a FORD mirror, has the SYNC microphone integrated as well as the sensor for auto dim and compass.

The camera is a good quality Day/Night Camera with good image quality.

The wiring harness I made from some parts I bought from DigiKey as well as a portion of the Roof Harness from a Ford Flex.

THIS IS A PLUG AND PLAY Install, The camera gets power from the Reverse Lights, an RCA cable is run forward up the passengers side A pillar and you replace the mirror. THATS IT.

My harness simply plugs into the factory harness and you have a factory looking Rearview mirror camera to backup safely.

In total parts and time this was about a $600+ solution.

I am offering the one and only one I made for a $399 Shipping is additional, and is calculated based upon your location. I will ship this FEDEX Ground ONLY and Insurance is at your option.

The parts were about $400 EXCLUDING the wiring harness, that sucker was expensive and the time it took to make my plug and play harness was crazy , but I love a challenge.

it is for 2010+ mustangs equipped with SYNC, Auto Dimming and Dash display compass.

ASK QUESTIONS, the photos were taken 10/4/13 all is in perfect working order.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS UNDER AND CIRCUMSTANCES.

I will however make myself available to help you via phone and email to complete the installation.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Photos of Stock Mirror

This is the one I took out (and am putting back in today) so you can see if your mirror is the same.

Again, THIS IS THE STOCK MIRROR TO BE REPLACED BY THE ONE FOR SALE, I am showing this to ensure that someone does not buy the wrong thing.

It is also for sale on ebay, so act now, operators are standing by!

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.