Mustang Evolution

Mustang Evolution (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/)
-   The Bar (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f99/)
-   -   4in cowl cjponyparts (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f99/t345005/)

Tpost08 11-22-2013 06:42 AM

4in cowl cjponyparts
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys. I'm looking at getting a cervini's 4 in cowl hood and I found it on sale on cj pony parts website plus I had a coupon for 5% off and well. It's way cheaper than I have ever found or seen. So is cj a reputable site to buy from. I know am price matches. But will they price match with the 5% off. Or will they price match and then let me use the 6% forum discount.

02GTvert 11-22-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tpost08 (Post 1869619)
Hey guys. I'm looking at getting a cervini's 4 in cowl hood and I found it on sale on cj pony parts website plus I had a coupon for 5% off and well. It's way cheaper than I have ever found or seen. So is cj a reputable site to buy from. I know am price matches. But will they price match with the 5% off. Or will they price match and then let me use the 6% forum discount.

Don't know about price matching..but I have bought a ton of **** from Cj. No problems. Probably equal amount of $$$ spent as AM.

Tpost08 11-22-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02GTvert (Post 1869630)
Don't know about price matching..but I have bought a ton of **** from Cj. No problems. Probably equal amount of $$$ spent as AM.

Alright, thanks. Now to figure out how much to get it painted.

02GTvert 11-22-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tpost08 (Post 1870060)
Alright, thanks. Now to figure out how much to get it painted.

I'd say 300+

StormTrooperV6 11-22-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02GTvert (Post 1870064)
I'd say 300+

That's probably a safe number. I know when you order a hood from cervini, the price of paint is $350, so expect to pay something around there.

primer2tone 11-22-2013 02:05 PM

Yeah, I got quoted $250-$300 to paint my cowl hood. It depends on how good the gel coat job is from the manufacturer. If they've gotta do excessive block sanding and building it back up, it's gonna cost a little more.

Subscribed* If you do pull the trigger on it, let me know. I wanna see the fitment. I'm looking for a new cowl hood myself.

Tpost08 11-22-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by primer2tone (Post 1870076)
Yeah, I got quoted $250-$300 to paint my cowl hood. It depends on how good the gel coat job is from the manufacturer. If they've gotta do excessive block sanding and building it back up, it's gonna cost a little more. Subscribed* If you do pull the trigger on it, let me know. I wanna see the fitment. I'm looking for a new cowl hood myself.

Probably won't be till tax season. My list is o/r x,control arms then hood and spoiler.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by primer2tone (Post 1870076)
Yeah, I got quoted $250-$300 to paint my cowl hood. It depends on how good the gel coat job is from the manufacturer. If they've gotta do excessive block sanding and building it back up, it's gonna cost a little more. Subscribed* If you do pull the trigger on it, let me know. I wanna see the fitment. I'm looking for a new cowl hood myself.

Where did you get yours from. I remember you saying something about the fitment wasn't perfect. Good was a little long if I remember.

primer2tone 11-22-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tpost08 (Post 1870304)
Probably won't be till tax season. My list is o/r x,control arms then hood and spoiler. ---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ---------- Where did you get yours from. I remember you saying something about the fitment wasn't perfect. Good was a little long if I remember.

Yeah, it was over a year ago. The fitment still sucks but that's what you get when buy **** off eBay.


05:31 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.