Mustang Evolution

Mustang Evolution (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/)
-   AmericanMuscle (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f371/)
-   -   Wheels and tires are on! (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f371/t350951/)

Cise 03-18-2014 10:01 PM

Wheels and tires are on!

3 Attachment(s)
Got my 18x9/10 setup a day early and everything came in perfectly. It all fits like a glove, including the awesome AM hat! I definitely need to lower my baby now.

Matt was the cs who hooked me up with hat and handled my lug nut situation (out of the ones I wanted, got my order changed in like an hour via emails)

Now my only problem is that at speeds of 65+ mph I get a weird vibration that doesn't feel normal, nor was it present with my stock wheels. I'm going to my local shop to have it looked at this morning.

I think I'm going to get 20s if the lowering doesn't work out

Attachment 151116
Attachment 151117
Attachment 151118

AMDanBailer 03-19-2014 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cise (Post 1972002)
Got my 18x9/10 setup a day early and everything came in perfectly. It all fits like a glove, including the awesome AM hat! I definitely need to lower my baby now.

Matt was the cs who hooked me up with hat and handled my lug nut situation (out of the ones I wanted, got my order changed in like an hour via emails)

Now my only problem is that at speeds of 65+ mph I get a weird vibration that doesn't feel normal, nor was it present with my stock wheels. I'm going to my local shop to have it looked at this morning.

I think I'm going to get 20s if the lowering doesn't work out

Looking good! The Black GT500 wheels really look great. I like the Blacked out Scheme you went with! I'm glad to hear our CS team was able to get you all squared away, quickly.

Definitely let us know what the shop says about the slight vibration. The Wheels may need to be rebalanced from the travels. If that's the case, we can definitely cover the cost of this for you. Just let us know!

-Dan

Cise 03-19-2014 11:04 AM

They just needed to be re balanced and that solved everything. My Ford dealer did it for $21.

Deep_Impact 03-19-2014 11:17 AM

just a heads up, i have 20s and I still have a pretty noticeable wheel gap. Sadly, the only way to cure it is lowering it. Too bad we cant put drop shackels on the rear and bring it down about 1.5" to make it sit level like you can with a truck lol.

Cise 03-19-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deep_Impact (Post 1972285)
just a heads up, i have 20s and I still have a pretty noticeable wheel gap. Sadly, the only way to cure it is lowering it. Too bad we cant put drop shackels on the rear and bring it down about 1.5" to make it sit level like you can with a truck lol.

that's good to know! My next step is a set of steeda ultra-lites, camber bolt, and panhard bar to lower everything.

AMDanBailer 03-20-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cise (Post 1972276)
They just needed to be re balanced and that solved everything. My Ford dealer did it for $21.

Glad to hear that it was a cheap fix. Give our CS team a call with the receipt and we'll reimburse you the $21!

Hope this helps.

-Dan

05:54 PM