Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Exterior help

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  superdrift 
#1 ·
Alright I have a white 2003 v6 and I want to do some exterior work on it to give it somewhat off a unique look and there ain't any white and black mustangs in my area so what are y'all's suggestions. I already have tinted windows and the black out letters on the rear bumper and a Mach 1 chin spoiler. I want to get black foose wheels eventually but what else would make my pony look bada**

#2 ·
spoiler on car? like side skirts on this year. Especially if you can dual side exhaust it. Only body style I think looks cool like that. Black out lights and either plastidip all grille black or billet grille

Attachments

#3 ·
Hey,

Sounds like a nice exterior build coming along here. If you want to go for the black and white combination, I would go with some stripes. I had the Mach 1 stripe on my 04 and it is one of my favorite exterior mods, it fills the recessed area in the hood nicely.

As mentioned before, grilles and spoilers are always great exterior mods as well. You may also want to consider a set of springs, they are not always considered an exterior mod, but they go a long way to giving your ride an awesome look.

I hope these suggestions help, and let us know what you wind up going with. Best of luck!

-Dan

#5 ·
I am a big fan of window louvers. + they keep you cool during the summer.

#11 ·
Get a prepainted gt hood scoop. Dual exhaust. Rear tailight,3rd brake light, and side marker tint. Under the hood i would get a cai and a windstar intake manifold. What would make it stand out is if you got the black roof decal it makes it look like your roof is glass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.