Mustang Evolution

Mustang Evolution (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/)
-   General Mustang Discussion (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f312/)
-   -   Your Chance To Win a $250 Gift Card From Steeda (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f312/t359295/)

tj@steeda 09-23-2014 07:37 PM

Your Chance To Win a $250 Gift Card From Steeda

Hello All:

Enter for your chance to win a $250 Steeda Gift Card - Click Here

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8c3c3ad2.jpg

Best Regards,

TJ

DiESeven 09-23-2014 08:01 PM

I'm ready to win!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Frozen Yettie 09-23-2014 08:34 PM

Sweet

utm18 09-23-2014 08:53 PM

I'm game

Joser714 09-23-2014 09:51 PM

I signed. Would make a great birthday gift 😇

Vic14 09-24-2014 07:50 AM

Signed, good luck to everyone :thumb:

RushGotti 09-24-2014 01:22 PM

Signed up, Thank you!!

scottydsntknow 09-24-2014 03:24 PM

I never win these things. But you never know. I entered the AM MMD competition like 20 times lol.

Laquisha 09-24-2014 03:34 PM

Signed up! I always use Yall, so this would be a big help' haha

Sakib 09-25-2014 09:19 AM

Signed up. I haven't purchased from Steeda yet but I will soon. I want to go with your tunes. Does Steeda have a ME forum discount like AM does?

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app

tj@steeda 09-25-2014 11:41 AM

Yes, we do offer ME discounts.

You just need to pm me for details ... we look forward to working with you & providing you with great customer service & top quality parts that are made in the U.S.A.

Best Regards,

TJ

fomoco4life 09-25-2014 05:12 PM

Well, if you let me win, I promise to use the $$$ for my Steeda Bumpsteer kit :)

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app

tj@steeda 09-25-2014 07:56 PM

Lol ... that sounds like a deal!!

TJ

rockhillgt 09-26-2014 03:42 PM

signed up!

Sakib 09-26-2014 06:18 PM

I just ordered the SCT X4 tuner + Steeda tunes. My baby's finally gettin' tuned! Excited to go with Steeda.

shunc01 09-26-2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakib (Post 2096953)
Signed up. I haven't purchased from Steeda yet but I will soon. I want to go with your tunes. Does Steeda have a ME forum discount like AM does?

I think they do, hit up tj@steeda.. Why steeda I'm just curious? Congrats man..

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..

scottydsntknow 09-27-2014 09:53 AM

Steeda does I'm almost positive. If I win I'm putting it towards a tuner, but without the tunes since I've got a swapped car so canned tunes no worky.

Vic14 09-27-2014 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fomoco4life (Post 2097232)
Well, if you let me win, I promise to use the $$$ for my Steeda Bumpsteer kit :)

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Bribing already? Lol :p

You need to know the rules, to break the rules

SixBanger 09-27-2014 04:08 PM

Ugh, I signed up for the MMD giveaway starting from when it was announced every two weeks until it closed and still didn't get a free 5.0. What the heck is that? Here's to this one going a little better.

scottydsntknow 09-27-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SixBanger (Post 2098145)
Ugh, I signed up for the MMD giveaway starting from when it was announced every two weeks until it closed and still didn't get a free 5.0. What the heck is that? Here's to this one going a little better.

Lol me too. I'm not exactly sure what I would have done if I won it... besides removing the vinyl wrap anyway. Hopefully they paid all the sales tax on it for the dude who won it.

Sakib 09-27-2014 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shunc01 (Post 2097808)
I think they do, hit up tj@steeda.. Why steeda I'm just curious? Congrats man..

They do give a forum discount, 6% just like AM. I already got the code from TJ. However, you cannot apply the code to the tuner because they purchase that directly from SCT. I don't quite understand what that means, but whatever. In any case, when I was on the phone with Steeda, I told them "well, I could get the exact same thing you guys are offering from BAMA for 6% discount, so can you price match them?" And they did! So I got the X4+lifetime tunes for $376.

I went with Steeda for these reasons:

1) I like that they have a relationship with Ford. Ford sends them the next model Mustang ahead of production so that they can start working on them. Ford gives them OEM CAD models. Steeda designs their parts to meet OEM safety specs. If Ford trusts them, I trust them.

2) Ish416 wrote an excellent detailed review of his experience with Steeda. Although he had problems in the beginning, I was encouraged by how positively he wrote about Steeda customer service working with him to get the problems resolved. http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f356/t355198/

3) I have not seen nearly as many negative reviews of Steeda as I have for BAMA on this site. Like, not even close. Not even in the same ballpark close. Yeah, there have been quite a bit of positive reviews recently with these "revised" tunes, but not enough to offset all the bad compared to Steeda.

4) Steeda offers the exact same deals that AM+BAMA offer (forum discount, free lifetime tunes) so price-wise it's a tie. Steeda also has a customer service representative active on the forum (TJ) just like AM does (Alex/Dan). So that's a tie too.

Anyway, I hope they live up to my expectations. I will be sure to write a detailed unbiased review after I've used it for a while and had more experience dealing with their customer service.

dj2014 09-28-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakib (Post 2098268)
They do give a forum discount, 6% just like AM. I already got the code from TJ. However, you cannot apply the code to the tuner because they purchase that directly from SCT. I don't quite understand what that means, but whatever. In any case, when I was on the phone with Steeda, I told them "well, I could get the exact same thing you guys are offering from BAMA for 6% discount, so can you price match them?" And they did! So I got the X4+lifetime tunes for $376.

I went with Steeda for these reasons:

1) I like that they have a relationship with Ford. Ford sends them the next model Mustang ahead of production so that they can start working on them. Ford gives them OEM CAD models. Steeda designs their parts to meet OEM safety specs. If Ford trusts them, I trust them.

2) Ish416 wrote an excellent detailed review of his experience with Steeda. Although he had problems in the beginning, I was encouraged by how positively he wrote about Steeda customer service working with him to get the problems resolved. http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f356/t355198/

3) I have not seen nearly as many negative reviews of Steeda as I have for BAMA on this site. Like, not even close. Not even in the same ballpark close. Yeah, there have been quite a bit of positive reviews recently with these "revised" tunes, but not enough to offset all the bad compared to Steeda.

4) Steeda offers the exact same deals that AM+BAMA offer (forum discount, free lifetime tunes) so price-wise it's a tie. Steeda also has a customer service representative active on the forum (TJ) just like AM does (Alex/Dan). So that's a tie too.

Anyway, I hope they live up to my expectations. I will be sure to write a detailed unbiased review after I've used it for a while and had more experience dealing with their customer service.

I was told the 6% didn't apply. I had to pay the full $399 for my tuner. Oh well, lesson learned.
By the way, I'm really enjoying the Steeda tune on V6. It really woke up the engine.

Sakib 09-29-2014 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj2014 (Post 2098533)
I was told the 6% didn't apply. I had to pay the full $399 for my tuner. Oh well, lesson learned.
By the way, I'm really enjoying the Steeda tune on V6. It really woke up the engine.

You're right, it doesn't generally apply on the tuner. But I asked for it on the phone by saying "well, I could go with BAMA for $376, will you price match it?" That worked. I've had the negotiation bug recently after successfully negotiating a job offer, haha.

115tang 10-19-2014 05:52 PM

Done!

11:36 PM