Mustang Evolution

Mustang Evolution (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/)
-   AmericanMuscle (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f371/)
-   -   Your 5.0 Is In The Wrong State. (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f371/t359686/)

Siber Express 10-04-2014 06:56 AM

Your 5.0 Is In The Wrong State.

Local Radio Show was at one of our local Ford dealerships and they were talking about the 2015 that was there, I was in the area so I stopped by to see the New Mustang.
Walked in and it was already sold, Black with Black interior 50th Anniversary and American Muscle bought it yesterday over the phone.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps0zjzqzas.jpg
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...psg8a1p1v1.jpg
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...psddrj38ki.jpg
Sorry for the Crappy Cell Phone pics but there is your new 5.0 Chris :cool:

2011 Kona Blue 10-04-2014 01:00 PM

Congrats to American Muscle.

The Mustang Source Website is complete trash and the moderators are complete toolbags. TMS, Go F yourselves!

AMAlexLazarus 10-06-2014 10:37 AM

Cats out of the bag guys! This is just one of our 2015's that's inbound as we speak and we're pretty excited to get our hands on this one as well!

Keep an eye out!

UltArc 10-06-2014 09:01 PM

That looks sharp.

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Soccerluvr4 10-06-2014 09:15 PM

I still have yet to see a 2015 Mustang. I guess the first time will be on a dealer lot.

Bullitts are better than Bullets

natestang07 10-07-2014 04:49 AM

My boss has obsessively been checking his order status and he still doesn't have a build date.

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune

AMAlexLazarus 10-07-2014 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltArc (Post 2103060)
That looks sharp.

We couldn't agree with you more! I was on the fence about the looks but you need to see one in person, they're really easy on the eyes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by natestang07 (Post 2103173)
My boss has obsessively been checking his order status and he still doesn't have a build date.

The demand for the 2015's is literally through the roof right now! We cannot wait to get our fleet together! Stay Tuned!

Alex

mustangz 10-07-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus (Post 2103221)
Stay Tuned!

Alex

Pun intended?

AMAlexLazarus 10-07-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangz (Post 2103226)
Pun intended?

http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/beardedguyheadnod.gif

You know it!

UltArc 10-07-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

We couldn't agree with you more! I was on the fence about the looks but you need to see one in person, they're really easy on the eyes...

Alex

I think the color is the big thing for me. NAIAS had a loaded yellow that was gorgeous inside, but I thought looked terrible outside. The red was the same way- while the Silver/grey looker good. I still think I'd take mine in Guard.

My only squabble in design is the rear end, and rear quarter panels- but these don't look bad with that wet glass shine.

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

2011 Kona Blue 10-07-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

We couldn't agree with you more! I was on the fence about the looks but you need to see one in person, they're really easy on the eyes!

The demand for the 2015's is literally through the roof right now! We cannot wait to get our fleet together! Stay Tuned!

Alex

Now Alex, your the bomb and the man but respectfully I'm gonna have to disagree. Easy on the eyes my nose. That rear end is hideous and hopefully AM can come up with some aftermarket a$$ end pieces to make it look bad a$$. Not to mention that corporate front fasica is a must go bro. The only thing easy about this 2015 is the decision not to buy one until this new design brings the muscle look back with aftermarket parts or next generation stang.

I've seen the 2015 twice now in person and it got worse looking each time. Sorry bro. You guys will make it bad a$$ especially with performance but until that rear end and taillights can be made nice, not my cup of tea.

I am pleased though to hear the demand for the new model is high and selling well. :)

The Mustang Source Website is complete trash and the moderators are complete toolbags. TMS, Go F yourselves!

AMAlexLazarus 10-07-2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue (Post 2103324)
Now Alex, your the bomb and the man but respectfully I'm gonna have to disagree. Easy on the eyes my nose. That rear end is hideous and hopefully AM can come up with some aftermarket a$$ end pieces to make it look bad a$$. Not to mention that corporate front fasica is a must go bro. The only thing easy about this 2015 is the decision not to buy one until this new design brings the muscle look back with aftermarket parts or next generation stang.

I've seen the 2015 twice now in person and it got worse looking each time. Sorry bro. You guys will make it bad a$$ especially with performance but until that rear end and taillights can be made nice, not my cup of tea.

I am pleased though to hear the demand for the new model is high and selling well. :)

Hey-Thanks for the kind comments and feedback but, Don't worry! Between MMD and RTR I assure you they're going to have something that will sway your opinion of the '15!

Alex

2011 Kona Blue 10-07-2014 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus (Post 2103348)
Hey-Thanks for the kind comments and feedback but, Don't worry! Between MMD and RTR I assure you they're going to have something that will sway your opinion of the '15!

Alex

Now , I like the sound of that bro. Now your talking. I really would like too see raxiom come up with a LED tail light kit for the 15's that are modern looking similar to the 13-14 models or something of a fresh design but modern LED technology

AMAlexLazarus 10-08-2014 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue (Post 2103351)
Now , I like the sound of that bro. Now your talking. I really would like too see raxiom come up with a LED tail light kit for the 15's that are modern looking similar to the 13-14 models or something of a fresh design but modern LED technology

Kona-I know that they're working on some really trick setups for this 2015's as we speak. I can't really leak anything onto here so everyone's going to have to wait. We're pretty excited on our end as well! ;)

2011 Kona Blue 10-08-2014 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus (Post 2103824)
Kona-I know that they're working on some really trick setups for this 2015's as we speak. I can't really leak anything onto here so everyone's going to have to wait. We're pretty excited on our end as well! ;)

Can't wait to see it bro.

04:25 PM