Mustang Evolution

Mustang Evolution (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/)
-   Mustang Audio & Video (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f169/)
-   -   Bumpers.com (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f169/t4173/)

RedDragonV6 01-17-2004 02:50 PM

Bumpers.com

Does anyone know anything about them? I wonder if the paint will match my car. I have the performance Red, and they sell the GT rear bumper for 185, painted. Any past experience? Help, plz.

greenflash00 01-17-2004 07:57 PM

The bumpers they sell are supposed to be takeoffs so the colors should match perfectly.,..however ig uess it is possible for them to look different, especially if your car is maybe sun faded a tad. I look to try them out soon too, i want an electric green gt bumper and thats the only place i know of that sells em for that cheap, and in the color i need. Let me know if you are satisfied with them if and when you do get the part. :headbang:

Ken 01-17-2004 09:08 PM

I 'won' an EBay acution for $175 last year..

Got a front and rear GT bumper, hood, and the side panels, some subframes, struts/shocks and some metal pieces..

I couldn't give that crap away..

I think I parted it out for $125..

Some kid drove up from New Jersey (I'm in New Hampshire) and gave me $100 for both bumpers and the side skirts..

I got $40 for the springs/shocks (shipped) and like $20 for the hood.

[/has nothing to do with this thread]

Dom 01-17-2004 10:42 PM

Quote:

however ig uess it is possible for them to look different, especially if your car is maybe sun faded a tad.
I don't think you'd notice it that much.

greenflash00 01-17-2004 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dom
Quote:

however ig uess it is possible for them to look different, especially if your car is maybe sun faded a tad.
I don't think you'd notice it that much.

yea your right, prolly not, thats why i said maybe. :D ;)

Dom 01-18-2004 02:20 PM

Wel if it does, you'd probally have to be right on top of it to see it. :yes:

bluemustang 01-19-2004 10:37 AM

I bought my front bumper from them and the paint matched perfectly. Fast shipping too. I highly recomend them (to bad they raised there prices a little I paid 125 about this time last year)

SpectorV 01-27-2004 05:51 PM

I ordered my 01 cobra front pre painted (blue not to match cuz they were out of black and i figured i would need it painted anyway) they called me before shiped and said we have a black one that has more scratches than what we woudl sell some one as a matched peice. so i said sure i will take it cant hurt anyway. I got it like a week and a half later freight of course cost me 169.00 + 80.00 shipping and it was a perfect match due to its a take off from fords assembly line part.

i put it on and to this day have not painted it, it has one little place that was bad but it got touched up and you pretty much can not tell at all that its anything other than perfect :)

07:50 AM