Mustang Evolution

Mustang Evolution (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/)
-   2005-2010 Mustang GT (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f256/)
-   -   Dyno results (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f256/t54157/)

gmantheman 10-04-2008 02:55 PM

Dyno results
 
2 Attachment(s)
Here are some dyno numbers before and after Bama Tunes and JLT. The first set of numbers I had an 87 canned tune. On the dyno pull with the intake/tune. I was using 91 octane. First run is with 87 per. tune, second run is 91 race tune, third and fourth is 91 tq tune. The race and tq tune are close through out the entire RPM range. My mods are JLT intake, Bamachip tunes, Steeda UDP, and magnapacks. I also have 4.10s, but they don't affect dyno numbers.

1234 10-04-2008 03:28 PM

Re: Dyno results
 
Thats not bad at all for the mods you have.

Herbstang 10-04-2008 04:22 PM

Re: Dyno results
 
Nice Numbers

gmantheman 10-04-2008 04:23 PM

Re: Dyno results
 
There doesn't seem to be too much difference in tq between the canned 87 tune and Doug's 91 tunes. 8LBS is not that much. I guess I was expecting a bigger difference.

Herbstang 10-04-2008 04:24 PM

Re: Dyno results
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gmantheman (Post 494853)
There doesn't seem to be too much difference in tq between the canned 87 tune and Doug's 91 tunes. 8LBS is not that much. I guess I was expecting a bigger difference.

We always hope for more:)

msgt46270 10-05-2008 05:14 PM

Re: Dyno results
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gmantheman (Post 494827)
Here are some dyno numbers before and after Bama Tunes and JLT. The first set of numbers I had an 87 canned tune. On the dyno pull with the intake/tune. I was using 91 octane. First run is with 87 per. tune, second run is 91 race tune, third and fourth is 91 tq tune. The race and tq tune are close through out the entire RPM range. My mods are JLT intake, Bamachip tunes, Steeda UDP, and magnapacks. I also have 4.10s, but they don't affect dyno numbers.


Still say that you should go see Adam, but you do have some good numbers. Worried about you A/F readings.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ustomSmall.jpg

gmantheman 10-05-2008 05:29 PM

Re: Dyno results
 
I am thinking about going to Adam, but I am thinking I need to hold of on per. mods and get ready to replace wear and tear items such as break pads.
I emailed Doug in regards to my A/F. I hope he can send me new tunes.

SpectorV 10-06-2008 08:36 AM

Re: Dyno results
 
your a/f is off but doug is pretty good, he is local to me and everyone around here gets good results on their 05+ cars. Give him a call first and fax him those sheets and see what he will do.

gmantheman 10-06-2008 12:32 PM

Re: Dyno results
 
I emailed Doug this weekend and I attached the dyno sheet, and he already replied. He said my A/F is within 1-2% of 13.0, which is good. The only pull were the A/F was off was the 1st pull, which is the blue graph on the bottom. But for that pull I used the 87 octane tune, but I was using 91 octance gas, so that may be the reason for the rich A/F

SpectorV 10-06-2008 03:42 PM

Re: Dyno results
 
wow i assumed 13.0 was pretty darn lean interesting

PureVenom 10-06-2008 03:47 PM

Re: Dyno results
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectorV (Post 495735)
wow i assumed 13.0 was pretty darn lean interesting

13.0 is very lean for a blown car...N/A your target is around 13.0-13.2ish I beleive....with 13.0 being kind of the optimum location. Stoich is 14.7, so, in reality, 13.0 is kinda rich N/A theoretically

SpectorV 10-07-2008 01:23 PM

Re: Dyno results
 
good to know


06:59 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.