Mustang Evolution

Mustang Evolution (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/)
-   The Bar (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f99/)
-   -   Cruisin around last night (http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f99/t6416/)

Zim 05-08-2004 09:04 PM

Cruisin around last night

Well last night was the first friday in a very long time that i havnt been completely annhililated... so I decided Id just cruise the local strip here for a few hours. Well it was SWEET. So many mustangs that all recognized each other and were just like.. ."what up" as you drove by. Also there was this older guy cruisin around in his GT just enjoyin life (reminded me of rick ;)) and I just thought that was really cool. Yeah there were lots of cars, GTs, cobras, SS's an old 35 ford hot rod truck, and tons others. Its funny seein the ricers with black steelies and a boomin system expect some recognition. All i ever do is just shake my head as i drive by them. So you guys ever go cruisin? Got any cool stories?

Seph 05-09-2004 02:09 AM

Everyone around me has some sorta beef with one another. No respect I tells ya, no respect at all. Except some of the new kids racing in their stock cars. I met up with one, at the stop light we talked about each other's cars and all. That's about it I suppose lol I hope to be that old guy cruising around in my 1965 when I get the money for it.

Honestly though, I think I'll save my money and surprise my dad with a 1967 SS Chevelle. It was his first car when he was my age and he loved that thing. He just can't afford one now. So I was thinking about surprising it with him on Christmas morning or something.. I think it'd be great.. It'd be nice to relive your teen years when you are 53. I dunno how much more time I'll have with him.. so I'll make it my best. Yeah definitely will get that car for him.

ANYHOW BACK ON TOPIC.

Most of my cruising stories turn into races and that's about all. I always wondered how cool it would be to drive up to a diner back in the 50's with a bunch of hot rods outside and that carefree attitude around everyone. Aaaaaaah.

Thomas91169 05-09-2004 03:21 AM

dude i cruise every weekend almost. its funny cause after a couple years of it you sorta know most the people that are there. mostly the different clicks meet up at different spots, ricers meet at safeway parking lot, the tuners(me+ my posse) meet at shell station, hicks at starbucks. i love it.

01mineralgrey6 05-09-2004 07:49 PM

i do the whole cruise thing eveyonce in a while....we meet up at Wal-mart, most of us work there.lol

Fishers Stang 05-09-2004 08:25 PM

man there is nothing like that here. ricers used to meet up at snake and shake (steak and shake) but the cops run them off.

KrazyPony 05-09-2004 08:46 PM

Yeah we will take a ride down town everyonce in a while down town before the cops like to block off certain streets before 10pm on the weekends, its funny seeing all the looks that we get!

Makes ya feel like that teenager kid once again..

02:11 PM