- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 72
- hmm I am not sure on the 2011 if they modified the offset. The shelby razors sit pretty good and they are 9 inches wide in the back with 6.6 backspacing so that means 9-6.6 = 2.4 inches sticking out in the front. Thats a +40mm offset (1.6"). You could probably push it another .25in or maybe half an inch since the rear fender lip is rolled. That would be 6.35mm to 12.70mm~ for a total of around +46.35 to +52.70~ something like that. View AmericanMuscle.com - Customer Images - View
- if you keep the same overall height (since you are going up to 18s the sidewall of the tires get smaller to compensate) it will be just like it was before. The only other factor is backspacing (how far the rim sits in or out of the fender) each wheel can vary depending on how they are made.
- Usually if a major issues with the transmission exists the over drive light will flash (electronic issue that is). If your vehicle will shift out of overdrive and back into it over and over it could be electronic (sensor perhaps) or a fluid pressure issue. Its always good to clean and flush the auto transmission fluid every 15-25k miles and if not done it can cause many odd issues or failure. Post up on the forums as well as we have some good transmission guys that can really help.
- spector v wondering if you could help have a 2002 gt automatic not sure everything that was done to it other than new intake throttle body pleneum been dropped and has aftermarket exaust it is also a legit roush but not super charged its 1 of 2 of the white conv auto from that year not sure if they did anything either to the engine but when i floor it full throttle the car will just keep going back and forth to fourth and fifth gear what would cause this is it fuel starved is it the trans would really appreciate if you could help thanks
- Hello SpectorV! New to the forum and seeking some help to identify my mustang. I've been told it's quite rare yet no-one seems to know about it. I've had several people tell me it doesn't exist yet I own it stock. It's a 1996 GT without body kit, fog lights, power this/that and it has Mustang GT on the back bumper. I purchased it new in Cali. What do I have SpectorV? I was told the old LX wasn't made in 1996 with the 4.6 so? If you have any info or know of someone who knows what I have...please let me know. Thanks.