- About 04beautyGT
- First Name
- Location | Town or City
- ME Local
- Vehicle 1 | model and year
- 2004 GT
- Me- Senior at LeTourneau University for Mechanical Engineering Technology, bought my car in 2012 (came with CAI and mufflers), wrecked it in the rain, fixed it using the back half of a '99 V6, and have put my spin of mods on it gradually.
Sadie-RMR#4837- Auto, Bama/SF4 Tuned, BBK CAI, 70mm TB, and FlowMaster Original 40 Series mufflers
Immediate Goals - Savin' up for a plenum, underdrive pulley's, line-lock, and wheels and tires for race days.
Long term Goals - Engine swap (5.0L Coyote or 351 ci, if it will fit), Kenne Bell Supercharger, dressed like a '69 Mustang (Boss 302 if I decide 5.0 Coyote or Mach 1 if 351 ci), and a Shaker Hood (if I can get it to fit). She'll be a beast of a Street-legal drag car.
- Intern building Ziplines, Rock Climbing Walls, etc.
- Cars, especially Mustangs, and sports (playing not watching), specifically Soccer and Tennis
- Sadie- '04 GT Auto- RMR#4837, 4-Point-SEXY