2008 Shelby GT Information & Pictures
The Shelby GT will return in 2008 with a few changes, most notably the addition of a convertible model. The 2008 Shelby GT will have a production run of 2,100 with the majority of those 2,100 being convertibles. The 2008 Shelby GT will only be offered in Vista Blue with Metallic Silver stripes, a change from 2007 when buyers were given a choice of Performance White and Black Ebony. No reason behind the change to a one color production was given, our guess is it was due to Ford cutting options, but those interested in purchasing Black Ebony (my personal favorite) will be disappointed to no longer have that option. As with the 2007 model the GT will be produced with the 320HP 4.6L V8 and be offered in either Manual or Automatic transmissions. The price will remain the same as well.
I was hoping for a bit better quality picture but this is the only one provided so far. If you have anymore feel free to send them to us.
2008 Shelby GT Features
- 18″ Polished Aluminum Bullitt Wheels
- Ford Racing Handling Package
- Front and Rear Sway Bars
- Tuned Dampers, Springs, Bushings
- Cross-Tower Brace
- Ford Racing Short-Throw Shifter
- 3.55 Rear Gears
- Aluminum Pedals
- Hood pins and Hood Scoop
- Shelby Grille Insert and Pony Badge
- Shelby Racing and Body Side Stripes
- Shelby GT Sill Plate & Floor Mats with Shelby Logo
- Shelby Dash Plaque and Under-Hood Engine Plaque
- Powered by Ford Fender Badges
- Shelby Light Bar
- GT/CS Front and Rear Fascias and Side Scoops.
- Unique Shelby Window Sticker
Check out the official 2008 Shelby GT page for high resolution images: 2008 Shelby GT