New Guy Near Cincinnati - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-26-2019, 04:54 PM   #1

Region: Arizona
New Guy Near Cincinnati

I'm getting back into Mustangs after a decade without one. I've had several Fox bodies over the years, and now I'm researching before I buy an SN95.

My daughter with Down's Syndrome loves anything loud and fast, and loves purple. So it'll either be a deep violet factory paint or I'll have it painted the same color.

I'm gonna read alot and learn, but for now I'm leaning toward a stroker or built, low mile or at least very clean, GT. I don't have the heart to paint a Cobra a non- factory color.

Any suggestions are welcome! I'm in the Cincinnati area and plan on going to shows as well.

Thanks
iWander is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2019, 08:07 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
If someone was to ask me to describe the color of Mystichrome paint, the first thing that I would say is purple.... And a bunch of other colors, of course.
I don't necessarily recommend trying to find a Mystichrome car, as I understand that they can be a real pain to fix if anything happens to the paint.... I'm just musing I suppose.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.
If you have any questions during your search, there are still a few of us SN95 owners on here that can try to help.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings