1st time flushing coolant
Been doing some research on the subject before i proceed.
Havent got under the car to check, is the petcock located on the passenger side (yellow knob)? Does our radiator have a bleed valve?
Please let me know if im missing any steps
1. with cold engine, remove reservoir cap and drain radiator petcock
2. tighten petcock and fill system up with distilled water
3. start engine and have heater on max idle for 10-15mins
4. watch temp gauge and add more water if necessary
5. turn off engine let it cool, drain the water
6. refill coolant, turn on engine
7. have heater on max, top of coolant
8. let it idle 15min with reservoir cap off to burp/bleed air out o f system
13' Mustang GT, A6, Whiteline adj. phb & support brace, Roush a/b, Boss 302 brace, Pioneer door speakers, Alpine 10" 500 Watt RMS Amp and Sub, Michelin Pilot Super Sport