No more CD player in the 2019's!? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-Current Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-04-2019, 08:25 AM   #36

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I am old enough to have had parents with vinyl collections. Hell I had one of those kiddie turn tables growing up and the kids records that needed that little yellow adapter thing to use big hole records on a regular player.

Sent from my COR-L29 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Me too. My parents had 78s. Had the little record player that looked like a suitcase. Used to cut the cardboard records off the back of cereal boxes, songs like Sugar, Sugar by The Archies.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2019, 09:07 AM   #37

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
You guys haven't lived until you drop a needle onto a vintage piece of vinyl....
Correction, you have not lived until you light some incense to cover something else burning while listening to otis redding sitting on the dock of the bay on your portable record player. Still have the record. Don't have that particular record player anymore, but I do have one.
jkeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:22 PM   #38
Lorraine's driver

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
You guys haven't lived until you drop a needle onto a vintage piece of vinyl....
See, now I always hated playing records. You always had trouble with the needles and YOU might be careful with your records, you your sibling NEVER is and they get scratched lol. Although, having needle trouble meant visiting radio shack and that was always cool.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-Current Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang GT