Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

Registered
I forgot to post my mods. Short throw shifter LCA'S Long tube headers and a SCT 4 bank chip with the dial plate. Maybe a MAC prochamber too

95 GT BBK CAI TB MSD 6AL O/R H SLP LM1
Coming soon GT40 Heads Intake and e303 cam with Long tubes

Premium Member
Entered. But I don't think my wife is going to let Stephanie help me pick out my parts.
Which is why I should be the winner. Thank me for saving your marriage later, Rob. :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #43
I forgot to post my mods. Short throw shifter LCA'S Long tube headers and a SCT 4 bank chip with the dial plate. Maybe a MAC prochamber too

95 GT BBK CAI TB MSD 6AL O/R H SLP LM1
Coming soon GT40 Heads Intake and e303 cam with Long tubes
Solid list and best of luck to you!

Which is why I should be the winner. Thank me for saving your marriage later, Rob. :D
:lol::thumb:

Registered
:bow:I didn't mention what I was looking for - wheels and tires - or 373 gears and all that goes with swap out for my 2014 GT Premium

Come on Alex - I think it is my turn to win :bow:

:popcorn:

Registered
Discussion Starter #45
:bow:I didn't mention what I was looking for - wheels and tires - or 373 gears and all that goes with swap out for my 2014 GT Premium

Come on Alex - I think it is my turn to win :bow:

:popcorn:
@GTGirl !

You've got the mod bug bad, We like this! :thumb:

You never know, it could be you.

Best of luck and I hope you're both enjoying your Corsa Systems.

It's not often I get to say that I sold a pair of them for a Wife/Husband Mustang Duo.

Thanks again so much for your continued support and business.

Alex

Registered
@GTGirl !

You've got the mod bug bad, We like this! :thumb:

You never know, it could be you.

Best of luck and I hope you're both enjoying your Corsa Systems.

It's not often I get to say that I sold a pair of them for a Wife/Husband Mustang Duo.

Thanks again so much for your continued support and business.

Alex
WE LOVE our Corsa exhausts. I will have to get a picture of both from the back. It is amazing they get louder as they break in. I thought mine did - but when I heard Bill's at first - I thought - gee they aren't as loud but as he drives it they are slowly getting more grumbling! We wouldn't have anything else! Thanks Alex for your invaluable help!

:dance:

Registered
Discussion Starter #48
Alex - I just got this new 5.0 and now I need mod money! LOL
Kevin - I knew something was up with you! You've been way too quiet over the past few days.

Congratulations!!

You know where to find me when you're ready to rock again.

Alex

Premium Member
Kevin - I knew something was up with you! You've been way too quiet over the past few days.

Congratulations!!

You know where to find me when you're ready to rock again.

Alex
Will do! I have been eye balling those Borla S Types on AM's site but I have a medical procedure coming up soon so it will have to wait until after summer time.

Really stinks that the stock mufflers REALLY tone out the awesome v8 sound. :(

Registered
Discussion Starter #50
WE LOVE our Corsa exhausts. I will have to get a picture of both from the back. It is amazing they get louder as they break in. I thought mine did - but when I heard Bill's at first - I thought - gee they aren't as loud but as he drives it they are slowly getting more grumbling! We wouldn't have anything else! Thanks Alex for your invaluable help!

:dance:
:) Posts like these make my day!

Thanks for the kind words and enjoy them.

Alex

Registered
Discussion Starter #51
Will do! I have been eye balling those Borla S Types on AM's site but I have a medical procedure coming up soon so it will have to wait until after summer time.

Really stinks that the stock mufflers REALLY tone out the awesome v8 sound. :(

Get used to the bloody car first for pete sake! Find something you don't like (I know that wont be hard) and once you're ready shoot me a PM!

Alex

Registered
Discussion Starter #53
Entered! I could really use a drive train rebuild.
Best of luck to you! Let me know if you don' have our forums discount code either and I'll get you set up!

Alex

Registered
I don't have the code. That would be a great thing to have access to.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #55
I don't have the code. That would be a great thing to have access to.
@Revvv - Take a look at your inbox I just shot the code over.

Let me know if you have any other questions and enjoy!

Alex

Registered
Thank you Alex. As for questions; if you guys were located in the South East I would be asking for a career opportunity.

I used to work in the automotive after market. I remember the people, the car's, the shows, and a lot of laughs. I worked my butt off, but I remember more good times than bad. I had a great time, and looked forward to going to the office.

Good times indeed. That is one of the reasons why I wish I could make it up to the AM show. Car enthusiasts are some of the best people you can be around.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Registered
Almost enough for my new wheels and tires that I so desperately need. If I win I promise I will pony up (no pun intended) the extra money!!!! So you not only will give away product - you'll make some money too! :dance::popcorn::bow::thumb:

41 - 60 of 98 Posts