Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mustang_5.0 said:
I don't have a boss but with my 2013 5.0 I got 0-60 in 3.9 seconds and I'm tuned and have drag radials and an intake
What gears do u have??
Isn't the track app fun? Lol i use it every time i have a chance , in the track of course.

·
Banned
228 Posts
McQueen said:
What gears do u have??
Isn't the track app fun? Lol i use it every time i have a chance , in the track of course.
I have the 3.73 gears
Lol and yes the app is fun to use :D
What is your best time?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mustang_5.0 said:
I have the 3.73 gears
Lol and yes the app is fun to use :D
What is your best time?
3.8, i am completely stock. All i have is the track package and 6 speed manual.

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

I want to know how the boss compares to our car, i guess it will be more less the same since they have a little less torque.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
McQueen said:
3.8, i am completely stock. All i have is the track package and 6 speed manual.

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

I want to know how the boss compares to our car, i guess it will be more less the same since they have a little less torque.
Lol sorry typo , i mean 4.8 not 3.8.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mustang_5.0 said:
I was gonna say, dude with drag radials u would be mr. Deuces lol
But that's really good still man
I always do it during the day and here in miami it get super hot, with a perfect weather and launch i am hoping for a 4.5,

But man 3.9 is awesome, do u get any wheel spin with the DR?

·
Banned
228 Posts
McQueen said:
I always do it during the day and here in miami it get super hot, with a perfect weather and launch i am hoping for a 4.5,

But man 3.9 is awesome, do u get any wheel spin with the DR?
I got no wheel spin cause I did a burn out before I did my launch lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
What is the app called?

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I can't find it on my android

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
06Stanger23 said:
What is the app called?

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I can't find it on my android
Theyre talking about the TrackApps feature on premium '13 Mustangs. There are a number of apps like that from what I hear, but havent bought any yet. I really want that app that displays specific tracks. Looks awesome for $20 and it has my local tracks preloaded, but I dont recall the name offhand.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Best 0-60 has been 4.4 totally stock. Regular key. Track key slows you down when pulling 0-60 holeshots.

Haven't tried yet with the superchager, but without a drag radial of the sort, I wont do that well. :eek:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mtrsprt said:
Best 0-60 has been 4.4 totally stock. Regular key. Track key slows you down when pulling 0-60 holeshots.

Haven't tried yet with the superchager, but without a drag radial of the sort, I wont do that well. :eek:
I found out that the surface you do it in makes a very BIG difference, totally stock i was able to knock it down to 4.3, the boss with a better surface should be in the 4 flat.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I found out that the surface you do it in makes a very BIG difference, totally stock i was able to knock it down to 4.3, the boss with a better surface should be in the 4 flat.
That, as well as no wind. Wind can mean the difference between a really good time and an ok time.

·
Registered
138 Posts
My best is 4.8 on drag radials on the street not on a track and im all stock other then after cat x pipe and slp loudmouth axle back

1 - 15 of 15 Posts