Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think these are worth? Is it worth keeping and having it repainted? If i want to sell them later, would me getting it color matched hurt its street value? I posted a discussion in FB and was told anywhere from $60-$300

·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
They're not super rare but rare enough. You can get fiberglass repros for $75 that apparently fit pretty good. But oem is oem. I've seen these sell from $75 to $200. Def not $300.

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
I don't think that painting them will significantly affect their future value.
Use them! I, personally, think that they are leaps and bounds more attractive than the GT side scoops.... But, as you know, I may be a little biased....

·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
Hell I might buy them if he sells them. It's between finding someone to ship a certfit termi bumper out here and pair it with termi/bullit side skirts and scoops or just say screw it and roll the dice on the KBD aftermarket full poly Saleen kit. Have talked to a few ppl who have used KBD and apparently they are pretty good. Guy who did a whole kit told me if I have a heat gun an patience I can get everything to fit perfect. A lot better than most aftermarket body parts...

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
It seems like a safer bet to piece together the factory parts. If you end up wanting to change something, the parts will be relatively easy to sell.... That body kit? Not so much....

·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
True story. I really just hate the GT bumper with all my heart and soul.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts