Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy of mine wants to race. Always making fun of my v6

He has a auto trans am 1978 with the 6.6 403 v8.
Kinda like smokey trans am

Is it possible to beat him in a race?

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
as long as you hook right you'll win. Really comes down to track prep and drivers on this one. Those trans ams were junk

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
This reminds me of all my friends talking trash on each others cars lol. Anyways, I think it will be a close race as well. Those Trans AM's were far from impressive... Your best bet is to practice launching before the race. Typically the launch decides how the race is going to end!

Also, keep it on a track if you can. It's always fun to hit up your local quarter mile track and get some time slips. Plus, that's a good way to take care of some of the "excuses." Haha.

Shane

·
Premium Member
14,435 Posts
This reminds me of all my friends talking trash on each others cars lol. Anyways, I think it will be a close race as well. Those Trans AM's were far from impressive... Your best bet is to practice launching before the race. Typically the launch decides how the race is going to end!

Also, keep it on a track if you can. It's always fun to hit up your local quarter mile track and get some time slips. Plus, that's a good way to take care of some of the "excuses." Haha.

Shane
+1, he can't say it didn't happen also if there is a slip to prove it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts