Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Leather vs Racing Seats

• 99-03 Leather Seats with running Pony (charcoal)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recaro Racing Seats

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Corbeau Racing Seats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys recommend the most for MY PARTICULAR car. Based on the looks and the style of my car, what do you think will look the best in my car?

I am actually leaning towards the leather seats thats why:

Let me know!![/list]

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hey! I saw that auction this morning!

Anyways... I say go with Corbeau's with the leather upgrade ;) Best of both worlds!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
99+ Cobra Seats!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Recaros. Or those ones they put in saleens (which may in fact be recaros). Leather mustang seats are just as bad as normal mustang seats. Only they are harder to take care of. W00t. :wtf:

·
Registered
567 Posts
I wanted those leather seats :evil:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well lets take into consideration that i don't have 1200 for Recaro seats either!! LOL you guys talk like its just snap of a finger on those badboys..haha.

99+ cobra seats would look pretty stupid in a v6

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Corbeau and Recaro both agreed to sponsor me...but its the pricing that is still high.
then whats so good about a sponsership if they dont give u much money off? :-?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i mean they give you a discount but for recaro they go to downt to like 500 each damn seat. For Corbeau probably like 300 per seat and corbeau you have to get the brackets that i hear are hard to put and the harnesses....don't think you need to with Recaro, see annoying to pick :(

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
How about Saleen seats? They have the styling of a racing seat but wit comfort and leather

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I bet.
This is the way i see it. DO you have a rear seat delete? If no then go for the all leather look.
If you do have a rsd then you def gotta go wit the racing seats. Just looks alot better.

Thats my 2 pennys worth :headbang:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Saleen = Recaro.

Both of them are competition racing seats. Either way you can not go wrong. Changing to the 99 leather seats isn't gonna be that much of a change.

You might as well ge tthe seats you got reupholstered(sp?) if your gonna get the Pony seats.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
more pics

he said he wants 300 for both of them and i can pick them up asap...??? he had the passenger one upside down on it..thus those inwards marks

·
Registered
614 Posts
Oh wow... ok I thought the sponsorship was giving you free seats. So much for that lol. I still say go with Corbeau's... I like the Legacy seats a lot and they'd go great with your car and color scheme. The brackets are about $90 a seat, but I hear that once you get the brackets, the installation's a breeze.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well from people that installed them, i hear its NOT that easy to put them brackets in!

when you think it would be like 600 for seats, 190 brackets and 150 harnesses....hmmmm about 1000 total shipped??? :x

1 - 20 of 43 Posts