Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
whats your "in your mind asking" price? (like what do you hope to get out of those? cause I reallllllyyyy want black seats to go with my all black inside. also cause your in Ohio i could meet you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i can only go about 20 miles out, thats about all i have time for in my schedule. 44217 is my location. Really, i know i will take whatever they go for. I am 99% sure the highest bid right now is for 350.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,263 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
whats your "in your mind asking" price? (like what do you hope to get out of those? cause I reallllllyyyy want black seats to go with my all black inside. also cause your in Ohio i could meet you.
his seats arent black, they are charcoal grey
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,263 Posts
Junior2561 said:
Pretty much the same, just a shade lighter i guess ??? :confused:
sorry for possibly killing a sale, but they look very similar until you get them together, then you notice a HUGE difference.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
I want those
my dad gave me the go to pay $350. and I will come to your door. ;) my seats are UGLY and those would be sweet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fast64 said:
sorry for possibly killing a sale, but they look very similar until you get them together, then you notice a HUGE difference.
no problem, no kill here :)

Yes, they will fit in a 94-04 and Foxs with modification.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,715 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
I want those
my dad gave me the go to pay $350. and I will come to your door. ;) my seats are UGLY and those would be sweet
:uhh: yeah those ARE some ugly seats:lol: ;) :p:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be more then happy to let you pick them up or meet you part way, if you win them, just let me know. I believe the highest bid is 325 but i am not100% sure. The pictures do not do these seats justice! The recipt for these seats brand new when the car was put back together was well over 1500.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
Junior2561 said:
I'll be more then happy to let you pick them up or meet you part way, if you win them, just let me know. I believe the highest bid is 325 but i am not100% sure. The pictures do not do these seats justice! The recipt for these seats brand new when the car was put back together was well over 1500.
i dont use ebay, and the bid went up// Gl then
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:wtf2: no....ebay....If you are worried about getting screwed, don't be, atleast half of these guys know me and i have a 80+ feedback and my only negs are from shipping fee mix ups. People forget to read that i charge $4 for boxing and handling.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top