Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where in the heck can I find a rear deck spoiler that the '03/'04 Cobras have? Oh, btw, I'm going with '03/'04 hood and front end, roush side skirts, and rear spoiler, if they can be bought. I would like to retro it like the early models, like my '68 coupe. I would also like to get that hunkering classic muscle car sound. Sheesh...I could type forever.

Thanks

·
Registered
800 Posts
could you possibly shrink your signature pics while your at it?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
go with a saleen s281 wing, bolts to the stock holes and look better to me.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
are the rear cobra tails still the same in 03+.... i thought the reverted back to the same for all the stangs instead of the yellow bottoms.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Cobra tail-lights are the same if they have the white black up light and the yellow turn signal lens. Those are the Cobra tail-lights. They are much cooler.

·
Registered
567 Posts
SpectorV said:
are the rear cobra tails still the same in 03+.... i thought the reverted back to the same for all the stangs instead of the yellow bottoms.

they did, the 03+ cobras have all red tailights.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah, I'm also trying to find an '03/04 Cobra spoiler for mine. I rather not go for something big because I'm trying to stick within the contours of the body and I think that spoiler goes perfect for my car since it doesn't have a spoiler at all. Where can you get one without going to Ford?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I know what you mean about contours. On my '68 I've shaved everything. Antennea, rockers, emblems, handles, etc... Ford is the only place I know that carries them as of yet. I haven't been able to contact them and price it, but if someone could just call our favorite make of automobile dealer and report the price back here, it'd be nice. I cannot, however, be able to contact a Ford dealer. We have Used Ford lots, but not an official one anywhere near me at the present time. So if someone could please get a price on the '03/'04 Cobra rear decklid spoiler pieces, that'd be kickass! Thanks, once again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts