Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so when i got my 04 v6 i looked allllll over the place for a black decal for the portion of the hood that dips inward... After a month of searching i gave up and decided to go and plasti dip my own.

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Bumper Automotive lighting

It looks amazing why hasnt a decal been made!! Tell me what you guys think

·
Registered
155 Posts
No thats not the mach decal that hood is like the cobra hood its scoop is facing down not up like the other v6s you see mine is the red one see how my scoop is compared to his

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Family car

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Okay so when i got my 04 v6 i looked allllll over the place for a black decal for the portion of the hood that dips inward... After a month of searching i gave up and decided to go and plasti dip my own.

I had that style hood on my 03 v6. I wanted to do the gt scoop so I got rid of that one and bought the other style hood. Now I can scoop it! I actually just gave the old hood to my buddy.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
It looks great :)

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
looks good...there was a company that made inserts for the cobra/v6 hood, but i don't remember how long it's been since i've seen them on ebay

·
Registered
362 Posts

I like it! I have the same hood I was gonna do it when it gets warmer. Looks good man

·
Registered
155 Posts
Horseplay my inbox is full i cant delete msgs dam were the hell have u v6s been i ride all around sa trying to gather up a crew me and a friend frm aa have been trying to get guys who are serious about making there 3.8 a high performance stang

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Actually it was south park mall parking lot

·
Registered
748 Posts
Horseplay my inbox is full i cant delete msgs dam were the hell have u v6s been i ride all around sa trying to gather up a crew me and a friend frm aa have been trying to get guys who are serious about making there 3.8 a high performance stang

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Actually it was south park mall parking lot
why haven't we all met up wtf!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ok

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Lololol i just noticed i said a friend frm aa lololol i meant sa lol!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts